What have you tried so far?

I don't remember my previous pregnancy being so difficult to hit the jackpot. After using the ovulation kit, preseed and tcm, I conceived in the 2nd month we hit the correct date.

This time round, I'm getting worried. It has been 5 months of trying and every month, I'm quite sure we hit the right dates. I have already finished two boxes of ovulation kits, 2 tubes of preseed. Started drinking TYX chicken essence this month, wore socks and long pants to sleep. My AF is due this weekend and I'm feeling very emotional this week. I kept watching out for implantation cramps but no symptoms so far.

Just ranting... and thinking, what else to try if we don't succeed again this month?

I don't remember my previous pregnancy being so difficult to hit the jackpot. After using the ovulation kit, preseed and tcm, I conceived in the 2nd month we hit the correct date.

This time round, I'm getting worried. It has been 5 months of trying and every month, I'm quite sure we hit the right dates. I have already finished two boxes of ovulation kits, 2 tubes of preseed. Started drinking TYX chicken essence this month, wore socks and long pants to sleep. My AF is due this weekend and I'm feeling very emotional this week. I kept watching out for implantation cramps but no symptoms so far.

Just ranting... and thinking, what else to try if we don't succeed again this month?
Can feel you. just keep trying and learn to take it easy. Not forgetting we have no. 1 to look after and we sure will be more tired. Also age is another factor though I don't know your age but no matter what, it's older than we have no. 1

Can feel you. just keep trying and learn to take it easy. Not forgetting we have no. 1 to look after and we sure will be more tired. Also age is another factor though I don't know your age but no matter what, it's older than we have no. 1
Thanks for your encouragement. Trying to take it easy also but mind always wander off to “why”, “what if”...

Hi, I have some friends who tried for long time but no avail, after they tried some supplement & for less than 6 months, they got pregnant. Not sure if u wanna understand more. I believe it will help u as well.

I also used TYX, Preseed and some basic tcm like red dates and goji!

For a more timely ovulation, we took clomid as well as trigger shot (HCG). At the same time, measurement of basal body temperature every morning, it reveals alot about your cycle if you monitor the pattern long enough.

I take a slice of pineapple (with core) 1-5 DPO and lots of fresh tomatoes. Not sure which worked out but I got a BFP this month!

Back