What to do during first trimester to prevent miscarriage

Roxybury

Hi mummies!
I’m quite lost, may I know what are the things to look out for during the first trimester to prevent miscarriage? Should I go to tcm or gynae?? I’ve experienced 2 miscarriages in the past. Thank you!

Hi mummies!
I’m quite lost, may I know what are the things to look out for during the first trimester to prevent miscarriage? Should I go to tcm or gynae?? I’ve experienced 2 miscarriages in the past. Thank you!

you might want to consider this ?

Intralipids is part of our oocyte enhancment protocols to help women who have had recurrent miscarriage, multiple failed IVF cycles or multiple failed IUI cycles, or otherwise looking to improve the odds of a successful treatment cycle. Intralipids deactivate natural killer cells in a woman’s body which may prevent embryos from implanting and growing properly in the uterus.

New research has suggested that women who have experienced recurrent miscarriages or multiple failed IUI or IVF cycles as a result of natural killer cell activation may benefit from the use of intralipids.

Can check with your gynae

Stay positive...rest a lot :)

you might want to consider this ?

Intralipids is part of our oocyte enhancment protocols to help women who have had recurrent miscarriage, multiple failed IVF cycles or multiple failed IUI cycles, or otherwise looking to improve the odds of a successful treatment cycle. Intralipids deactivate natural killer cells in a woman’s body which may prevent embryos from implanting and growing properly in the uterus.

New research has suggested that women who have experienced recurrent miscarriages or multiple failed IUI or IVF cycles as a result of natural killer cell activation may benefit from the use of intralipids.

Can check with your gynae

Stay positive...rest a lot :)
Thank you dear! I will look into it

Hi there, i had a mc before this and so my gynae gave me duphaston to support the pregnancy. She asked me to take daily til end of first trimester. Have a balanced diet, lots of vitamins and 2 glasses of milk a day. Also advised me to avoid caffeine, alcohol, ginseng, pineapples and all raw food. Avoid infections: stay away from sick ppl & don't touch any animals. If you need to exercise, only non impact exercises.
You can ask your gynae for duphaston. Can see a TCM if it gives you peace of mind. Stay positive!

Back