! * *****URGENT! LOST/STOLEN IPHONE

lilybeary

Hi,

Im currently looking or my Lost/Stolen iphone with IMEI number 012154001957704.

It was lost/used at Golden Village Tiong Bahru at Cinema number 1. Date lost was 6 september. Time approximately 11pm. After the show, my husband left the seat to hold my toddler as she was trying to get out of the cinema and as the kid`s waterbottle drop below the seat. He waited the crowd to clear before picking him up but his phone slide out of the pocket with the movie ticket. I saw the black thing(the iphone with battery pack)which i was unsure of with the movie ticket slip down, as i was carrying my infant i was unable to pick up, and with the large crowd i was unable to pass over to let him know. It slipped out when he stand to hold my child aside as we sat at the outer corner of seat.

After the crowd had left, we who were busy with the kids, didnt notice anything unusual except for a kid pointing near the seat and a bunch of teenagers whom bend near our place. He found his iphone missing after searching his empty pockets for the phone and bending down to find. Then i remembered what i saw and we could only find the movie ticket was on the floor but not the phone and it was not in my diaper bag either so sure enough someone have took it.

To whom have took it, please kindly return the phone, we will give you monetary reward for your honesty. It has alot of valuable photos of our child which was not saved.. If you would return, we would not ask anything. Their childhood is only once, so these pictures mean alot to us.

The iphone 3GS 16GB has a customised front and back blue sticker with pictures of me and my husband. The phone`s earphone port is chipped and the on/off button has problem most of the time. I would beg that you whom picked up our phone could return to us as their photos to me a mum, really mean alot. I could be reached at [email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email] ,Linda. OR 93858812 Linda.

Monetary reward would be given for your effort thanks. Please kindly keep me informed too if you see anyone selling such a phone on forum or if you spot it, i will reward accordingly if your information is correct thanks

Yours Sincerely,

Linda

It must be the bunch of teenagers who pick up the phone. Ur phone won't be return to u as they either sell or use it. Tot Iphone can be track down using gps rite? Maybe u might wanna get more info on this in apple website?

I got my phone back with exceptions of my customized sticker taken out.

Really thank the person whom returned.

Alison> Seem like it was the kid`s father whom picked up, and husband did not install that app so it couldnt be tracked

You are very lucky to get back your phone.

Mine until today still dun know at where about a year ago?

Even went to the extent to calling every 2nd handphone shop that I can get my hands on but to no avail.

You are very lucky to get your hp back! The last time I placed my phone on a bench (my mistake, was distracted) it disappeared within seconds.

Back