Where to get Cheap & Nice Clothes for Babies?

F.O.S at holland v
there's this shop at jurong east that sells outlet clothes. they have bb clothes too.

Okunishi - I think its at OUB Raffles Place MRT 2nd/ 3rd floor. But take note that most of their cotton clothings are thinner compared to other brands.

Actually Tom & stephanie quite good also...cheap and nice
happy.gif
Bbs outgrow their clothings so fast..no need to buy branded unless maybe a few for special occasions.

Actually, my 'branded' clothes for my girl is Elle, Esprit and Duckbill during sale. No more than $12. The most expensive dress I bought for her is $23 Mayoral fm Spain (closing down sale).

Hello Gals

Any idea where to get nice baby clothings to be worn during the baby's full month celebration? Those that I see are all so big. Usually will wear rompers instead of separates like top and bottom right? I mean, when full month, they are still pretty small and fragile.

Hi sunshinekid,

At 1 month, babies are still so small. Usually I don't have a habit of buying small or a size just nice because they outgrow so fast. Check out Taka. Sometimes, you might be able to get something not too ex.

<font color="ff0000">Janet</font>

I get what you mean. At full month, babies are usually so small and they are all wrapped up. But I thought it will be good to buy something nice for her to wear on the day itself cos alot of friends and relatives will be coming over.

I saw some nice NB wear at Kiddy Palace, bought 1 piece
happy.gif

Sunshinekid,
I managed to get a pink Carters romper for my daughter's full month from one corner of Robinsons. $5. Wore less than 5 times.

After that 1 month, bb shoot up very fast, sideways and lengthwise.

Sunshinekid,
Gotta depends on the growth rate of indivdual bb. I bought many nice clothing for my boy for his first month. However, when I took them out for him he try when he was 3 weeks old. All cannot wear. In fact I am very surprise on the rate he grew.

Sunshinekid,
The first 6 months, bb grows very fast. That's why I take out her new clothes every month to see if she can wear.

yup, babies grow very fast. dun buy so many clothes esp b4 6M. they outgrew the clothes very fast.

<font color="0077aa">Just went to Toa payoh Song & Song..

It's at Blk 178 #01-206, TP central...
Sellg Gap, Old navy, Greendog, Children's place clothing ..snipped label so tat's y sellg quite cheap ard $5 etc..
kao_happy.gif

walk a few more stalls down.. there's another shop sellg branded cheaper rompers as well..</font>

Should get organic clothes instead. More gentle to the baby and kind to the environment.

I saw a nice range of bamboo cotton clothing range at Robinsons Centrepoint. Brand is called Bamboo Baby. Currently, there's a sale at Robinsons. 20% off for members and 15% off for non members.

happy.gif

Hi. you can try online stores that ship locally like www.thesunshinekids.com. bought from them before. reasonably priced and good service.

or if you prefer physical stores, go to vivocity. they have many stores there selling nice kids clothes. quite pricey tho.

I actually bought from Carters.com and Oshkosh.com directly when they have their 50% sales. Then you get them to deliver via vpost Singapore when they have free delivery. Quite worth it
happy.gif
but when I buy... I buy from nb sizes all the way to 1 yr old... Bulk delivery and hence economies of scale
happy.gif
hope this helps!

I actually bought from Carters.com and Oshkosh.com directly when they have their 50% sales. Then you get them to deliver via vpost Singapore when they have free delivery. Quite worth it
happy.gif
but when I buy... I buy from nb sizes all the way to 1 yr old... Bulk delivery and hence economies of scale
happy.gif
hope this helps!

Hihi. . I tried to buy from the above website. . But it seems like they can't ship to Singapore? Can't seem to find Singapore in the location settings.

Hey Guys!

I've became dad one month ago!!!! almost can't believe that!

It's amazing!

I work with web and I'm here because actually a friend of ours asked me to help her with a new adventure! She's a new mom and a very special person to me and my wife! She trying to set up an e-commerce for baby clothes and accessories! and i'm glad i have the opportunity to help her out! The website should be launched soon and we are trying to gather some subscribers! Would u guys please help us out? The website is www.allaroundyourbaby.com and i would be really grateful to you if you can help and leave your email in it!

Well thx in advantage for all the help you can give us....

And good luck to all new and soon to be parents!! I'm sure your life improved so much...as mine had!!

Thx!!

Hi hi, I use to buy almost all of my clothes from local malls like Vivo and Orchard, but now I've been trying more stuff via online as they are so much cheaper.
A friend recommended to me Foxy Kidz which you can check them out from Facebook; they have good quality clothing and excellent customer service :)
I have a few more on my list which came with recommendation but I've yet to try - will definitely post them here when I do and if they are good!

Hi I used to buy clothes for my baby at MUMS. They have brands like Poco Nido, Carter's, GAP, Gymboree, Oshkosh and etc.

Back