What Should I Do with My Unused Frozen Embryos?

Candysweetie

I have tried 2 times IVF@KKH and successfully got pregnant, now have 2 kids. For my 2nd try, I already transferred 2 fresh embryos, and still have 2 frozen embryos.. and I am 38 y/o this year, still not sure what to do with the extra frozen embryos, should I try my 3rd child or just keep it @kkh first…
My 1st IVF was with Dr Tan HH; 2nd IVF was with Dr Jessie Phoon.

I have tried 2 times IVF@KKH and successfully got pregnant, now have 2 kids. For my 2nd try, I already transferred 2 fresh embryos, and still have 2 frozen embryos.. and I am 38 y/o this year, still not sure what to do with the extra frozen embryos, should I try my 3rd child or just keep it @kkh first…
My 1st IVF was with Dr Tan HH; 2nd IVF was with Dr Jessie Phoon.

You want to donate to other infertile patients who need embryo donation? Your action may be unselfish and altruistic, but someone else is going to benefit and make a tidy profit. I am not referring to the recipient patient of the donated embryos. It is the doctor and fertility clinic that will make a profit by earning additional medical fees for performing the embryo donation procedure on the recipient patient. By contrast, you will not receive a single cent for your donation, while your doctor earns thousands of dollars.

It is easy to disguise the 'sale' of altruistically donated human embryos through substantially increased medical fees, particularly in a private practice setting.

Please see: https://philpapers.org/rec/BOOCTD-2

Last edited:

Back