!!!!Urgent need for Part Time maid!!!! Recommend..

Hi,

If you would like to get part-timer cleaner around the East area, do give Joreen a call for a discussion. She is an experienced cleaner and can help taking care of babies or children. She is a Singaporean.

Her Hp number is 91703743.

Anyone can share part-time cleaner working in north/ central areas for fortnightly cleaning?
Am looking for one at Toa Payoh on saturday afternoon on fortnightly basis, as I feel that I do not need weekly cleaning. If you do not require your part-time cleaner to perform chores weekly, possible to share on alternate weeks? can reduce costs as well
happy.gif

Do email me at [email protected] if you have recommendations. Thanks!

i had a lady maid who can understand english who is charging $15 dollar per hour too. honest and reliable and fast. you can contact me 83990572. helping her to find more employer.

Hi

Looking for a part-time cleaning lady for weekday at Hume ave near Bt batok area.

Kindly PM me if anyone has good recommendations. Thanks in advance!!

Hi,

I am looking for a permamant PT maid in Sengkang weekly on Sat morning for 3 hrs, budget around $12. Pls pm me if there is any gd recommendations.

Thanks

hi, looking for permanent PT maid in Sengkang too. At least 4 hours on Sunday morning. Willing to pay between $12 to $15 per hr.Please pm me asap.

Hi mummies I m looking for a PT maid in jurong east area for 2-3 h weekly. Need her to just iron clothes and/or look after my 5 yo n 9 mth old bb. budget is $10-12/h. If got such maid, pls kindly pm me. thanks

Hi Mummies,

I have someone to recommend. She is currently cleaning offices and wish to earn extra (It's too personal to ask her the reason right?)

She is a LOCAL in her 40s? & she is very hardworking and honest. She does a really good job.

So people who are interested, you can PM me.

**I am not a agent nor is she related to me. She is just a cleaner whom i see everyday at work, who helps us keep our work area sparkling clean**

Shine, you do not accept PM. can you pls PM me instead with the contact? is she willing to working SK area and what are her price?

Looking for a part time maid for two weeks in March. She will be needed to come over to my place for 6 sessions only.
If anyone knows of a hardworking and honest helper who is willing to travel to Seletar estate, please pm me.

Thank you

Hi all,

I am looking for a part time helper in Hougang and Sengkang areas. Please pm if you have any good recommendation.
Thanks in advance.

Hi all,

I am urgently looking for a part time helper in Hougang area. Prefer local. Please pm if you have any good recommendation.
Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I need a part time helper at west side around pandan garden. Only need to do cleaning, washing and ironing every Sunday @ 1pm. Willing to pay $50 for 4 hours. Any recommendation, please pm me or email me @ [email protected]

Hi Mummies,

I have someone to recommend. She is currently cleaning offices and wish to earn extra (It's too personal to ask her the reason right?)

She is a LOCAL in her 40s? & she is very hardworking and honest. She does a really good job.

So people who are interested, you can PM me.

**I am not a agent nor is she related to me. She is just a cleaner whom i see everyday at work, who helps us keep our work area sparkling clean**

Hello how to contact her and how much she charge? she can come to bt batok area?

Hi all,

I'm currently using back ah Qing a china lady which I have used her wh my maid take home leave.
I must say she is really very good , her cleaning is superb and work very fast too. She is not calculative type and very helpful n friendly personality. I highly recommend her ;)

Her contact is 8136 6123. Happy sharing ;)

Hi guys, apparently, I've just got to know that the PT maid which I recommended is not taking in any more PT jobs. She is currently working full time for a company.

Thank you!

Hi.. any part time maids to recommend for weekdays , preferably weekday evening , in yew tee.. pls let me know, thanks!

Hi all,

I'm currently using back ah Qing a china lady which I have used her wh my maid take home leave.
I must say she is really very good , her cleaning is superb and work very fast too. She is not calculative type and very helpful n friendly personality. I highly recommend her ;)

Hi, which area does she work in? and how much you are paying her?

Hi everyone, my part time helper is going back to china. I'm looking for a part time cleaner who is willing to come every fortnightly 4 hours per session. I'm staying at Jurong east. Would really appreciate if any of you can email me if you have anyone to recommend. My email is [email protected]

Hi all, I'm staying in hougang area. In urgent need of a good part time helper that can clean and iron properly, pls pm or SMS me 91099573.
Thank you

Hi everyone, my part time helper is going back to china. I'm looking for a part time cleaner who is willing to come every fortnightly 4 hours per session. I'm staying at Jurong east. Would really appreciate if any of you can email me if you have anyone to recommend. My email is [email protected]

Is your part-time helper a Pei Du Ma Ma? If yes, does she has a proper work permit to work for you?

Pls ensure that you check very carefully and read my post about the potential legal problems with MOM and CPF.

Best Regards.

Hi Hi ,

Looking for part time maid once per week on weekday or weekends.. 3-4hrs, Vacuum floor, mopping floor, wash toilet and change mattress.. staying @ Punggol.

apchen / KHTAN

my current part time cleaner is looking for more jobs,i am helping her to get more contacts. She prefer sengkang/ punggol
Many of her customers stay punggol.
Note: I am not earning any commission.
she is from china ,name ( ah mei) ,speak chinesse
have been using her since my preganancy days till now. she does everything .clean and good
and of cause the most impt thing is she very " clean hand" .I leave the whole house to her when she is cleaning. I am out to work
you may contact her at 84360763.say recommend by me.

apchen / KHTAN

my current part time cleaner is looking for more jobs,i am helping her to get more contacts. She prefer sengkang/ punggol
have been using her since my preganancy days till now. she does everything .clean and good
and of cause the most impt thing is she very " clean hand" .I leave the whole house to her when she is cleaning. I am out to work
Thank You

Hi all,

Have used this Ah Qing lady (had contacted her through some forum recommendation) before but finds her not thorough in cleaning thus maybe she's fast ...agree she's friendly though.

apchen / KHTAN

Hi, is she holding any work permit or is she PR?
I think it is important not to hire freelance cleaners. Might get fine for both parties.

This article might help:
http://www.cleaning-services.com.sg/blog/how-to-check-if-part-time-maid-is-legal.html

I am looking for part-time cleaning lady for once a week who is willing to work in Woodlands. Please PM me if you have info, thanks!

Back