TTCing 2009/2010 Babies grads !!

jberri
Is ur hubby like this (so MCP) b4 marriage?
He sound really terrible...

May
I also hope to have a strict confinement... but really no help.. and the ang mohs here, they will send us to the bathroom straight after delivery and ask us to bathe!!!
Really different culture here...

Also, I heard from my friends (who deliver here), they said that it's dry here (unlike in SG, it's humid) so don't need to fear too much abt here pain there pain next time. Don't know how true also...

butter i also go ttc thread don't know how to talk. i find the ladies very poor thing. some try so hard and cannot get babies. some get and lose baby. so i don't want to hurt them by talking about my vomit, my husband. they already poor thing enough.

HBB i am happy to have this place as people in ttc already have problems getting baby. canot have babies very poor thing. i tell my husband very poor thing cannot have babies. he say i think everyone same as me. and he call me mother pig.

since young i stay with aunt and uncle. they nice to me but they also have 2 other kids. so i do not want to bother them. i go work during holidays. that is why O level also fail. only N level. luckily got all of you.

butter
u can go home n start all the confinement routine.. nvm the angmohs...
the angmohs can eat ice cream aft delivery one lor... mad!!!

Wisq
OoOooOo... it's okie... I spread my BB dust to you... =)
Hopefully mine is those "powerful" type (since I am going to deliver soon)....

1996212.gif

jberri,
*hugz*
U got to be strong for the babies ok? Sometimes I also very tired. My hb comes home just lie on bed. With a big tummy, I got to deal with my 3yr old gal alone. Bath her, make milk, play with her and keep her entertain. After hb happy, he go bath and go to another room to use his PC. I even got to fork out own money to hire a PT maid to do my housework. Too tired to do it myself. He only will help hang clothes. The rest all supposed to be done by me. Nevertheless, I always tell myself and also tell him off. I am a woman that can live on my own, even no hb, I can do all things. Imagine, I can clear my own clogged sink, change my light bulbs. Cos he simply dun move. We are now new generation mummies, WILL BE STRONG FOR OUR KIDS !!! Jia You okie !!

HBB my husband tell me he only give the sperms. other then that is mother's job. what can i say? give in to him for my babies future.

butter b4 marry he not like that. after marry he ok until i get pregnant 1 month after marry. he even blame me for get pregnant with 2 babies. he say 1 baby can. why 2 baby?

wisq i same think as u. i think he thinks too soon to be father. actually when 1st find out i pregnant, he ask me to go wash it away. i quarrel with him and i don't listen.

Butter, thank you! I'm going to try harder this mth. Just now went to see tcm doc and she told us our bd timing technically wrong! Oh well... just work harder this mth.
happy.gif

jberry
ya lucky may decided to hav this thread.. we can share all the woes n happiness here..

u know..education qualification is nothg.
a graduate also can behave like bimbo.. but a ITE grad can tink better...
nvm u onli got N level.
so long as u ar clear headed. knows whats ur aim in life and strive to achieve it. u already outshine the rest.
with the same mentality, ur kids will be well brought up.

u r a strong woman! a strong mummy...

mother pig ur dh can call u.. but 1 day he will realise he gt a capable mother pig.
he will realise he been unfair to u sooner or later...

jberri
U are right! I feel quite sad for some of the ladies in the ttc thread.
That's why we need to treasure our BBs. It's a gift from god!

HBB
ya... I think the ang mohs will find us weird like why cannot bathe with normal water... hahaha... still need to boil herbal stuff...

Sorry jberri. I ever told my hb jokingly. If he is there to provide sperm only, then I don't have to bother to get married. And when bb born, bb will follow my surname. Not his. And I don't even have to deal with everything else that comes in a package together with the marriage!

May 10q. ur husband good enough. he help you when u tel him. he help u hang clothes. my one i tel him he say women's job. he wil not help. and u know the bamboo pole so heavy i still have to hang. no choice. i no do, he no do.

jberri
sigh.. he is not ready... tat the prob.
i am glad u kept the little ones...

thr i sno right or wrong why gt 2 instead of 1.. .so many of us wish we got 2 at 1 go...

well well...

actualy u make mi realise that i realy lucky.. thou i know i am lucky all the while but now i realy feel i lucky cos my dh understand hw i feel during pregnancy pukes and pain...

thou ju snow he was pretty mean hehe.. he was grinnignwhen we went out to the mall.. i ask him wat he is grinning and he say: hehe.. big tummy(i onli 3 mth hor.. not tat big rite?) haaa
but i know he dun mean it.. he prob too happy duno hw to show his happiness so disturb me instead.

mayb if u tink its possible.. ask him to go for counseling?

butter,
Can still do your own confinement. If u need things here in SG, let us know, we can help u send over. Eg, herbs for bathing.

Wisq,
Even u are TTC can still come here. We can shower u with lots of babydust.

jberries,
ya.. I started this thread bcos of these too. We could be too happy to chat freely in old thread, sometimes can be quite sensitive to those who are still trying very hard to get pregnant. In order not to upset them, setting up new thread might be a better idea too. We can share everything under the sun here.

HBB i been thru alot. so i really pity those ttc ladies. it seems so easy for me to pregnant but i know they struggle.

i just scare my babies become like their mummy. so i will protect them all i can.

butter i feel same as i see them fail i feel sad. that is why when my husband tell me wash off i qurrel with him. i tell him not so easy to have a baby. but i believe 1 day they will have baby as they seems nice people. we must all be nice people than god will help us.

May, maybe that's what attracted me over. =P More positive vibes and you all are guo lai ren.

HBB, dunno yours and my image the same or not wor. Cfm with you next time. Haha...

HBB, tcm doc say not impt to bd before O. Impt to BD on and 3 more times alternate day after O. She drew on my temp chart to show me. My O last cycle quite easy to pinpoint. Well, no harm trying rite? Shall see whether I can report gd news by the "deadline" you give me or not. Keke...

jberri
we all are make of diff brand of "parts"... so hor some get it easy and some difficult.
wat to do... lucky gt ppl to share the do n donts hehe

wisq LOL.. i tink is same image but tomolo i confirm w u if i am online k haaa

Wisq,
Hahaha... I know what image comes to ur mind.

jberri,
I think ur hb is not ready for a baby yet. And now it becomes twins and added to his stress. Give him sometime. After he see the babies, maybe will change? My #1 is a shotgun. My hb dun like kids ever since I know him. But things changed now, he become more family man rather than always going to pub and disco(before marriage). Have a good talk with him after delivery. If possible, let him see thru the delivery process. He will be touched.

jberri
huh? ur hubby asked u to abort the bbs?????
Wah.... so many pple want but don't have and yet he can say this type of things!!!
Hmm... after marriage, having bb is a natural thing.. why he so funny loh...

May
Thanks a lot... my mum already brought some stuff over when she came to visit me in Sept. =)

HBB he tell me he not ready to be father. but askd me to kill 2 babies? no way. i see how other ladies so tough to get pregnant. no way i kil these 2 babies. i scold my husband say he evil. next time he want babies then too late.

May u r v kind. we r happy about babies but we get too happy. than we hurt and injure the feelings of others. that one i think we also a little wrong. we need to care more about others feelings.

some times scolding such men wun help.. need to show the via action... sigh..
i hope ur life turn for a better soon.. all the effort will b paid off =)

Actually I am quite blessed to have this BB. We didn't really put in much effort to BD as my hubby is always very tired and stress. In the month of May/June (the month I conceived), we only BD twice like this only. Furthermore, he was away for few weeks in May, during my supposingly O period, that's why we thought it was safe to BD in June.

So, this is a miracle BB to us.

May he tell me he don't want to see. he say unlucky. cannot force him. i really no choice. sometimes very sad.

butter yesh. he tel me he do not want he babies. he say we marry only 1 month. too early to have baby. who knows when go see doc is not 1 baby but 3 babies. and when 1 die, he say luckily.

Sigh... when ppl not ready for bb, they will only see all the problems related to having the bb. Cost lah, sleepless nites lah, loss of freedom lah. They tend not to see it as a life, so tend not to feel guilty over removing this "inconvenience" bah.

May, HBB, let's see whether we are thinking of the same image. Lolx...

jberri,
my hb also dun want to see the birth of #2 leh. Dunno what's wrong with him. He say when he see the scar I have for #1 c-sect, he scared already. Dun even want to go in for 2nd one. I feel very upset abt this even till now.

jberri
actualy we dun realy discuss bout our pregnancy unless ppl ask over thr lar cos we tot they r kakis so can chat mah... but then anyway its good to b here.. feel better hehe...

jberri
huh??? why he so mean one??? still can say "luckily" when one never make it!! *faint*
May I ask... is he very young???

HBB he say luckily and when i spotted he say no more hope might as wel wash away. so u imagine how sad as a mother i am.

May my one say woman blood unlucky. he gamble so he don't wnt to see.

Wisq my husband my generation. same age as me. i 21 this year.

i think all still kakis can chat. life is precious. friends also. sometimes i think online canot see expression so very easy mistake other people words. and you know we mothers hormoes we sensitive to words also. they ttc also hard life. also sensitive. best is not to take online word to heart.

jberri
wah... no wonder.. u and your hubby are both very young!!! I think u need to give him some time to "grow up".
Who will be taking care of your BBs next time?

jberri, you're a brave young mum! 20 years down the road you will enjoy the fruit of your labour. Can go orchard shopping with your "bro" and "sis". I so envy young mums! Jiayou, jiayou!
happy.gif

butter you also think we young? i think back and sometimes i regret marry so young. but we together so long. i also not yet think who take care of babies. my aunt maybe can help.

jberri
well.. the marriage is already done.. difficult to turn back
hope he will mature as time passes and hope he mix with the right group of ppl in his life.

peer pressure is v crucial in such ppl life... they get control by peers in mentality, habits n action...

i hope while he is mcp.. he knows hw to lead a proper life. at least u dun suffer in vain.

jberri
21 for a girl is ok.... i got marry ard tat age too =)
but for guy.. jus fresh out of NS.. life is full of FUN... a bit too young.

u feel old becos u went thru alot. but dun worry... its to ur advantage

HBB i also hope he will be good then babies will have good future. but he everyday come home online online. today he work late i than can online. and he so old still so like children. take online things so serious like his life and death. i already tell him online things cannot take serious he asked me to shut up. i say too much he not happy.

jberri, mental age is gd for handling things in life.
happy.gif

I'm a gd 10 yrs your senior.
sad.gif
*sobs* No egg in sight yet. Lolx...

jberri
it's good to marry young and have kids young. Back then, my dream WAS to get marry by 21 years old and then have kids. Ha ha... But broke off from my useless bf when I was 21 loh... so in the end, got married when I was 26!

Eh... I also hope I can be around your age... but sad to say, I am stepping into the BIG "3" the day after New Year (1st Jan). =p
Not young liao...

Back