When do you inform your boss that you are pregnant?

When do you inform your boss that you are pregnant?
I think Once u are just pass ur 1st term .. when everything stable .. but not before .
Have to give bosses enough time to make arrangements to relieve ur work while ur in ur baby leave .

I informed my boss once doc confirmed i was pregnant. I guess it really depends on your job scope.

My role is quite unique n I know my boss will have prob getting someone 2 takeover or learn while I m on ML. Hence, I tot I shld let her know early, so dat she can plan... Even wif 7 mths plus... we couldnt really have someone within d dept who was confident enough 2 take up d role... even temporarily..

In d end, we decided dat I will take d mandatory 2 mths, n take back my own role...

Hi all, I am at my very early stage of pregnancy and I just left my old job and pending for my new job to starts in oct because the new company hr called my previous company hr way before I planned to tender hence I am being force to leave earlier than expected. I’m not sure if I should tell my new boss about it as it’s a sales orientated job and I have signed the contract but I’m afraid they might terminate at the same time I will like to Be frank at least. This has been be troubling me for the past few days. Any advice ? Thank you

Hi all, I am at my very early stage of pregnancy and I just left my old job and pending for my new job to starts in oct because the new company hr called my previous company hr way before I planned to tender hence I am being force to leave earlier than expected. I’m not sure if I should tell my new boss about it as it’s a sales orientated job and I have signed the contract but I’m afraid they might terminate at the same time I will like to Be frank at least. This has been be troubling me for the past few days. Any advice ? Thank you

Well... you will still need to "pass" the probation period if u choose to keep quiet about it till u start work.

It's quite odd dat d new co will call a current employer given dat u have not agreed 2 anything. Did u agree 2 let them call?

If I were u... i wld choose 2 b upfront about it.

Well... you will still need to "pass" the probation period if u choose to keep quiet about it till u start work.

It's quite odd dat d new co will call a current employer given dat u have not agreed 2 anything. Did u agree 2 let them call?

If I were u... i wld choose 2 b upfront about it.
No eh! I didn’t even gave them any green light to call the funny thing is, they called when I haven even sign any letter or offer.

Think inform after u r 3mths employment in the co, if your tummy is not obvious yet. MOM protects mtb from 3rd.mths onwards

Back