TTCing 2009/2010 Babies grads !!

pinky u jus married for 2 mths nia.. so mayb take time
cos average for a couple take about 3 to 6 mth to conceive... dun tink soo badly bout infertility yet yea...

HBB,
We actully start b4 marry already as we know we not young already somemore we hope to have a cow bb. But b4 that as we are not really hardworking to note when O or bd more till marry.

HBB,
3-6 mths than I no cow bb already. this month is 3 month already. I actully tot I pregnant in Sep & so heng lo but its not.
sad.gif

Pinky,
Next year got 1 extra month for cow year....so u got extra 1 more mth to try...
Even if got preggie in Mar (choy choy choy), will still be in time for cow bb right?

Purplelace,
Yes we just need 1 strong sperm also so hard to find 1. Make dh take vit E, milk thristle so that he is strong as he is a smoker.

babyinperth

my story summarised as below

i married 6 yr apart fr the 1 yr i took contraceptive for the sake of regulating my menses... we nvr take contraception at all.
my menses comes onli ever 42 days if not more. so 1st gynae gave mi this pills to regulate menses.

the 6 mth my af come accurately ever 28 days

when finaly i was off the pills... my menses went to about 35 days
still ok i tot... fr married till then suspected got 3 chemical pregnancy.

so nvr ever formaly found if if i ever preggy anot. but so many yrs w no protection n not preggy... and i tot dh is old liao better see gynae. so earlier this yr my af 2 mth nvr come i went to see a 2nd gynae.
cos he say 42 days is consider v long liao and did blood test to further confirm i hav pcos. and also scan and saw cyst in my ovaries.

so gave me clomide. aft tat ask my dh to do SA.
SA came bk say count a bit low but nvm. so i tot nvm.. and continue w clomide. 1st 2 mth took 50mg, gt most of the side effect like bloating, o pain, moodswing n etc... 3rd mth took 100mg.. and i got the worse ever side effect even vision was affected due to the hormonal changes.

i still cukoo enuf to continue clomide for another 1 mth.. meaning 5 mth liao... before i feel sth not very right. so i went to the 3rd gynae.. with all my dh and my reports. the gynae say i am ovulating already (prob due to the clomide) BUT thr is sth wrong w my dh!
i was quite shock... cos i went thru hell for 5 mth w clomide.. and my dh on the other hand din take medication or wat to help him improve his troops
his count is low and also the normal forms not alot.
but the gynae did sth fo rhim.. gave him supplement...
plus with all the hear say supplement... i also added on more supplement for him hoping that i can conceived.

its quite shocking that his sa gt prob yet gynae keep aiming me.. make mi go scan n scan take clomide months aft months... wasted alot of money and also time.

anyway the supplement not miracle pills lar.. but it did help my dh a bit here n thr..
and i ask for a HSG scan despite my gynae discouragement...
oh well i strike tat very month...

and the best part was... i chg to a new gyane tis time rnd as the one who discourage me fr doing hsg we din realy like him despite every1 say he gt good hands w ivf(we plan ivf in feb nxt yr already)
when i preggy go for my 1st visit..
then i kaypo ask bout the result of hsg thou i knwo it doesnt matter anymore since im preggy liao.. the gynae also say doesnt matter and say my tubes shld b fine sinc ei managed to conceived.. but he took a double take... when he saw the result..

both my tubes were kind of block... he was surprised...

i guess the hsg helps mi in a way plus all the good supplement.. and all the encouragement fr all the ladies.

so if u onli hav purely ovulation prob.. i tink shld b able to strike v soon but if u dun.. go for further test ...

i dare say till now i do not know what was it that help mi strike.. was it the hsg, preseed, supplement or???? but i feel if we go all out to try.. and we must jus bingo...

babychloe
ya i tink some up to a year is normal. depending on age also i tink

webby lettuce ahh hmm itink ok to eat lar.. u dun put the whole head of lettuce in mah hehe...

pinky.. nvm.. jus try.. if not go for some test and make sure both of u are ok ...

HBB,
Wat a long story! Bt it really motivates all of us who are trying...imagine all the pains u take before u strike...bt after all u strike!!! So its worth it...I also hope I can strike aft all the hard work....kekekeke....U also did massage right?

Pinky,
I also hope too....bt even strike in Mar and gt a cow bb...I dun mind...as long as I hv a healthy baby soon....

bbchloe ya v long story esp when i tink i also at the verge of jing shen peng kui since onli idh and a few friend know bout our ttc-ing journey. my parents keep tinking is mi who dun wan kids n scolded mi so many times.

im the kind who will not tell my family thgs one. i prefer to shoulder thg myself.

yes i did massage that mth twice.. hee...

ya eventualy i strike. i tink heaven is kind to me... i dun need any more.. jus 1 is enuff hehe... i try so hard mainly cos of dh. cos i ask hm if he is happier w a kid or not? he say yes happier w a kid so i din give up...

babychloe... all of us deserve to b parents hee so i know all of us will get wat we wan very soon

Pinky,
My #1 is going to turn 3 in Jan. Erm..can say she 3yrs old already lah.
I also tot I can get preggie easily last time. Was planning to have a Jan 09 baby. Who know try 3 cycles then strike. Think time not ripe yet. Everyone will get preggie de, just the matter of time. Must JIA YOU.

Purplelace,
It takes some time to TTC. Ur hb go for SA test? What abt eating some vitamins to boost the spermies?

HBB,

On the topic of supplements, I'm still tinking what to get for HB. That time you bot some supplements that can only be bot from KKH?

HBB,
Ya...I noe...I also nearly breakdown if not for all the encouraging frens here. Most of my frens got no plm in conceiving..so they duno abt our feelings..so I got no one to share...till I come in here...
My mum is the one who wans a grandchild eagerly...bt I always tell her let nature take its course...
Ya...I hope all of us will be v soon...HUAT AH!

Wisq,
My hb is taking TCM, tribestan for spermcounts and exastiva (cheaper to get it from ttsh, as advised by HBB)...o ya....he also take FA...

wisq
i gt for dh
vit E
folic acid
tribestan(can be bought at selected pharmacy and at kkh)
exsativa(can be bought at kkh/ttsh pharmacy) outside dun seem to b selling.

Tribestan for spermcounts. Exastiva for? What's the estimated cost? Just go to TTSH pharmacy and get off the shelf?

FA they can also take 1 pill per day?

Exastiva tt time sun's dh takin so i aso gave dh.
its oatmeal supplement. n aso give 'energy'. both man n woman cn take tis.

tribestan shld cos 106, exsative near 40

exsativa is off e shelf, tribestan they keep it cos v ex. u cn ask the ppl thr for it.

jberri i feel bloated now lol mayb need poopoo.. grrr

r u preggy already or ttc?
sorry ah my brain shrinking.

Wisq,
Exastiva is an oat supplement...supposed to give them more vitality...bt it can be v heaty...can get off the shelf from the pharmacies at TTSH and KKH...

My hb took 1 FA per day...and his TCM medi is 4 hrs apart...

May,
Thanks for your encouragement.

I find myself in better mood after joining u gals, b4 that I am a silent reader & was so moody. U gals are really great to have.
happy.gif

HBB,
Enjoy yr dinner....I wun be logging in tonite..cos got dinner...go home nd to OT la...keke...

Wisq,
Ya...got nothing to do wif troops...bt provides vitality only...according to Dr SF Loh from KKH, tribestan is the only supplement tt will help in sperm counts...other than tt, I guess zinc is helpful too...

HBB i in 24 weeks now but stomach looks full term. Lucky no stretchmarks.
BBChole thanks. but tough. can't wait for them to come out.

jberri,
When u hold them in yr arms, u will forget wat is tough liao...keke....
Do share wif us yr twins fotos when they are out ok?

Galss.......

finally finished reading up the posts... heehee...
posts gg fast la... =P

BBchloe today so free ar =P

Hi Gals...
sorry to report so late jus now found some tiny strand of red blood in my mucus so tot better bed rest so was nappin the whole afternoon...

i feel so bloated tt i dun even feel like eatin wor...

jberries,
u r the 1 tt have triplet initially n having long feng tai rite????

jberries.. wah 24 weeks.. another 12 weeks u can prepare for anytime labour liao hee.. so exciting!

ehhh initial part will b a torture aft tat when u get into a routine u will be used to it liao hehe..

wisq
ya not for troops more for the 'energy'i tink

piggy every1 waiting for ur appearance leh haaa
aiyo spot again? then better bed rest k... guai guai.. tomolo u b queen liao hee

hi hi...

Can I join in the chat? I used to be in the TTC thread. I think May should find me familiar. =) I am currently preggie and due in Feb.

piggytoh yesh i the one who got 3 babies but lost 1. still left 2 to torture me. my stomach strech until i worry after birth no go back, then become like bulldog, all wrinkles and looses. there go my bikini.

HBB 12 weeks is too long to tolerate. although gynae say may go into labour early as my 2 heavy babies real heavy. i only 24 weeks and the babies weighted 700g n 780g. more like 26 weeks weight.

I am expecting a prince. =)
I started off with twins but lost one of them during the early stage of the pregnancy.

Yeah.... can't imagine that BB will be born sooooooo soon. Seems just like yesterday that I realised I was pregnant (it was an unplanned one and because I ovulated super late... and so... BB is on his way now).

jberri
if u eat healthily aft birth.. u shld b able to lose back the fats.. my gf with twins.. carry to full term is slim as ever... dun worry!! hehe
carrying one is already ehavy let alone 2...
so will u b a sahm aft birth?

butter kiss
sorry to hear that.. hugz to u.. but im glad u got a little warrior in u now =)
feb is less than 2 mth away! gosh

HBB not the fats i put on. it is the skin that cannot go back to become tight again. my weight gain so far is 2kg. i was 45kg. now 47kg. so how much you gain so far? sorry but what is sahm?

Back