Which brand of stroller you think is best?

evon_09

found that Mclaren stroller is quite popular,
capella and combi lose slightly.

pls share your experience......

If given a choice, wat will u choose again ?

I am also looking for a stroller. Thinking of whether to buy now or wait till bb is a few months old.

I have been to mothercare and have seen quite a few models. Hope someone can advise on what is more important in choosing a good stroller.

hihi,

for me, i have been to several places to look at strollers.. quite headache too.. capella i think it's nice but korea brand.. dunno durable or not leh.. haha dunno la.. for me korean stuff like not so durable ??

i think i'll most probably get 1 after bb is few mths old ba.. or when the sale is here.. for me most impt is not too heavy and bulky.. but for my hubby.. he likes more sturdy and heavy types.. sigh.. difficult to compromise..

If you drive, can afford to buy heavier strollers, which are steadier.
If you travel by public transport, it's better for lighter ones.

So, more importantly, decide first what are your needs. If not sure, go to Baby Hypermart to take a look before purchase.

hihi,

I just got the Loola Baby at only $399 Mothercare.. I tot I'd just buy it now than later cos' quite a good deal I think.. most importantly the baby can face you! which is something I prefer over the Peg Perego.. but loola is quite heavy, heavier than Peg.. I only intend to use whenever I go out with hubby lo.. other times I will use a sarong carrier..

=)

go to mothercare at harbourfront, very big and people are helpful. but exp abit ah, although comes with warranty.

want cheaper, go to baby avenue at balestier. cheaper than baby hypermart etc.

hi,

i'm selling my Quinny Buzz (3 wheelers).

its Brand New with Local warranty.

Warranty is still not filled as the guy at BB Hyperstore said to bring back BB's birth cert after i deliver and warranty will start thereafter.

Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

It allows both front and back facing and total recline suitable from newborn onwards.

its is in Sulphur color (Apple green)

letting go at a very good price.

will throw in additional shopping basket which was not included in the package and has to be bought separately.

PS: i could not find a pic of the Apple Green but the one shown here is exactly the same just a different color.

1618391.jpg
1618392.jpg

I juz bought a Combi stroller. Weight 4.2 kg only.
It is a very gud strollet at least t fits my requirement, light weight and idiot proff as my maid doesnt really know hw to use my previous one (capella) and heavy oso.

I'll be getting Combi Miracle Turn from Mothercare after the confinement month. Its more economical and not too heavy for me. Personally, I find that Peg Perego is too heavy for me to bring it out by myself and Aprica is beyond my budget. Combi MT matches my criteria and much cheaper than Aprica.

I had spent alot of time comparing too... Ultimately it all depends on you and your husband's preferences.

it really depend on your needs: you need to consider the
1) weight ( if you intend to go out with baby alone, you better get one that is light weight and compact)
2) If you are driving, you need to consider if the boot space are big enough. or else just go for one that can fold as compact as possible.
3) If you intend to bring you baby out for shopping. it will be good to have one that can be reverse.

Im looking for a Quinny Zapp..if anyone is interested in selling theirs.
I just sold my Buzz & bought a Bugaboo Bee.
The Bee needs MC adapters..so instead of purchasing the adapters,i may else well opt for a Zapp instead..then i have 2 strollers instead of 1.
What do you think of the Zapp?
Is it a good buy?
TQ

combi users - do u recommend it? it looks nice and has a lot of features like the miracle turn.
i am looking for something light.. which is stable also..

i am looking for 0 - 3 years.

also, is it true that combi / capella are not stable for ECP / Zoo when the child is older? please share your experience. thanks

hi evon and yaz,

i purchased a quinny zapp as my second stroller for my toddler and had been using it for two months now.
i find it great for "zapping" into shops and my daughter enjoyed being able to sit in an upright position and see everything.
the down side is the lack of storage space, as it has no shopping basket. zapp doesn't recline, but most of the time, i brought my daughter out during the day and she hardly sleep, so it is not a major problem for me.

probably if i were given a choice again, ( and wouldn't mind the price tag ) i would buy a peg prego - Pliko Switch Completo - in a heartbeat. =)

I would love to buy a Bugaboo Bee but it's just way out of my budget!

Instead, I am super happy with my Capella which I think is stylish, practical and good value for money.

Stylish - Love the aqua blue with silver grey trim (also comes in other colours)

Practical - It opens and closes with one hand. It has a fantastic turning circle and easy to manouver. It lies flat for newborn and different positions means it can last my baby until he's 3-4years old. Also has a reversible handle so baby can face me, or face the outside. Huge basket under the pram to put baby's changing bag, and also my shopping!

Value for money - I paid $269 (usual price is $299 but got discount at John Littles)

I love my Peg Perego P3 stroller. Very sturdy but downside is its very heavy too. If out with hubby then no worries but if alone, I'll just go along with my Bjorn carrier.

I still like my Peg Perego Pliko X-Lite. Lighter than a P3. Spacious for my growing bb and she uses it as a day bed too.

I have the Combi (miracle turn) and the Maclaren. (Quest). Both are good in its own way. I used the Combi from newborn - 6 months and Maclaren from 6 months onwards as it is lighter.

hi angie, which miracle turn model did u buy? is it worth paying a bit more compared to other combi models? (Understand from the sales person, the wheels are much easier to turn on miracle turn)

Hi. Geberra, Do you mean the Combi or the Maclaren? THe Combi is good for new born but it is very heavy and difficult to lug around. It is good in the sense that it can recline fully but if your husband is tall like mine, he may get a backache because the handles are lower. THe Maclaren Quest is good for 5 months and above. Very light and easy to maneuver. I have to Quests actually. One used at my mom's place. I am looking to sell that at $140 if anyone is interested. It is the 2006 model. Condition is 7/10. Normal usage. Blue and grey. Please pm me for pics. And my Aussie colleague who is leaving is selling his Valco Titan at $100. COndition is 8/10 maybe 9/10. Red and black. Please pm if anyone is interested.

thanks for sharing...was referring to combi..im quite weak, so would prefer something that's much lighter to manuveour...

Hi all,

Have already got a Capella stroller. Now thinking of buying a light weight umbrella stroller for my in-laws' everyday use. Anyone knows where to get one? Don't intend to spend much as it's the 2nd stroller

Hi, I've got an extra Graco Ultima Plus Traveller System (blue color) which comprise of both the Stroller + Carseat that Im looking to sell. For infants, the car seat will attach to the stroller and that faces you. Stroller is very sturdy as it weighs about 9KG, it is also very easy to handle with one hand. This is brand new, still with box. Retail is now SGD499 after discount, looking to sell at SGD380 (neg). Do email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

STROLLER
• Suitable for infant till 3y / 15kg
•“Adjustable height” handle
• Convenient “one-hand-fold” mechanism
• Seat includes: head support, 4-position recline, removable, washable seat pad, & 5-point safety harness.
• Parent’s tray & children’s tray included
• Lightweight new profile frame
• “Drop-down” large storage basket
• Rubber tyres with front and rear suspension

CAR SEAT
• Adjustable canopy for sun protection
• Car seat can be attached to stroller
• Level indicator, indicates the correct installation of the car seat

Maclaren. Those S$30+ kiddy strollers from ToyRUs also not bad for outdoors, lightweight and no heartpain when there are spills and muddy paths.

Does anyone have Bugaboo Bee Plus (2010 model) to let go? Pls PM price, condition, warranty and accompanying accessories.

Thanks.

Latest Aprica model retail price at $800+
Selling at $600 negotiable Comes with sweat absorb mat worth $49.
http://www.aprica.jp/products/babycar/option_babycar/98646_3
Weight : 6.8kg
Condition: 9/10
Used for about 3+mth.
Colour: Carido Navy

Private message me if you are interested. Possible to arrange to meet up at Jurong Point or town to see the condition before purchase.
--
More information: http://www.aprica.jp/products/babycar/typea/92702_2

Currently #1 most popular stroller in Japan
http://www.aprica.jp/products/babycar/two_way_multi

A high seat stroller, 50cm from the ground.
Automated 4-wheel system with soft suspension.
Simple & smooth adjustable handle that can be adjusted to be forward facing or rear-facing while the seat is fixed.
Air Breeze seat that is comfortable and pleasant.
Double thermo medical system that provides ventilation and cuts off heat.
Double Trapezoid seat that fits and aligns with the natural growth of the baby.

i'm using peg perego Pilko P3 which i find it very good.

Sturdy and stable which i can hang diaper bag and alot of my shopping bags behind which it will not lean backwards.
You can consider.

I'm using Stokke Xplory. Really enjoy using it and cruising my 1yo in it. But my hubby hates it max, esp keeping it to the car boot.

We are letting it go at good price. PM if interested.

1 yr old. Blue. 2010 model.

Hi, i have a 6.8kg capella suitable for newborn, and a 3.9kg combi for 6 mths above & a 4.2kg combi for newborn.. I personally think that combi is good.. Light weight, easy to open n close, suitable for mummies who like to bring their kids for shopping
happy.gif

Hi JanJan and bbgirl

Campella is cheap and good.
Should be selling at John Little,smaller one at slightly above $100 n bigger one at $200+ (handle reversible).

I used 2 types of Campella - 1 bigger and the other smaller one.
The small one is real handy as it is light and durable.
We used it for 2boys and it's more than 4yrs and still in use.
Best thing is it can be folded into half after you closed it (it helps a lot when you need to fit it into limited space at car's boot.)
And you can hang a lot of things and it will not topple easily. Plus point is it can be closed easily, I can do it with 1 hand, and the wheels manoeuvre easily and hence you can push it effortlessly with 1hand.
It also recline fully and suitable for infant.

Tried Maclaren small one and medium size and had given away small one.
Medium one in use now but very big setback of it is it topples easily and very difficult to close it especially if you bringing kid out alone.

Btw, I bought the bigger one for Campella as I felt that infant should hv a more sturdy one as infants are so light.
The bigger Campella has bigger wheels so more sturdy..

My experience is I seldom use the big one as b4 bb turn 5-6months old, we seldom bring them out, and even when we do, we tend to carry and prefer to hold them tight as we are afraid to leave them in the stroller for too long.

I'm having peg perego Si.. so far so good.. like it cos it's light.. was deciding between Si and McLaren.. but chose Si instead cos it can stand on its own when it's folded
happy.gif

Combi stroller suits me to bits. I love it because i can single-handedly handle it myself in and out of the car with a child. it's lightweight, easy to close and open and very easy to use. I used my friend's Mclaren and hell, it was darn heavy and bulky. Seemingly okie only if u can get help from maid and hubby.

These are all great answers. We have the Baby Jogger City Mini and love it - very easy one-touch fold, huge sun shade, and great mobility. For the first months - I say a snap n go or similar stroller frame. These are the things that you snap the infant car seat into. So easy for doing chores, etc - without waking up a baby from napping in the car. There is also an attachment bar for the City Mini that allows you to hook the infant carseat in (they didn't have it when my baby was born).

Discount Vouchers

Hi

Any mummies need peg pergo or stokke stroller or products , pls pm me. I can shop in Europe and ship back. Much cheaper than getting locally. I fly frequently to Europe for work.

Pm me your needs. Even Avent bottles are so much cheaper when I buy there.

Back