Twins due in 2008?

Purebliss..
my gers r only 2.065 and 1.585kg at 34 weeks..
so ur bbs are of quite gd weight liao..
dun worry k..
just tahan another 10 days are u will see them!
JIA YOU!

All the best to those popping soon!!!

Purebliss, the babies' weights sound OK...two weeks makes a heck of a difference
happy.gif
just eat well and rest!

Jaslyn and Ava, I dunno how long I can hang on manz.. Had menstruation cramps pain since last nite until now ... and contraction very irregular again. Hiaz... my girls machiam wanted to come out asap. I dun wish to.. hope they can hang on.

Purebliss, my contractions are still mild ley. Aiyah! My girls like dont wanna come out. Ya Monday I will be induced and Im trying for natural! Hopefully i ll get to give birth naturally la. Just have to tahan the pain, induction so painful.
sad.gif
And dont worry, your twins will gain weight!
happy.gif

Jasyln, thanks 4 the tips. The heartburn is very painful, even the contractions are 10 times more bearable. Sigh.

Ladies, so exciting u lot poping soon! I cannot wait for my turn. I think Im not going to ecperience the wonderful 2 trimester period where u have loads of energy. Im aching all over, the balls of my feet hurt and my back hurts.. My tummy feels so tight! Im just waiting to feel my wonderful Twinnies move in my tummy. Im 18weeks now. turning 19weeks on Monday. Looks like Im not going to enjoy the energy boast!!
sad.gif

Did u lot experience it? Im just worried than its like this now what will happen in the 3rd tri??? hahahaha.

looks like no one wanna buy the pillow :p anyone you know keen pls let me know.

Ava, how do u noe how much milk to feed your twins? mine does not seem to have enough all the time...

Hi Twinnies, i m also hvg bad backache all the way from the neck to my waist. Asked my gynae yesterday but his reply din help much. He jst said good posture might help. I can't even sleep right now, plus my hubby snoring beside me...rly torturous.

Purebliss, your bbs weight is ok. I think as long as above 2kg, it's quite safe.

Girl80, i went for my 25th scan on Fri. Gynae said my twin girl is rather small but my twin boy is ok. He din want to tell me the exact weight but asked me to go back on week 28 for another checkup. I m talking to my bbs everyday to ask them to grow heavy and healthy.

mummies, I am back from hospital again. Admitted in on Friday for Ventolin drip one night because I am already 2cm dilated!! Gynae is trying to stop my cervix from further dilation and controlled the contractions. Piangz.. the gers apparently wanna come out.

My gynae said if by tuesday if no further dilation, she will bring the gers out on Friday cos it seems that ventolin is not controlling the contractions as well as before anymore.. If tuesday dilate again, wednesday will be seeing my 2 princess..

Wish me luck... hopefully can drag till friday if things seems not right.

Mrs H, ALL THE BEST!

Hi all, indeed I've gone to gave birth!! *ARRRGRGGHHHH can't believe it still!!
Here is a pic of my b/g twins...
1731206.jpg

Top: Little Kai En 2.1kg
Bottom: Little Kai Qi 1.9kg ==> @ special care nursery still...
Date: 17sep 08 (wed) 5am+
Admitted: KKH

Suppose to be a nice painless c-section experience due on 19 sep, but waterbag burst on 17sep, reach kkh then comes painful contractions, had spinal block and c-section by Dr SF Loh.
I guess i had experienced a bit of everything!
(still feeling traumatic....) :p

Congrats bb2609!!!

Vine
I have the pillow also.

My gals take about 60-70 ml per feed. I only express 50-60 ml both breasts combined, so I have barely enuf milk for one baby per full feed...sigh. So most time they are topped up with FM or EBM.

BB2609, wah I knew it!! Hehe you went to give birth secretly ah! Lol. Congrats, congrats! Your twins r gorgeous! Will they retain Kai Qi till she is over 2kg? Hope she is alright!

Mine is tomorrow but oredi having bad contractions!
happy.gif

congrats bb2609! Nice to c your bbs photos here so soon. Do rest well, eat well n take care. Hope your girl will be discharged n be home wth u soon.

Mrs H, all the best n hv a smooth delivery tmrw..jia you.

Congrats BB2609!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ur babies are so cute.

NZ, Yuppers I think posture plays a huge role.. Ohh I think for me its my poor HB who doesnot get much sleep as I tend to turn on my back when I sleeping n will start snooring! hehehe.. If he is the one snooring I will nudge him n he will reposition himself n not snore! hehehhee
happy.gif

NZ, during ur 20 week scan do they tell u ur babies weight??? My current gyny measure the head only. Hoping they give me so kind of weight during the 20 week scan. Im so excited for it. 1 week more to go. hehehehehe

Twinnies, during my 20week detailed scan, my gynae din tell me the bbs weight either. He only said they r within the average range. So, u will know your bbs sex soon right? So excited for u too! Tell your bbs to co-operate during the scan, it works.
happy.gif

BB2609: congrats! your twins looks so alert. so can the boy go back with you since he is >2kg?

Vine: I hv the pillow too fr my 1st pregancy

Twinnies: dont worri, i hv the same problem all over too. somehow i think i twisted my right rib cage and was so painful called my previous post natal massage lady over the weekend for prenatal massage. much better but still painful whenever i cough!

NZ: my gynae told me the twin weight each time we went for scanning. thou i can't rem now, jus know they r average weight. can't wait for my next scan......

Thanks all for your congrats & greetings!
happy.gif

And all the best for those expecting/on the way! ^_^

Ava:
Ya same as me - both breasts combine about 60+ml...now somemore have to express for the 2nd one - wahhh stress hehee...

Mrs H:
Yup she will have to stay till 2kg :p
Aren't you going to admit since having contractions oredi? I can't tahan those pains man!!!!

NZ/Twinnies:
regarding bb's weight, i feel that gynae's estimate not everytime accurate one...cos mine is estimated ok inside, but are lighter after they come out also...

Jas: yup my boy is back with me after discharge from kk
happy.gif
Here's my 'little buddha' hehehe...

1733592.jpg

how sweet. my only wish is that the twins can come back with me. but admire all of you that have given birth. arrgghhh..... my stomach feel like busting now, esp after lunch (and I didnt even dare eat too much!). how to tahan another 10weeks????
sad.gif

sad.gif
sad.gif

bb2609
Wow you can get 60ml now? I was getting 20ml in my first week...depressing man! Now only geting between 60-80ml per session for both sides combined
sad.gif

Thanks for e weight info. Yes, Im very excited to know the sexes. Really keeping fingers cross its a boy & girl. hehehehe.. Will speak to the m b4 the scan to be good for mummy & daddy so we can start shopping n doing up the nursery. hehehee

bbgoh, congrates!!! No wonder u so quiet... ur boy and girl so cute!!! I think me somehow or rather going to be the same as u.. now the scan is 2.06kg and 2.3kg.. come out sure ard ur bb weight.. someore these few days I will be popping. Scary!!!

Hi bb2609

Congrats!! Your babies look so cute.

Hi NZ

I need to go back again this week leh, hopefully mei mei can catch up with jie jie soon....now in 27th week and i am aching all over from neck to backside
sad.gif

Sit also pain, lie down also pain, dunno how i am going to endure another 10 to 11 weeks!!!! The pain is really killing me, sob sob
sad.gif

Thanks to all the congrats again!

Jas:
that time i also eat little by little...dont worry...our preg tummies have limited space, so just eat till u feel enough, if not can eat later
happy.gif
take it easy
happy.gif

Ava:
I've been using a pump at first, but inspired by CL to hand express, and realise I can massage all engorged areas of the breast (which pump can't reach) and relieve breaast pain (which is my purpose to bf...heehee) But now also no improvement from 60ml leh...haiz

Purebliss:
Wow you are also popping liao! All the best! Take care!
happy.gif

ava, how many weeks r ur twins now? after i pump 2 sides, only get 70-80ml, last time i used to get >100ml each pump. now oso cannot satisfied both babies. wat FM you r using?

congrats bb!

bb2609, yah, popping this friday.. tuesday went check up, doc says 2.5cm dilated.. medicine cannot hold longer. But bb weight okay.. 35wks they are 2.3kg and 2.55kg liao!

bb2609: no, am refering to the maternity belt to support the heavy tummy during pregnancy (me only 25weeks now...).

Purebiss
All the Best!

Jas
i used the support belt n the bellybra. www.bellybra.com.

i found the belt helpful but the bellybra was fantastic! couldn't walk without it. u want my support belt? if i can find it i can pass it to u. if u dont mind can even sell the bellybras to u, but u need to be able to wear a 38 bra size.

Hi all, Im back, with the twins! lol.
Gave birth on 23rd to the first twin at 2.25 am and 2.30 am for the second twin. Twins were at their 38th week. Natural delivery for both twins. Twins are doing well and back hm with me. They are having slight jaundice now. Aiyah. To n fro the clinic it has been for us.

Hope everyone's doing gd!

Congrats Mrs H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please share you birth story. Im keen on Natural without Epi but not sure if I can manage without the Epi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehehehe.. Boy and Girl your twins?? Pics pls. Congrats once again!

COngrats Mrs H...38 weeks and by natural delivery! U r so blessed. Will pray for your twins to recover fr jaundice asap.

Purebliss must be in labour ward now...

Vinegal, your bbs r so cute..how many weeks r they now?

Mrs H
Congrats! must also share your secret to tahan till 38weeks, with good birth weights and Natural delivery!

It's my dream too
happy.gif
Same as twinnies, I would wish for Natural w/o Epi!

Hi all, feeling stressed now...

Hired this nice confinement lady to help care for the twins together with my MIL. She's pretty good with the babes and cooking and even takes initiative to keep the house clean.

However my mum, who when she came to visit, started critisizing her way of doing things eg. insist she handwash babes clothes everyday, must use this pot or that pot to cook soup, all the minor, minor stuff... later mum even called me to complain about her on the phone...

But the point is i feel that this CL is already doing quite well, and to mum's constant complaints I just reply 'ok ok' hoping to pacify her. Even my hubby is not happy with my mum already, thinking she's over interfering with the way Cl/we do things. I'm like KIAP in the middle.
Really donno what to do...

Got a shock just now.. stupid me actually went to ask CL nicely if she can handwash babe's clothes (only a few) everyday like my mum requested, but CL appeared very cold and say she'll only work till next week cos she oredi stated she won't be handwashing any clothing. She say she's already washing babes clothes everyday with the washing machine. I guess my mum got it wrong...

Yah, i think i'm a coward but i scared CL will show me 'face-colour' or ill-treat the babes or decided not to do so much...

Need advice: how do u keep a nagging/interfering mum at bay and not offend her at the same time? Sorry for the long rant...

Back