unexplainable infertility

VKS

My husband and I do not have any issues, but we haven gotten a success pregnancy results. It been more than a year ready now. Anyone facing the same. Any suggestions what I should do next.

Hi. When you say you both have no issues, is it confirmed via fertility testing? Normally, if there is no conception after 6-12months of unprotected sex, you can approach KKH/NUH/SGH for public hospitals (via polyclinic referral if you want tonavail subsidies) or private fertility clinics (not all gynae clinics are fertility centers so do check beforehand). They will conduct tests to determine the cause as a first step.

My husband and I do not have any issues, but we haven gotten a success pregnancy results. It been more than a year ready now. Anyone facing the same. Any suggestions what I should do next.
Same here Done my check up in 2 hospital, both show normal.. been 4 years already still nothing! But I do have period cramp issue (also went to see doctor in 2 hospital regarding my period cramp, scan and blood test all normal also). Really don know what to do..

Same here Done my check up in 2 hospital, both show normal.. been 4 years already still nothing! But I do have period cramp issue (also went to see doctor in 2 hospital regarding my period cramp, scan and blood test all normal also). Really don know what to do..

I think it’s time to discuss next steps with your gynae. I was in the same situation as you. Husband and I tried for 3 years to no avail despite doing a comprehensive fertility check that stated everything was fine. We didn’t want to waste more time trying blindly so we went straight into fertility treatments. Letrozole cycles (failed) then IUI. Unfortunately that failed too, so it’s IVF for us.

I think it’s time to discuss next steps with your gynae. I was in the same situation as you. Husband and I tried for 3 years to no avail despite doing a comprehensive fertility check that stated everything was fine. We didn’t want to waste more time trying blindly so we went straight into fertility treatments. Letrozole cycles (failed) then IUI. Unfortunately that failed too, so it’s IVF for us.

did you went for HSG? To check whether the fallopian tubes is blocked? My gynae suggested this. I am 33 this year, how abt u?

did you went for HSG? To check whether the fallopian tubes is blocked? My gynae suggested this. I am 33 this year, how abt u?

I’m 34. i had an open myomectomy to remove adenomyoma in 2019 so when my gynae did the surgery she also checked for tubal patency. the fertility check was done again a year and a half after the surgery because still cannot get pregnant despite cleaning up the uterus hence all the next steps that led to ivf

I’m 34. i had an open myomectomy to remove adenomyoma in 2019 so when my gynae did the surgery she also checked for tubal patency. the fertility check was done again a year and a half after the surgery because still cannot get pregnant despite cleaning up the uterus hence all the next steps that led to ivf
I see.. it is a tough journey, totally feel you. Anyway, wish you all the best for your ivf, good luck and hope to hear some good news!

We had the same problem years before when we were having trouble getting pregnant despite me and my wife being in good health and at a fairly young age. We really wanted to have a baby then so we opted to get fertility assessment with my wife's gynae Dr Chris Ng. Everything was fine except that my wife had endometriosis that is blocking her fallopian tubes. We then decided to have it treated first, and see if we can conceive naturally. Thankfully the operation went well and now we're just waiting for the right time to try again.

Back