Willing to place my baby for adoption to a loving family

Charlymelson

This is a young mother who is still in High School. She wants a closed adoption but wants to spend time with the family during the adoption process of her baby this is not a spam for i am willing to meet realized everyone searching adoptive parent online takes so much risk if you or someone is looking to adopt please contact me .She is looking for a family that will be great parents to her child! She would prefer a family without other children and a family willing to offer her a private adoption with her own lawyer PM me at [email protected]

Hello, I am interested to learn more as my husband and I are looking to adopt. We recently lost our twin girls and its been very hard for us, we were prepared to have a home with our girls and I got very sick and lost my babies. I don't wish to email you until I understand clearly what your role is as I too want to ensure my family is protected. Please can you offer more details with regard to the young mother, her race, baby's age and the reasons for wanting to give up her child. Thank you.

Hi, I am interested to know more as my husband and me are ready to adopt. We love children and not having our own yet. Please provide race, country of birth and more details. When will baby will born? Thank you.

Back