What are some tell-tale signs that my husband is straying outside?

Is he very sensitive with his hp? Don't allow u to touch or bring his hp wherever he go?
Does he do ot more frequently.

Actually,should I get him to come clean on it or should I continue to monitor and confront him when I catch him red handed?

I think the other party is his JC female schoolmate.He brings his hp everywhere with him and is on it most of the time.He lets me look at his hp though.

What should I do if my hubby is having an affair outside?

Last edited:
When a man want to stray, it's sometime very difficult to tell if he's really stray.

An example:
This hubby came home on time. Does not always use his mobile. Even allow you to see his mobile phone etc. Went to sleep on time, goes to work as usual.
However, he actually have an affair outside during his office hour... Worst is with a colleague.
Such thing also happened. He's smart to delete off all messages after off work. Smart to 'clean his mouth after eating'.
But not that smart to make her wife suspicious by going to his office some day, and found out he's out for 'lunch' for more than 2hr.

Many possibility can happened. I will suggest to monitor him for time being. If suspicious rises, perhaps to engage a PI to follow him, or even get some 'stranger/friend' whom he doesn't aware about, to help in tailing him. Take note of his behaviour like his intimacy, sperm count, etc.

If he's really having affair outside, you have to think of what you should do to it. Many stay cause of kids. Some open an eye,. close an eye. Some 'revenge' by having the same. Some divorce etc

When a man want to stray, it's sometime very difficult to tell if he's really stray.

An example:
This hubby came home on time. Does not always use his mobile. Even allow you to see his mobile phone etc. Went to sleep on time, goes to work as usual.
However, he actually have an affair outside during his office hour... Worst is with a colleague.
Such thing also happened. He's smart to delete off all messages after off work. Smart to 'clean his mouth after eating'.
But not that smart to make her wife suspicious by going to his office some day, and found out he's out for 'lunch' for more than 2hr.

Many possibility can happened. I will suggest to monitor him for time being. If suspicious rises, perhaps to engage a PI to follow him, or even get some 'stranger/friend' whom he doesn't aware about, to help in tailing him. Take note of his behaviour like his intimacy, sperm count, etc.

If he's really having affair outside, you have to think of what you should do to it. Many stay cause of kids. Some open an eye,. close an eye. Some 'revenge' by having the same. Some divorce etc
I think for your case, u might have alerted him n he become so careful. He become a season player

Actually,my hubby's sex drive is very high.He ask me for it 2-3 times a week.I did not suspect anything then.

He still behaves as normal as usual.

Last edited:
I think for your case, u might have alerted him n he become so careful. He become a season player

Haha. Not mine.. My hubby not that 'smart' :D
That was happened to one of my friend case..
And yes, I agreed with you that he is a 'season player'.

My hubby gets turned on easily and I can understand his needs.
Hope that I am wrong about assuming that he has an affair outside.

Well, get turn on easily doesn't mean he won't have affair. Haha.
Some season player does know how to act 'normally' still.

But again, jumping into conclusion is too fast still. Just have to monitor and see...

Back