Which is worse ? Unable to conceive or still birth after bfp or mid term termination due to unhealthy foetus

meganmegan81

I am depressed due to long term infertility and still trying with no response from my womb. well after some serious thoughts and a way to console myself, I ask myself this qn : So now I am sad I can't create a bun in my oven but which is worse, no news from the womb or a still birth or mid term termination ?

I have surfed this forum and mostly the kind i read are bfn, miscarriage after xx months, stillbirth, baby stop growing, baby no heartbeat etc ... although there are alot of jia yous and 'don't give up' cliches floating around. I cry some days because my womb is cmi. however suddenly, this qn pop up in my mind.

Which one is worse ?

In my opinion, different ppl think differently. For those ttc, definitely wont hope that either this occurs. For those encounter stillbirth, they might have gone thru some precious moments with baby in stomach, which the feelings cannot be describe by words.

Cannot deny try to conceive can be really depressed sometimes. Try to join groups with same interest to share some feelings down the journey of ttc. If you feel stressed on that, you can also choose to share your worries with your close fren who is trustworthy and can feel how you feel exactly to reduce the loads of stress in ttc.

Try alternatives other than natural, maybe can consult doctor to see which method suits your situation, IUI, IVF... There are lots of ppl having the same problem (still ttc), what we can do is never give up, try to follow doc's instruction on treatment and diet.

Sometimes we might not know, maybe taking Vit D supplements also can make things different (some ppl lack of Vit D but not aware without doing the test)

Do spend your time on something you like to distract yourself in ttc journey. Try your best to be relax (staycation? spa perhaps)

Anyway for me, I think these two choices... equally worse.

Ultimate target for us, trying to conceive is carrying own baby and left hospital safe and sound.

Jiayou, to you, me and all others who are trying to conceive!!!

Back