Which brand of pullup pants is good?

I'm using Huggies pull up pants, they are really easy for my girl to pull down and up. And for overnite use it's pretty absorbent

Where to find Nepia Pull Up?

I only used Drypants, Mamy Poko and Huggies. Any feedback on Goon's Pull Up?

nepia pullup can get fr ntuc. i also use nepia and mamy poka.
happy.gif

is drypants good? i tried huggied but dun seem very gd leh.

i like mamy poko value pants. new pdt. 13.90 for all sizes but quantity of pack varies with size. works well for overnight
happy.gif

in my opinion, it just doesn't have pooh bear on the back side!
happy.gif
suspect we pay more for the disney copyright that's why the normal ones are more ex. the value ones just have some cartoon but since it's on the butt area and gonna be covered up, to me, that's not an issue
happy.gif

i agree with p_p02. i using all different pull-ups and find that all equally good. currently using mamy poko value pants, think this brand is comparable to drypantz and NTUC own housebrand.

Hi,
Is the Nepia pull up packing in Japanese words? I can't tell if its pull up or sticker diapers..

Mamy poko value is not as absorbant as the normal mamy poko pants. The price different is only about $2. NTUC having a promo last week. I bought the normal mamy poko M pants for $15.20. The mamy poko value is about $13.10. If there is no promo, then we'll get the Value pack.

Hi P_p02

how big is ur baby? cutting of mamy poko value pants is same as their normal pull ups?

my baby gal is 9.5kg. i like drypers drypantz XL size as the L leaks poo.
mamy poko pull ups normal ones size L is also a little bit small for her.

i am now wondering should i buy size L or XL if i intend to change to mamy poko value pants.

hi nagsterak,

i feel the cutting is the same. i only use it for the night. so far no accidents. all ok
happy.gif
maybe u can call mamy poko company and ask if they give samples? i'm not sure if they do but you can always try
happy.gif

Hi All,

I have tried almost all Pull up Pants brands in the market. Finally still settle with Mamy Poko. My experience with Mamy Poko's value or normal, both do not leaks! However, the absorbant for their Value Pant is not as good as their Normal one. The Value pack can use it during the day and the Normal one can use for overnight. I must say there is quite a different in term of price between the two if you calculate per piece. The value pack come in 44 pcs cost SGD13.90, per piece is SGD0.3159 and the normal pack is 34 pcs cost SGD15.20, per piece is 0.447. Therefore, the normal one is 29% more costly than the value one. So, the normal one don't come cheap.

jus tried the mamypolo value too. can feel that the cotton inside is lesser than compared to their normal one. also, when you take it off by tearing its sides, it doesn't tear as neatly as the normal one.

but overall, it's still quite ok. i'll use the value for day, and the normal one for night or extended hours of wearing.
happy.gif

I vote for NTUC pull up pant. The qty is like drypant. I find it good for that price.

<font color="0000ff"> Using MamyPoko pull up pant ( Yellow) pack for my son... Very nice n cheap... </font>

Huggies pull-ups. Great for outdoors and convenient. Better to use the conventional diapers at night in case of leakage.

Kid likes Huggies best because drypers and mamypoko seem thicker. Mamy Poko (yellow) pants didn't go well for use - leaked a few times when he was in the stroller.

Sale. BRAND NEW and UPOPENED.

2 Jumbo Packs Girls Mamy Poko (46 pcs per pack)
Size: XL
Price: $22 per pack

5 Jumbo Packs GIrls Mamy POko (38 Pcs per pack)
Size: XXL
Price: $22 per pack

1 HUggies Pull-up Pants (30 pc per pack)
Size: XL
Price: $12

NTUC brand no good for sure. Tried one pack. Okay if you're at home. Not for going out.

Huggies and Pampers best for going out.

i used the Nepia pullup pants but i think they do not carry anymore in Spore.

Now i just change to Merries, it is as good as the Nepia brand.

Maybe you can try it.
The pullup pants elastic band is soft and the material is gd as well.

My boy can go without changing of diaper for bout 6 hrs wen we are out. Maybe you can try.

My girls used to use Mamy Poko Pullup pant. So far, I find its better than Huggies or Pampers. I brought my toddlers overseas and Mamy Poko pullup pants can hold urine better than Huggies and Pampers....no leakages.

My girl is using mamy poko n goon. Very absorbent n can last overnight for 10hrs. Tried merries but it leaked. Bot some nepia pants sample from gmarket to try. But still feel that mamy poko n goon r the best.

Saw a brand called 'Play Pants' (yellow packaging'. Anyone's kid tried this before? Kao Merries is comfortable too.

my gal use mammy poko pant. can sleep thru the nite without changing. sometimes even more than 12 hrs.
The diaper will be very heavy, but no leakage.

Play Pants (yellow packaging) is quite good. So far no leaks from my kids using it.
Plus its cheap, normal price is like $10 for 30pcs.. sometimes sheng siong will have promo &amp; become even cheaper

My gal tried Mammy Poko pants. Only wore for 6 hrs and I could see some gel crystals stick onto my gal's bum. Think they are from the inside of the diaper. Also duno y this happens.

Any mummies have such encounter?

which are the cheaper brands besides nepia? got a nepia sample to try but it doesn't feel as soft as merries. don't have sample for merries though. but i think merries is quite expensive.

my son wearing merries XL pull up pant, absorbent not bad but just find the tape behind can't stick on his shirt or pant well.

Mamypoko has a cheaper range "Easy pull-up". I prefer the normal range which is more absorbent.

New Huggies pants is quite gd too but i find it harder to wear as its sides aren't elastic.

Pampers pull-ups always have some gel substance after using so I switched brands.

Merries is gd! My girl use it at nite only coz it's v absorbent n soft.

I use nappy rash cream on my 2.5yr old only when there's rash. No need to apply as barrier cream for prevention of rash.

which are the cheaper brands besides nepia? got a nepia sample to try but it doesn't feel as soft as merries. don't have sample for merries though. but i think merries is quite expensive.

You can request merries sample from merries website but they only allow one sample size for pants n diapers each for one address.

Mamypoko has a cheaper range "Easy pull-up". I prefer the normal range which is more absorbent.

New Huggies pants is quite gd too but i find it harder to wear as its sides aren't elastic.

Pampers pull-ups always have some gel substance after using so I switched brands.

Merries is gd! My girl use it at nite only coz it's v absorbent n soft.

I use nappy rash cream on my 2.5yr old only when there's rash. No need to apply as barrier cream for prevention of rash.
thanks for the advice!

Back