Where to buy Cheap & Good Nursing bra?

I got tube bra from Takashimaya at UP $15.90 (20% + 10% discount last weekend). You will have to ask the sales person as they put it in the drawer. I also saw Jockey brand at $20++ but the cup is smaller and support is not as good.

Thyme Maternity has nursing tube bra at $55, buy 2nd pc at 50% but I find normal tube bra should be sufficient.

Recently bought mine from Matron Bell. They were having a promotion, 2 pieces for $17.90. Think it's beauty brand.

There are Marton Bell outlets at Vivo and Novena.

Anyone knows where I can get cheap (<&amp;20) and good black nursing bra? I am also looking for those front snap kind. Can PM me? thanks in advance!

Hi,

You can get cheap (not pretty) nursing bras from CK department store. They have a shop in Chinatown and 1 more at Jurong West Ave 1. Only $3.90 each and comparable to sorella and way better than truimph.... Hope this helps

liliylim,

The CK department store is at the Chinatown market building. The lingerie section is at the basement. I bought quite a few of the 3.90 nursing bras and been wearing them since I gave birth in April 2009. Actually I don't see the need for a nursing bra cos I usually wear it with breast pads, so if I need to latch my bb, I will just pull one side of the bra up. So any normal bigger size wireless bra will do.

If anyone goes across the causeway,
Jusco shopping center have quite a range, cheap too.
happy.gif

Hi, any mummies interested to take part in a 2.5hrs groups discussion on 21st or 22nd Feb @ 6:45pm on washing machine? Purely research studies.

* Married Females
* Age 20-49 years old
* Owns &amp; uses washing machine at home
* Decision maker
* Washing machine must be at least 2 years old

$110 Cash Incentive. Pls sms to 91892420 with your full name, age &amp; brand of washing machine (Pls indicate Top or Front Load).

Back