Which week to see a doctor to check on the baby?

Jennnnn

Hi everyone, I’ve found out positive recently. My last day of period is on 10jan, if I’m not wrong I’m conceived on 19-20jan. (Cause I don’t always do it so I rmb ). What’s the best week of pregnancy to see a doctor first time?

Last year November I had a miscarriage, it’s just sad. Went to see doctor at 5weeks and waited to 7weeks and... miscarriage. So now I’m quite scared not sure when to go see doctor. I don’t wish to just see a water sac ☹️ It’s like taking result slips . Some say 8weeks, some say earlier so can get vitamins and folic acid.

Hi everyone, I’ve found out positive recently. My last day of period is on 10jan, if I’m not wrong I’m conceived on 19-20jan. (Cause I don’t always do it so I rmb ). What’s the best week of pregnancy to see a doctor first time?

Last year November I had a miscarriage, it’s just sad. Went to see doctor at 5weeks and waited to 7weeks and... miscarriage. So now I’m quite scared not sure when to go see doctor. I don’t wish to just see a water sac ☹️ It’s like taking result slips . Some say 8weeks, some say earlier so can get vitamins and folic acid.
Hi you should start on prenatal vitamins straight away and take it easy for now. Schedule to see a gynae soon between weeks 6-8 to check if everything is ok.

Back