what can i do during the 3 -4 month wait for my 1st ivf

yuiyui

May I know what can i do during the 3 -4 month wait for my 1st ivf? I more scare than excited.
Plan to go TCM visit this sat for me and my hb. I have few questions.

1) How long do we go for TCM before ivf? I want to save some money from TCM and initally call to book appt after CNY. but the TCM clinic told me need to tiao early.
2) My hb has low sperm and morphology but my checkup are good. May I know do i have to do both appucture and taking TCM medicie or I can jus take TCM medicine and save the money doing appuncture?
3) how to convince my hb cooperate with me to go for consistent TCM? Althought he agreed to go for the first visit but not sure will he for future.

There is no prescribed duration as Tcm may take awhile to show any effect. And it depends on individual. There are ppl who don't succeed with western meds and Ivf but conceive naturally with Tcm / acupuncture, and vice versa.
Hubby visit depends also on whether wanna address his medical condition or not. For Ivf I think it may not be an issue unless really really low.

Hi fel C, i have the same problem as u....my hubby low sperm count & morphology & mine is all good....currently we r going for tcm for 5mths alrdy... acquncture & med for both of us.... it would b better for u to do acquncture as well becos i heard the effect is much faster than taking medicine alone..

Hi fel C, i have the same problem as u....my hubby low sperm count & morphology & mine is all good....currently we r going for tcm for 5mths alrdy... acquncture & med for both of us.... it would b better for u to do acquncture as well becos i heard the effect is much faster than taking medicine alone..
may i know how many times u went for tcm a week? so do u did both medicine and appurture?

may i know how many times u went for tcm a week? so do u did both medicine and appurture?
I went once a week before my ovulation.. after ovulation cant acqunture.. my hub went once a week also.. yes i did both...

But the effects depends on individual health...

Actually u can try tcm first while waiting for ur ivf.. i may consider ivf as well, probably after cny go get a queue in kkh first while continue to try...

Back