want to adopt local Chinese newborn

ywywyw

Hi, I just had stillbirth last year. I don’t intend to go through the painful tragedy again, so my Husband and I are looking to adopt a child.

We attended the pre-adoption briefing already, intend to adopt a local baby without doing HSR and don’t intend to go through agency too. We are ready to adopt anytime as the baby room are already all prepared.

We are looking to adopt a newborn local Chinese baby, no preference for gender. Do contact me if you wants to give me to adopt or you know someone who fits to let me adopt.

Hi, I just had stillbirth last year. I don’t intend to go through the painful tragedy again, so my Husband and I are looking to adopt a child.

We attended the pre-adoption briefing already, intend to adopt a local baby without doing HSR and don’t intend to go through agency too. We are ready to adopt anytime as the baby room are already all prepared.

We are looking to adopt a newborn local Chinese baby, no preference for gender. Do contact me if you wants to give me to adopt or you know someone who fits to let me adopt.

Sorry to hear about the stillbirth, hope u are recovering well.
I don’t think a legal adoption is possible in SG without a HSR.

Back