want to share: good group tuition (primary science)

pandakj

tutor has more than 20 years of experience in teaching primary science
PM if keen, will then pass the contact

HAHA! As I know whoever needs to advertise like this, they have bad earnings. Why bad earnings? Because they are too low quality. Good tuition places do not need to use free advertisement post in forum.
Please stop advertise your tuition center here. This will only show how bad your center is and hungry for customer to avoid close down.
Please stop all these nonsense advertisement and wasting our time to see spams.

HAHA! As I know whoever needs to advertise like this, they have bad earnings. Why bad earnings? Because they are too low quality. Good tuition places do not need to use free advertisement post in forum.
Please stop advertise your tuition center here. This will only show how bad your center is and hungry for customer to avoid close down.
Please stop all these nonsense advertisement and wasting our time to see spams.

Only the owner / administrator of this website has the right to decide what posts can remain.
I am only sharing a contact with parents since ultimately parents decide if the recommendation is good.
I am not replying to this post but to share that such a rude post I have reported to the administrator who shall decide.

The rude one is you who spam here with your advertisement.
Do you know what is spam and what spam causes? Stop being selfish! Your business went down hill because of your rudeness and you never change. Is this another lousy tuition center with rude teachers like you? Its proven now. Stop threatening me. You only show another rude side of you and your center.
As I had said, a good tuition center do not advertize spams like this!

Back