Unlimited slimming treatment package

Hi all, is there such a package in slimming centres? We pay X amount and we can go for treatments more often? Something like those unlimited package in yoga centres these days?

Please share if you are aware! :)

Hi all, is there such a package in slimming centres? We pay X amount and we can go for treatments more often? Something like those unlimited package in yoga centres these days?

Please share if you are aware! :)
Hi Colbie, I am currently going to Shou slimming centre and I heard from the therapists that there is an unlimited package.

You pay $5,000 and you can go for unlimited treatments within 1 month!
However, there are limits that our bodies can take as well. Like I think each time you go can maximum do up to 3 treatments.. anything more than that is too much for your body. Likewise, you can probably go down for treatments maximum 3 times a week? If not your body will not have sufficient time to recover as well.

Hi Colbie, I am currently going to Shou slimming centre and I heard from the therapists that there is an unlimited package.

You pay $5,000 and you can go for unlimited treatments within 1 month!
However, there are limits that our bodies can take as well. Like I think each time you go can maximum do up to 3 treatments.. anything more than that is too much for your body. Likewise, you can probably go down for treatments maximum 3 times a week? If not your body will not have sufficient time to recover as well.
hi nicolette, can you choose the treatments??

hi nicolette, can you choose the treatments??
The therapists will recommend treatments based on the condition of your body, and what is best for your slimming at the particular point in time. That being said, you can tell them your problem areas and the therapists will help you lose inches in the shortest time possible!

The therapists will recommend treatments based on the condition of your body, and what is best for your slimming at the particular point in time. That being said, you can tell them your problem areas and the therapists will help you lose inches in the shortest time possible!
huh then what if they keep saying my body not suitable then push all those lousy machines at me?

Back