Unethical hair salon in tampines

babylovelove

Posted on Wednesday, January 18, 2012 - 9:05 pm:   
Ladies, recently went to this place name hair profile located at tampines neighbourhood area at blk 480+ to have my perm
And colour done . Totally disappointed with their perm skill n colour ! Apparently I find they have overcharge and totally spoilt my hair and when I ask the hairstylist she apparently say perm will be dry definitely and colour can't go up even is because my hair colored before in black . I would like to question first of all why hairstylist can keep changing their colour with perfect even colour and why would customer have to pay for almost 100 dollars for colour And 250 dollars for a perm on a short hair and not achieving it! I totally utterly disappointed when I went back next day tell them the colour not even and apparently they mention if re work need to pay half of the re work fee! I would like them to know if in the first place your skill is so good u don't even need any rework and this is what I got on their after sales service! Total spending on my utterly disappointed hair : 350 dollars! Ladies please do not go to this " hei Dian " ( Chinese saying : pay on a unreasonably price on a cheap stuff) if you need to know the exact place please pm me . Thanks thanks .

Thanks for highlighting the place.

These days many salons offer reasonable prices for haircuts and colouring. S$250/S4350 is alot to pay for a disastrous perm!

Back