Which gynae is good in KK AMK clinic?

hi isabellali, we are having the same gynae. When's your EDD? Did you sign any delivery package with KKH? My wife and I are still not sure about whether to commit to a delivery package with KKH. ANy idea what are the packages available at KKH?

Hi, Dr Benjamin Tham is good, sensitivenice and patient. He used to work at AMK clinic on saturdays. He is the best KKH staff.

kk (mehhhhh)
I dunno anything about the package cos I did not took up any when I was with KKH. I'm a B2 ward patient.. So with package or not makes no different.. sorry I cant be of help..

kk (mehhhhh)
I did not took up their package cos if happened to delivered early, they will not refund the excess.

As i have incompetence cervix, i will 100% delivered early so my gynae advise m not to take up the package.

May I know Dr John Tee and Dr Benjamin Tham is in which ranking in KKH? Senior Consultant or Consultant? Pls advise, thanks!

Angelbaby8,
Thanks for ur info
happy.gif

hi thinking to switch to kkh gynae for my #2 as they hv clinic in amk which near my place. as i had hormone inbalance during preg, can anyone recommend me a doc that is experience in handling these patients? you advice is greatly appreciated!

Hi, anyone had experience or know Dr. Lim Y.K? Would like to know more about him. Any idea whether I can opt to premier package in my later stage of preg?
Thanks!

I saw Dr. HC Han last Wed, fast talking but nice and friendly. He will let you know what will happened next, and explain what's yr status now and what not to eat. Quite like him, will go see him again next Sat @ AMK KKH Clinic. Hopefully can see bb heartbeat by that time.

He told me I'm 5 wks, cannot see bb heartbeat yet. Then asked my hubby come in to see the scan.

Back