Twins due in 2008?

when will this drop hair episode be over? i m freaking out, dare nt wash hair, but also cant...everytime wash hair keep dropping hair...
sad.gif

Vine
Yeah my hair dropping like crazy now...clogs up my drain cover!!! It will onhy be for a short while i think...can't really rememb er whAT IT was like for FB

Hi all...I'm back and have graduate to the mommies club! My twins (1 boy & 1 girl) are born 2 weeks ago! Thank goodness....they are in normal ward and we are all home >1wk now
happy.gif
. Been milking like a cow now...expressing every 2-3 hrs. but still not enough for 2...hv to supplement with FM.

Purebliss and Ava...your bb are so cute and chubby. waiting for my twins to grow and grow ... now they only drink abt 70ml each feed. Btw, how do you handle both twins and toddler? I am still wondering how to cope when my confinement lady is gone???

congrats Jas!
Time flies, my twins are already coming to 5 mths...nw they r so fun to play with, but also getting naughty.
How is everyone doing? this place is getting very very quiet...

Congrats Jas!
do you have people to help u?

Vine
ya lor time flies..
my gers r also 7mths+ now..
my gers also very naughty..
carry one never carry the other will get jealous..and cry..
think we r so busy with our twins so seldom have time to log in..

hi ladies, i hv also given birth to 1 boy 1 girl, abt 2wks+ ago. I gv birth at 37 weeks by caesarean. My boy weighed 2.37kg and girl 2.34kg.

Congrats to Jas, i still rmbr we had abt the same gestational weeks when preg.

Life for me is very differnt now..everyday is abt feeding and settling crying bbs. I hv tis feeling i can't handle the bbs whn cl leaves. I gt a new maid but she is waiting for my instructions whn bbs cry, which i m also clueless. I also cry easily whn can't cope and losing sleep. I rly salute to all the mothers here wth twins. Me and my hubby almost went crazy last 2 nites. We r still struggling wth how mch to feed coz bbs tend to cry even after feeding for 1 hour. Very stressful.

Does any mother hv some tips for me in hvg a routine for feeding twins and putting them to sleep? They tend to sleep better during the day and unable to settle at night. Very very siong for me..

NZ,

The first few weeks is normal to feel frustrated. Both you and babies are trying to get used to everything.
For me, I find that if possible, feed both babies together (if you have help) or half hr apart so that when come to night time, you can rest longer.
As for baby cry after feeding, it could be they not enough, just increase little slowly each feed. As long as they do not throw up, is ok. Their growth spurt should be around now, so they eat alot!

Congrats NZ! hey...our twins are abt the same weight :)

For routine, we wld feed them every ~3 hour. but sometimes they would cry at 2hr or can stretch to 4 hr. so jus take clue fr them.

Yes..quite xiong to cope with twins. thou i hv a toddler, i find it so different with twins now. in fact, i do feel guilty whenever i hv this terrible thought if i have made a rash decision to try for another babies
sad.gif
( after all, i alridi my cute little prince, and life could be so easy and happy. i actually cried whenever it is time for my boy to go home with my parents to sleep. i am always the one to put him to sleep since young and we share such a close bonding.

now with the twins, i expressed the milk so that it is easier to feed them, + they are so small. hence i think another reason to feel sad cos i am very strong advocate of breastfeeding, and love direct feeding.

Hi Vine, my bbs r exactly 3 wks old today and i m gvg 80ml to my boy and 70ml to my girl now. I feed abt 7 times a day. Is this amt too much or too little for 3 wks old bbs?

Jas, shall we wake our bbs up for feeding every 3 hrs during the day? I started doing tis since 2 days ago..is this ok? They hv mild jaundice so tend to sleep a lot. At night after 10pm, i wun wake them up for feeding. I let them demand first. Hoping they sleep more and drink less at night. Can mummies advise me if tis approach is healthy?

Hi NZ. Your bbs are born on 10 Dec?? Mine is 11 Dec!! My boy is taking abt 70-80ml and my girl can take 90-100ml now. Now I dont wake them up for milk either, demand feeding now. Also hoping they will sleep more at nite.

Are you feeding BM or FM? I still can't have enough milk for 2, just only for 1. Btw, can the experienced mommies advise how you cope with sleeping with the twins at nite? Wondering how to cope with feeding twins + expressing milk at milk. If I do all myself, I dont have to sleep at nite!

Hi Jas, yes, my bbs were born on 10dec. I m very worried tt i overfed my bbs coz their stomach is quite bloated, like a frog. I m limiting my boy to 80ml and my girl 70ml. But my boy alwz cry for more so i will top up another 20-30ml for him, esp in the evening when he drinks and fuss the most.

Can anyone tell me if feeding 110ml to a 3.2kg bb too much? And wat abt feeding 100ml to a 2.9kg bb? I m very paranoid now coz bbs sometimes vomit out some milk..

Hi everyone and Happy New Year!
Have been busy and have not been at computer much since stop;ping work, so have not been on this thread.

We tried about 1.5 months of feeding on demand before doing a sleep and feeding routine. usually babies below 3.2kg should not be put on a strict schedule.

Once they reach this weight. can start waking them up more in the day and do sleep training (but be p;repared for the cries)...

I only fed around 90mls for the loongest time and about 100-120ml when they were around 4kg.

wow NZ, your babies do drink alot, i tot mine was alot. Now my babies 8kg plus is drinking around 140ml. then again, it really depends on baby appetite.
feeding twins at nite: feed them expressed milk via bottle. let urself rest. someone can even help to feed, take turns to do nite shift.if not enuff BM,feed FM.
sometimes i tink we mothers take things too hard, insist on BM or nursing.but we oso must have enuff rest to take good care of the babies.so no doubt BM is good, if cant supply enuff, so be it, BM is not the only nutritient. dun be too hard on urself.at least u hv tried, at least they hv some BM rather than no BM. thats how I feel.

NZ: my bbs are also feeding between 80-100ml of milk. if they take BM, sometimes they will wake up for more milk after 2hr! so i think yours are similar to mine. but i'm not sure what is their weight now.

Vine: agree with you. think we mother stress ourselves re BM and nursing. I remember i was v hard on myself on full BM for my first boy. now with twins, i hv no choice but to take it easier. maybe too easy now that i dont latch them on as much. i usually express out and let the CL feed them. after all, we hv paid her and i still hv the toddler to take care. sometimes feel a bit guilty as I dont carry the twins as often as i did with my FB.

Ava: how's your job hunting?

lastly...when does your babies start to sleep through the nite?

Thx ladies for your feedback on feeding. Some frens told me tt we can never overfeed a bb coz they will stop drinking if they hv had enuf. Dunno how true it is. Like Ava, i m also on 50-50 EBM and FM. Only latch on once or twice during the nite. Hopefully tis will not slow down my already low BM ss.

I hv bn feeding 2-3 times throughout the nite. Once at 11pm+, 2am+ and 5am+. Thereafter it's morning feed at 7+am. I basically hv no sleep at all. Me, hubby and maid will take turns but most of the time, i m on duty coz hubby nids to work and maid nids to do chores during the day. Rly hope bbs will only nid 2b fed once at nite.

I also want to know how to get bbs sleep thru the nite. thx thx!
happy.gif

ya is true bb will nt be overfed. they will nt suck anymore when they r full.

smtimes bb cry at nite just for comfort, may nt be milk.some ppl say instead of feeding milk,try feed water so they noe when wake up no milk, slowly they wont wake up.for me,they naturally stop waking up after 10pm feed.they will wake up for say 5am feed.i heard some bb still wake up during the nite after 1 yr old.so it really depends on individual.

NZ, how many weeks ur bb now?

NZ: do u pump or feed direct at nite? wonder how long can i tahan the nite feed. sad to say, i pump most of the time. been getting lazier. now only 12am, 3am and 6+am.

does both bbs sleep with you at nite? now i hv CL to feed them. wonder what is the best arrangement after she leave? if i hv to pump and feed both bbs, i dont think i need to sleep the whole nite! or should i let one of the bb sleep with the maid?

sigh.......... any mommies out there having depression???

Hi Jas,
Are you also looking after the babies during weekday? because for me, weekdays are taken care by my mum and maid. weekends will be by me and husband. so when bb are back,me and hub will agree to take 1 bb each,meaning if X wake up,hub will feed but i will make milk. If Y wake up, he will make milk and I feed. so it is not so taxing.
I can see many of you are stress with BM.That was why I gave up after 3 months when i go to work.to me not worth to be so sucked into this stressful routine.if we have 1 kid no problem, the problem is 2 kids is really really tough.even my gynae says so, and he said u hv done it 3 months, is not too bad.so even though BM is marketed to be so good,BM is not the only good thing you can give to your bb.there are still many other things!cheer up nd enjoy your motherhood! it will come and go very fast!

Vine, my bbs r 3weeks+ now, coming to 4 weeks soon. It's gd to hear tt bbs wun b overfed, at least one worry off my head. Can bbs be fed wth water now?

Jas, i gv ebm + fm most of the time, even at nite. If bbs get impatient while ebm is being warmed up, i will let one bb latch on at nite. I will lie down wth bb while latching on so i can catch a few winks too. As for pumping, i try to stick to 3 hrly in the day but in the nite, maybe 4 hrly. I agree tt it's totally taxing wth twins. I told my hubby i want to stop gvg bm after 1 mth bt he asked me to try my best lor. I personally think it's not the bm tt is tough, it's the nite time feedings.

Hi Gers

MIA for awhile as i am really damn busy looking after my twins by myself and mum. No maid hor. Really very stress and tired. My hubby say i look like a walking zombie now. Sob sob. Really buay tahan already. Got no choice but to leave the babies with my mum and mother in law to take care of 1 each now already. Haiz, i miss them so much. But at least i can find some time to do some of my stuff. Same as Ava, i am being retrenct when i am pregant and my contract will finish on 28 Feb 09 hence now really busy looking for new jobs.

Quick check with the mummies here, does all of you enage maid to look after the twins? How much need to pay for the levy and their salary? I am thinking of getting one if i can manage to get a new job then at least my twins can be taken care of by either my mum or mother in law together with the maid but ideally will be with my mum la. hahaha.

Really want to vent here on my MIL, told her not to bring baby out as she is still small, somemore is premature born, she still turn a deaf ear and went ahead to buy a stroller to bring her out. Really piss me off. wanted to tell her off but my hubby stop me. Feeling so mad now. haiz.

Some updates of my gers photo here
happy.gif

2064240.jpg

Hey Girl80,
I have a Filipino Maid, without off day, I pay $370 + $170 levy. She will help my mum take care during wkdays and wkends she will follow me home and help me.

Ask you gals honestly, do you have a favourite between your twins?

Hi Vince

Thanks. Is filipino maid more expensive than Indonesia maid?

Yup, i think i like my mei mei more than jie jie. Maybe b coz she is born with low birth weight and need more care and attention, so thats why i think i love her more.

yes, filipino maid more exp especially those with experience.you need to go to agency to find out more.usually u have to pay a lump sum of $2k plus and some admin fee/insurance.so there are some upfront cash involved.

i know it's not rite, but my fav is still my 1st born.

btw, anyone know where to buy cheaper enfalac? got bulk discount or delivery?

Hi Mummies

Wanted to share some good lobang if you are interested to purchase cheap diapers :

Fitti Diapers
S Size
1 carton (6packs = 48pcs)
Total : $66 (Free Delivery)
NTUC selling $14.90/pack
Promotion ends 31 Mar 09

Other sizes available as well. Can email to check.

Anyone interested can email [email protected]

Cheers

i dunno if i hv any fav between my twins...i like my girl coz she is cute n quite pampered, whereas for my boy, he is gg thru many bloodtests n jabs due to his prolonged jaundice so i tend to carry him close to me whnever he cries suddenly in his sleep.

i m still struggling wth taking care of my twins esp whn both cry together or refuse to settle down even after feeding n burping. I m at my wits end oredi. Might want to send them to infant care n i go back to work after maternity. Looks like my dream of becoming a sahm is not a dream anymore...i hv bn struggling taking care of them day n nite...dun hv my own time anymore. even now i m typing wth one finger while pacifying my boy wth my breast...help aahh...

btw, i m desperately looking for a twin stroller suitable for newborn...easier for me to bring my bbs for weekly chkup esp my boy. Any recommendation? Hope to get one not too heavy. i dun mind secondhand..

NZ: i bought maclean twin techno, recommended by my friends with triplets!. but it is heavy. however, most of the twin stroller we checked are also v heavy. you can try to get it at baby hypermart @ kaki bukit.

btw, why are your bbs going for weekly checkup? at where? how heavy are they now?

Hi Jas, is the maclaren twin techno easy to manuever? How much is it? I dun think i hv time to go out and shop. If it's good, i will jst order online and ask for delivery.

My boy is still hving jaundice since he was 3-days old tts why doc wants to monitor weekly. He is 5 weeks+ now and doc is worried tt there r problems wth his liver or thyroid glands since i previously had thyroid too. Last week chkup they took 2 tubes of blood from him and he cried furiously. I was there holding him and crying wth him too. It's so painful. I usually bring my girl along coz dun trust new maid wth her alone at home. My boy weighs abt 3.9kg and girl abt 3.2kg.

where is everyone???

Let's update how much our babies are drinking now?

Mine almost 6 months, drinking around 150ml STILL every 3 hourly....

guess everyone busy w cny.
happy.gif

NZ: to me, mac twin techno is easy. in fact, my twins are sleeping there most of the time now. cos we can incline at an angle, the CL puts them there after milk so that they do not phew out.

All: when do the bbs sleep thru the nite? Also, do both bbs sleep with you, or 1 with you and 1 with helper? I am still thinkg what is the best after the CL leaves next week.

Yes my babies sleep through the night probably around 3 mths. But they will still wake up abit, just need to comfort them and they will sleep again.

For me, both babies sleep in the same room with me n hub. 1 in cot and 1 co sleep with me n hub. they will rotate where they sleep on different days so as nt to let them be used to certain ways/place of sleeping

hi twins mommies, my bbs r almost 2 mths old now and my boy is drinking abt 110-130ml whereas my girl is abt 100-120ml. During day time (when they r good) they will drink 3 hrly. Sometimes, they do snack drinking every 1-1.5 hrly whereby i will give abt 40-60ml to quench their thirst, depending on the interval.

My twins still wake up twice in the nite, looking fwd to them sleeping thru the nite. Hopefully by 3 mths?

Jas C, thx for your feedback on twin techno. I might get tt one bah..

My boy has finally cleared his liver and thyroid test. I brought my twins to kk for their 6 in 1 plus pneum and rotavirus jabs on mon. Thank God no fever developed. There were 2 big needles poking into their left and right thighs at the same time. They were screaming in pain but my heart is more painful lor..

Hi all, I delivered 2+ weeks ago @ 36 weeks via C -Section. I had Pre eclampsia so blood presure was going up n up. Boy came out @ 2.55kg and girl was 2.2kg. I have been giving them BM but from the bottle. Been expressing to see how much they eat. They get up about 3-4 times in the nite. We are on a 3hrs feed schedule. they sleep very well during the day but up like and owl in the nite. hehehhe.. its very tiring to express every 3hrs. Im worried about my supply cause they are drinking about 90ml per feed.

Anyone knows what fish to buy to boil with the green papaya to increase the milk supply? Thanks.

hi twinnies, how r u n your 2 little twinnies? r u feeding your twins totally on bm? Tt means u hv very gd ss..
happy.gif
Btw, for green papaya soup, u can use threadfin fish bones aka 'ngo he' bones. My cl also used salmon fish bones too.

congrats twinnies. i hv been giving BM from the bottle to my boy too as he refuses to sulk. will let latch girl on from time to time.

my CL left last week and it is really tough to handle both twins and a toddler. how are the rest of the mommies handling?

NZ: my twins are also drinking btw 100-130ml. thou i am trying to stretch them more hopfully, but my girl tends to throw out if she drinks too much at once. my boy is such slow drinker that it is so frustrating to feed him at times. they only wake up once in the nite. am hoping that they will sleep thru soon. am a walking zoombie nowsaday....

hi Jas C, how r u coping wth one toddler n 2 bbs? I rly salute mothers like u. I m totally shack everyday...maybe coz i m the very hands on type, refusing to let my maid handle bbs too much. However i hv to eventually let go coz decided to go bck to work nxt mth. I m feeling the separation anxiety now..

My bbs are 2.5 mths now..recently cried for more milk after draining the bottle. My ebm not enuf so top up wth fm. Think gonna up their each feed to 150ml. Will try out tmrw.

My bbs only wake up once at nite for feeding..a big achievement oredi.
happy.gif

Tis thread is rather quiet lately...wonder how other twin moms r doing? Any news or tips to share?

May i know how mommies here bring your twins out? In stroller? I wonder if 2 adults able to cope whn bringing 2 bbs out. Or nid 3 adults?

For those who r working, who is looking after your bbs during day time? How many caregiver is needed for twins?

May i know how mommies here bring your twins out? In stroller? I wonder if 2 adults able to cope whn bringing 2 bbs out. Or nid 3 adults?

For those who r working, who is looking after your bbs during day time? How many caregiver is needed for twins?

Hi NZ,

For me, need 3 adults to bring twins out on a twin stroller.if 2 bb cry togather, 2 adults can carry while the 3rd adult carry the stroller.also can help carry all the bags.
my twins are looked after by mum and a maid.Maid only help with making milk,shake sarong etc.cannot carry bb.

NZ: how's your try with 150ml? i m still giving 120ml to my boy, and 100 to the girl. maybe i shld try 150ml too.

hv not tried to bring both bbs out, except to my mom house. think adult should be enough. my hubby n i will bring one bb and the toddler out each time.

same as u, am shack every day too. me also the hands-on type, but no choice have to let go, cos the toddler still need attention. am thinking of getting another maid to help out when i go back to work. dont think one maid and my mom can cope as my mom is old alridi. how abt u?

btw, if u dont mind, i can PM you my mobile. we can exchange thru sms which will b faster
happy.gif

hello mummies - can I join this thread? my twins are 2 mths old and like Jas, i have an older toddler who is 2.5 yrs old.

hi NZ - my twins are drinking 150 ml now. i am giving my gal 4 FM feeds a day, ranging from 120 - 150, depending on how recent her last latch on was. for my boy, he takes about 5 FM feeds a day - 120 - 150, sometimes I will also top up with a small snack if he is hungry and fussy at the breast.

i have tried bringing all 3 kids for a lunch at a restaurant, and my hands are full w just me and hb... when I was BFg my gal, and hb FM feeding my boy, my toddler want to go pee pee... and i have to ask a fren to bring him to pee pee... i felt so bad. next time i will bring my helper out too...

Hi thistle. welcome to the thread. yes...i can imagine your scene at the restaurant. hence we think it is better to leave 1 bb at home with maid.

do you bring the double stroller or 2 single stroller out? Also, how many helper do you have? I currently have one but am thinking of getting another one.

jas - thank you...

i have a double stroller, the mac twin, but i brought 2 peg perego infant car seats out to the restaurant...

i only hv 1 helper as i am a SAHM. i look after the twins, feed, shower, put them to sleep, while helper cooks and cleans, washes and irons, and bathe my toddler after his half day school. she also put him to bed in the afternoon, while hb takes over in the evening when he knocks off.

on weekends, i will bring my toddler out, just me and him, one on one time, for breakfast at mac. not easy being a mother to 3 young kids...

these days, my twins kept wanting to latch on... both at the same time... and they are demanding more of my time.... sometimes i do feel guilty that i cannot take care of my toddler (esp feeding him)...

Hi there,

I'm new to this thread but have been a avid silent reader of this forum.

Anyway I would like to meet other moms who have twins and share our experiences together.

I have a pair of fracternal twins (1 boy and 1 girl)who are coming 5 months old and I'm a SAHM.

Hope to catch up with some of you gals on what is it like at your end with twins...

Today i brought bbs out shopping...such a big operation. Too many things to carry. Needed 3 adults, a least.. but still feel it's quite tough even wth a twin stroller. There were a lot of road stopper, meaning most ppl would jst stop, look n ask us if they r twins, boy or girl, etc... I felt as if everyone was staring at us...very uneasy.

hi vinegal, why din u allow your maid to carry bbs leh? Sometimes i also feel like asking my maid not to handle bbs but it seems difficult when both cry at the same time. So i reluctantly allow her help. And whn i go back to work, my mil can't handle bbs alone. Dunno why i can't trust maid. Maybe i feel jealous whn i see my bbs r close to her..esp my boy. Recently he rejects my breast coz my maid has been bottlefeeding him. He even kept turning to the maid whn i was talking to him. Feel so sad..

Hi Jas, i tried giving my twins 150ml and they managed to finish it at first. These 2 days, they could only finish abt 120-130ml so i think i will stick to 130ml for now. I was also thinking of getting 2 maids at first; plus my mil to supervise during day time. However, the second maid couldn't make it to spore so we stick to one maid wth mil now. We actually found an infant care tt we like but at last decided not to send bbs there coz they r still very young. Btw, i PMed u my hp#.

hi thistle, it's rly not easy to bring 2 bbs n one toddler out, wth only 2 adults. Does your helper take care of your twins too? For 150ml, r u using a bigger bottle to feed? The avent bottles tt i m using now can only cater up to 125ml. I m thinking of buying the bigger avent bottles but will wait n see first.

welcome meil li..since your twins r 5 mths already, i wld love to learn fr your experience in caring for twins. Do u hv a routine? Who is helping u?

NZ: what r u doing on the net at 2+am!!!

welcome meil li. pls tell me that twins get easier as they grow older
happy.gif

thistle: same same, i wil feel guilty if i dnt spent enough time w my toddler. so we decided to get anthr helper. at least we can just bring him out alone w my hb. also me n hb can go 4 a cup of coffee when they sleep.

Hi NZ and Jas,

Thanks for your warm welcome...

Being a first time parents to a pair of twins wasn't easy for us and I'm sure alot of you gals goes through the same trials and turbulations along the way. It's good to have your mom and MIL to help out. Unfortunately for us, my mom and MIL is too old to help us look after our twins and they should be enjoying their retirement.

In the beginning, I did not believe in hiring a maid and strongly believe that I could take care of the twins myself, but in the end I hired one anyway. I only went 'shopping' for a maid during my 2nd week of confinement and was lucky enough to hire an experience one who could come to sg during my 3rd week of confinement.

I was bless with a very good and experienced confinement aunty but unfortunately her husband passed away during my 3rd week of confinement and we had to let her go back to Malaysia immediately. Well can you imagine having to receive such a bad news at 1am in the morning! Both me and my husband was stun but we told ourselves we had to get things rolling and take care of the babies. That was the worse 6 days of our lives!!!! I had to bathe the babies (my c sect wound was still in bandage) and ate pizzas during my confinement so can you imagine! Luckily I have a very supportive husband and we managed to ride through those 6 days alone WITHOUT help. We didn't even called our parents to inform them. I just called up a confinement agency and got another aunty but she was so terrible that I release her after 5 days.

Anyway to cut the whole story short, after that 6 days, I was really hands on with my twins and knew how to take care of them from feeding them, bathing them, changing them.... all at the speed of times 2. Well, looking back now, I'm glad things happened the way it did becos it sort of force us and taught us to be 'real parents' during those 6 days, otherwise we would have relied on the retirement aunty and then pass it on to the maid to take care.

I must say god must have wanted to test us becos at the end he rewarded us with an excellent maid and I am very glad to have her with us to date. I didn't have to teach her anything...she cooks well, cleans the house very well and most importantly she is experienced in looking after my twins. Sometimes I think she makes a better mom so I take quite alot of advise from her and we often discuss about babies stuff.

BTW I strongly advocate that all mothers with twins should read these 2 books 'Contented house with twins' by GINA FORD and ALICE BEERS as well as 'The Baby Whisperer Solve all your problem' by TRACY HOGG. I swear by these 2 books and they have accompanied me during these months to where I am now. My twins are now into a scheduled routine and they are much more happier then before. I have a pair of fracternal twins ; 1 boy and 1 girl. Currently Ryan is drinking 150ml and Rachel is drinking 120ml, both 5 feeds a day. They sleep through from 7pm-6.30am and have their dreamfeed at 11.00pm They are on a 4 hourly feeds and I ensure that they do not sleep more than 4 hours during the day so that they go down well through the night.

meil li, thanks for sharing your story with us. btw - i read gina ford, but not the twins book, wonder whether she advocates anything different. i also read Hogg - the original baby whisperer.

NZ, my boy is now on 180 ml 4 hrly and girl is on 150 ml, 5 - 6 hrly, as I breastfeed her in between. at night, if i give my gal a FM feed, she will sleep through the night. my boy will wake up once at night to breast feed.

Meil li - i find it hard to put my bbs on a schedule as suggested by Ford, given i am bfg them on demand, w FM feeds in between. i do record their feeds and decide on their FM feeds depending on the fullness of my breasts and when they last had their FM feed. i do not record bfg... given sometimes, the sessions are long, and sometimes, they are brief. i wonder what the rest of the mummies here do, with regards to routine...

NZ, like you, i do not use my helper much, except for house work and cooking... recently, my toddler is demanding more of my time... and i need to juggle the 3 kids... and be sensitive to my toddler's feeling...

NZ, are you total bfg? how come you are pumping milk? i can hardly find time to pump, and even so, output is only 20 - 30 ml, so i gave up pumping.... now only latches on and give some FM in between. boy is taking abt 4 FM a day, gal, abt 3 FM. the rest is bfg on demand.

Back