Will Endometriosis Herbal Treatment Helpful For Conceiving ?

wkatrinany

Hello, my name is wkatrinany,i'm 31 years old from Newyork !

I was recently diagnosed with stage III endometriosis and hydrosalpinx with fluid on both Fallopian tubes cause blockage . I been trying to conceive for over 2 years but cant get pregnant. I have consulted with several doctors in local hospital,and surgery is the common way to be recommended. But i still wanna to find a endometriosis alternative treatment to avoide surgery. I googled online and read some articles about endometriosis home remedies and found a TCM Herbal Medicine fuyan pill be recommended.It was said this pill can help cure endometriosis within 3 months without recurring,no side effects, it a creative but traditional non-surgical treatment for endometriosis. To be honest,i want to give it a shot,cuz, currently,i cant find a better options, yet, at the same time,i'm worrying about whether this method works for me or not. So Anyone who knew TCM herbs better can give me more details about Endometriosis Herbal Treatment ? And is it really helpful to cure and help me get pregnant ? Thanks !

googled for you about TCM Herbs fuyan pill for endometriosis : "Fuyan Pills is a natural herbal medicine for treating inflammations of female reproductive system and multiple gynecological diseases. TCM Herb Medicine fuyan pill is created by Dr.Lee, who has been working on Traditional Chinese Medicine for over 30 years and specialized in reproductive system and urinary system diseases. Fuyan pills is special for women's tubal conditions and endometrium conditions disease, and the pill has already authorized by Chinese State Intellectual Property Office as a patent product(patented number 201110031968).This Herbs Medicine is made with more than 50 kinds of herbs, the powerful herbs can help reducing inflammation, promoting circulation to reduce excess tissues, improve blood circulation to help unblock fallopian tubes in months. What's more, it can ease the endometriosis pain, and also can improve the immunity and strengthen the self-healing ability." You can google or you can directly contact endometriosis export dr.lee from global.fuyanpills.com, anyway,good luch to you !

Back