Which ivf doctor is good at KKH ?

mushroomhead

Hi all,

Any recommendation ? I booked my first appointment with KKH and immediately got a call from the centre asking which gynae I want to see. I have no idea. Perhaps they thought I wanted to register as private patient. So the lady on the phone advise me to go poly clinic to get a referral. But I understand since I am a subsidised patient, I may become a ball getting 'kicked around' from gynae to gynae. :eek:

I am thinking of doing IVF using my medisave for the part subsidy. I believe I have to go through a battery of tests before I can embark on the journey. I have seen private gynae on and off in the past but I was not consistent in my pregnancy journey. Only recently I start to consider doing IVF which I have been putting off as I thought how invasive and expensive it is. Well, since now I am in my 40s, really old, then I have nothing to lose. Just 'rip' my body la. I am not a young and hot lady anymore. What is there to lose. :p

Like other ladies in their 40s, I am also rushing for time. Maybe this is a likely failed battle, but at least I have done something and not wait until my ovaries wither and die without a fight. :mad:

Hi all,

Any recommendation ? I booked my first appointment with KKH and immediately got a call from the centre asking which gynae I want to see. I have no idea. Perhaps they thought I wanted to register as private patient. So the lady on the phone advise me to go poly clinic to get a referral. But I understand since I am a subsidised patient, I may become a ball getting 'kicked around' from gynae to gynae. :eek:

I am thinking of doing IVF using my medisave for the part subsidy. I believe I have to go through a battery of tests before I can embark on the journey. I have seen private gynae on and off in the past but I was not consistent in my pregnancy journey. Only recently I start to consider doing IVF which I have been putting off as I thought how invasive and expensive it is. Well, since now I am in my 40s, really old, then I have nothing to lose. Just 'rip' my body la. I am not a young and hot lady anymore. What is there to lose.

Like other ladies in their 40s, I am also rushing for time. Maybe this is a likely failed battle, but at least I have done something and not wait until my ovaries wither and die without a fight. :mad:
Hi, i am also going thru IVF with KKH, i am same as you, only few mths ago then decide to go for IVF. Just done 2nd appointment last month on reviewing all the tests done in KKH. I am also a subsidised patient so there is no fix doctor to consult me. My 1st and 2nd appointment are different doctor but both are nice.

Previously i was with NUH and done 3 IUI but all failed, due to NUH IVF lab close so me and my husband decide to move to KKH and repeat all the test again because we are thinking may be with different doctor will have different advise, so we just move.

My test with KKH show that my left side tube blocked, i remember when i go NUH, doctor never advise me to check on the tube. Anyway now i found out the issue and will go thru IVF soon.

Back