What is considered crossing the line?

loemama

if you saw a nude photo sent to your dh hp by a female colleague, what would you do? Dh claimed that he was shocked when he received the photo so he deleted it. I found it at his deleted photo album. He claimed that they were chatting about pregnancy and stuff hence she sent him her bikinis photo and nude photo. I qns the colleague of his and she called and apologised saying that she has a crush on him. Despite receiving such a "harassing" photo from this colleague, he can pretend that nothing has happened and continue with their gym routine and occasion lunch dates.

Should I get a divorce? This is not the first time it has happened. I am tired of enduring all these rubbish just because he claimed that I have a bad temper and we cannot communicate thus he rather talk to his female colleagues about our problems.

I have 2 schooling kids hence holding back to getting a divorce.

I think the part abt him saying that u r bad temper and hence he needs an avenue out by speaking to his female colleague is crap. It is an excuse. Can talk to him over this? He seems to b giving his colleague some "airtime" to get closer to him.

This colleague of his so daring to said in front of you that she had a crush on him? I believe things are not so simple as what u see. Is she trying you challenge u or what?

Sorry. What is DH? (Dear Hubby?)
Anyway, divorce is easy.. But the process of it (especially kids', emotional etc healing) is long...
You have to really think it carefully.
Did they both just chat/talk? Is there any physical between both? Or both are emotionally attracted to one another as well?
I agreed that this colleague is quite 'daring'. But she may be also just trying to spoil the relationship between you and your hubby.

Conclusion again, whether you can still accept such, or what you intend to do is the main point..

Question is.. Do u trust ur hubby? I think that has to be answered.. A relationship without trust is hard to sustain. Take care

Back