Very good review of Dr Phua soo Mear

sherah

I went to Dr Phua after reading some of the review in SMH. I was skeptical when I went to him as he was quite old and doesn't seem to be very enthusiastic like my previous gynae. To cut the story short. I give birth in May 2019 via csect. I told Dr Phua before regards to my concern due to previous csect negligence by a replacement gynae. This time round, my uterus was in so much pain after the csect I couldn’t walk for 2days n even the 3rd day I was hardly struggling to walk. Dr Phua was very worried did some test n my white blood cells was increasing that means there is some infection going on. He send me for some test n CT scan to be sure that there is no internal bleeding. Why I highly recommend him is because of his level of concern far exceeded what other gynae will show. He came back twice during the weekend in causal as soon as the hospital call him and once after his morning visit, he leave his day clinic n rush to hospital to deliver good news of the report after all the test n blood transfusion n that he shan’t keep me another day in the hospital n allow me to go home so that I do not have to pay extra for the stay and the best part, all the additional times he visit me, he did not charge me. Which gynae will do that? On my next review, he saw me sitting outside waiting for my turn, he took a second look to see if my face is still pale. Not that it’s a big thing but it’s the body language n action that speaks it all. Anw in the operating theater, he is like another person, like kena possessed,
He is so agile n fast... LOL...
He is a very good gynae.
Oh, he cut away the keloids for me from previous csect, I’m not sure is this the usual practice and his stitches is flawless n I’m definitely very glad now :)

Last edited:

Back