vitamin Supplements

MummyNancy

I am already 4 weeks to my pregnancy and i was wondering whether should i take vitamin supplement since i am already considered old of being pregnant.

any good brand to recommend?

I am already 4 weeks to my pregnancy and i was wondering whether should i take vitamin supplement since i am already considered old of being pregnant.

any good brand to recommend?

Obimin or blackmores pregnancy is quite popular.. U can try that.. But outside obimin is quite ex I get from my Gyane is $20 for 100 tablets before gst and there one lady who bought from guardian or Watsons is $11.80 for 30 tablets.

ohhh. i read some news on getting supplement on folic acid cause normally we don't get enough from the daily diet. Do u eat that too ?

ohhh. i read some news on getting supplement on folic acid cause normally we don't get enough from the daily diet. Do u eat that too ?

Ya.. Folic acid can decrease the chance of having a spinal birth defect... If u wan only folic acid u can get from pharmacy any one, they sell individual folic acid.. No need prescription..

i took Blackmores as it is quite comprehensive with all the vitamins and minerals needed. it contain folic acid too.
later at 3rd trimester, i just added on extra DHA with blackmores. i didnt take extra iron pills cos i suffer from constipation.

Back