Very bad experienced with Baby’s Whisperer Private Limited

Hyunjie

At first, congratulations for who have being assigned to a good confinement nanny who can take good care of you and your baby during your confinement period.

But if you want to engage Baby’s Whisperer Private Limited, you must consider carefully, highly not recommended. It is very bad experienced to me and my wife.

We have request to replace confinement nanny within first week. This is because the first nanny Aunty Phit Yoon did not take good care of my wife. She never gives my wife have a good rest in the midnight, she keep knocking our room door at every 2 hours and want my wife breastfeed my baby. My wife is caesarean, so she needs more rest. Besides that, she always makes a loud noise when she do the housework, while my wife & baby is sleeping. My wife not even rest well during the time.

The second confinement nanny, Aunty Siew Mei was also outrageous. She always using her mobile phone to watch live broadcast while carrying my baby and sometime suddenly laugh very loudly when my baby is sleeping, my baby was getting frightened. Besides that, when she prepare confinement food, she just prepare a few regular food and put some fried ginger on the top of every meal. She also not willing to prepare meals for my family when we needed. For the last 2 weeks, before end the confinement contract, Aunty Siew Mei never help to sweep & mop the floor even she saw the floor very dusty.

Furthermore, Baby’s Whisperer’s agent – Shelley is an irresponsible, dishonest and unprofessional agent. Our contract period for the confinement nanny is 28 days, she did not help to cancel the nanny’s work permit after the contract end. While we received the sms from MOM, we have to pay for the second month levy, then we go to clarify with Shelley. When we check about this issue with Shelley, she is not sure how MOM calculate the levy, and ask us to call MOM to find out. After we called MOM, we just realized that the second nanny’s work permit was cancelled after 16 days which is from our contract end. We told Shelley regarding this issue, she said will check and do the necessary but over the 3 weeks still never receive any update from her, so we check with her again, then she told us her finance have made the payout 2 week back, via Paynow to my wife’s mobile number. After check, my wife’s bank account does not have the Paynow transaction history with the amount and the transferred date she mentioned, then my wife called to the bank to check again, bank also checked no such transaction history from Baby’s Whisperer. In case of any Paynow transaction technical issue, bank request us to get the screenshot from Baby’s Whisperer to show that their bank account have been deducted the amount to my wife’s name & mobile number, for bank to investigate. But Shelley said will check with compliance if they can share the information. Over the week again, we still never receive any update from her, so we called Shelley again, then she said company not approved to share the information to us. She confirm to said that the amount have been deducted from their account but she cannot provide us the proof, even the Paynow transaction reference number also cannot provide to us, still said that don’t worry we won’t run away based on the small amount. Shelley also replies that "usually customers will cancel their work permit and not cancelled by the agency” and some more she said their service already end. Ultimately, this issue has been dragged over the month still no result. We have to pay the extra 16 days levy.

We very disappointed and regret to engage Baby’s Whisperer. If given another choice, we will never go for them ever again. We hope all the parents must be carefully consider before you want to engage Baby’s Whisperer, unreliable agency will bring endless trouble to the family.

At first, congratulations for who have being assigned to a good confinement nanny who can take good care of you and your baby during your confinement period.

But if you want to engage Baby’s Whisperer Private Limited, you must consider carefully, highly not recommended. It is very bad experienced to me and my wife.

We have request to replace confinement nanny within first week. This is because the first nanny Aunty Phit Yoon did not take good care of my wife. She never gives my wife have a good rest in the midnight, she keep knocking our room door at every 2 hours and want my wife breastfeed my baby. My wife is caesarean, so she needs more rest. Besides that, she always makes a loud noise when she do the housework, while my wife & baby is sleeping. My wife not even rest well during the time.

The second confinement nanny, Aunty Siew Mei was also outrageous. She always using her mobile phone to watch live broadcast while carrying my baby and sometime suddenly laugh very loudly when my baby is sleeping, my baby was getting frightened. Besides that, when she prepare confinement food, she just prepare a few regular food and put some fried ginger on the top of every meal. She also not willing to prepare meals for my family when we needed. For the last 2 weeks, before end the confinement contract, Aunty Siew Mei never help to sweep & mop the floor even she saw the floor very dusty.

Furthermore, Baby’s Whisperer’s agent – Shelley is an irresponsible, dishonest and unprofessional agent. Our contract period for the confinement nanny is 28 days, she did not help to cancel the nanny’s work permit after the contract end. While we received the sms from MOM, we have to pay for the second month levy, then we go to clarify with Shelley. When we check about this issue with Shelley, she is not sure how MOM calculate the levy, and ask us to call MOM to find out. After we called MOM, we just realized that the second nanny’s work permit was cancelled after 16 days which is from our contract end. We told Shelley regarding this issue, she said will check and do the necessary but over the 3 weeks still never receive any update from her, so we check with her again, then she told us her finance have made the payout 2 week back, via Paynow to my wife’s mobile number. After check, my wife’s bank account does not have the Paynow transaction history with the amount and the transferred date she mentioned, then my wife called to the bank to check again, bank also checked no such transaction history from Baby’s Whisperer. In case of any Paynow transaction technical issue, bank request us to get the screenshot from Baby’s Whisperer to show that their bank account have been deducted the amount to my wife’s name & mobile number, for bank to investigate. But Shelley said will check with compliance if they can share the information. Over the week again, we still never receive any update from her, so we called Shelley again, then she said company not approved to share the information to us. She confirm to said that the amount have been deducted from their account but she cannot provide us the proof, even the Paynow transaction reference number also cannot provide to us, still said that don’t worry we won’t run away based on the small amount. Shelley also replies that "usually customers will cancel their work permit and not cancelled by the agency” and some more she said their service already end. Ultimately, this issue has been dragged over the month still no result. We have to pay the extra 16 days levy.

We very disappointed and regret to engage Baby’s Whisperer. If given another choice, we will never go for them ever again. We hope all the parents must be carefully consider before you want to engage Baby’s Whisperer, unreliable agency will bring endless trouble to the family.
I engaged them recently as well and same feedback - agent (Shelley is unprofessional as she seems to by lying) and nannies have questionable work ethics. Think twice about engaging them. There was no recent reviews so I wanted to post to share my stressful and disappointing experience.

Back