Where to buy affordable newborn clothes

anesha

Mummies please share where can we buy cheap newborn clothes.. not planning to buy expensive ones as they outgrow fast

I guess you can start off with Kiddy Palace? There are the real plain rompers and tshirts which cost about $4-6 each. Once you are more comfortable with the sizing, you can consider buying them off Taobao, assuming you can read Chinese characters easily.

Usually will walk around the mall to check out any great deals or offer. Usually i will go to OG or BHG, coz on and off they are having sales.

Mummies please share where can we buy cheap newborn clothes.. not planning to buy expensive ones as they outgrow fast

Hello, Children clothes are forever on sales therefore even if you love a certain piece a lot, if you are willing to wait a couple of weeks, very good chance to buy it at a discount. You can call me a cheapo parent, unless the clothes have at least a real 20% discount or not, i will not even spend my time to browse thru the rack because i know i will not be buying yet.

I like to buy mine from Carters during sale it's usually US $4-6/ piece. Add in shipping fee via Vpost it works out to be about S$10/piece. Which is quite reasonable to me for going out clothes.

If you would like cheaper ones for wear-at-home clothes, try Song & Song, can get S$5/piece. Old neighbourhood markets (e.g. several shops at 505 Jurong West) also sell children's clothes under S$10/piece, very breathable and soft material.

you can join fb groups like preloved baby goods etc... sometimes some mother sell some brand new or hands me down clothes.. or you can go qoo10 or taobao to see..

Hi all,

We are Comfybee, offering a wide selection of comfortable yet affordable clothing and accessories for your little ones. We are passionate about handpicking the best for the little ones aged 0-7 years old. We believe that comfy bring happiness. We hope you enjoy your shopping experience with us!

Visit our website at, www.comfybee.sg
Like our FaceBook page, www.facebook.com/comfybee/
Follow our Instagram/Twitter for the latest updates, comfybee

Thank you!

U can go to textile centre to get wholesale baby clothes. I got mine at 12 pieces of front button tops for $16 and long pants for $16. They sell in 12 pieces only. Is at level 1 and is diagonally opposite the Ah chew nan hua Chang fish head steam boat.

We are giving out 2 pairs of movie tickets to 2 lucky winners!

2 Simple steps to win:
Step 1: LIKE Comfybee Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/comfybee/)
Step 2: LIKE and SHARE our giveaway post on Facebook with PUBLIC and TAG 3 friends in the comments below.

Closing date on 24th September 2016, 11.59pm.

Meanwhile, do check out our website (https://www.comfybee.sg/) for a wide selection of comfortable yet affordable clothing and accessories for your little ones!

U can go to textile centre to get wholesale baby clothes. I got mine at 12 pieces of front button tops for $16 and long pants for $16. They sell in 12 pieces only. Is at level 1 and is diagonally opposite the Ah chew nan hua Chang fish head steam boat.

May i ask which shop is this?..

For brand new one, i recommend H&M or mother care, H&M cutting are very nice and durable for repeat washing, mothercare romper material are soft but some may loose shape as you wash. Buy them during sale are very worth the price. Alternatively, look out on carousell, many people want to bless the Bb clothes in bulk.

I like to buy carters type of tee for my girls.

Previously I bought 2 pieces from Big Box, Jurong East level 1 but they no longer have it. Recently, I got 3 for $15 tees (looks like Carters design to me but the brand got covered with a silver label) from the flip flop store at J-Cube but they don't have much variety for older kids.

Anyone knows where in SG can you get it for less than $10 a piece?

Back