TTCing 2009/2010 Babies grads !!

hbb hehe...
btw wanna ask you something.
What bathing lotion and moisturer u will be using for your bb? cos my girl nw starting to have dry skin so i wondering which brand are good for newborn bb and kids. There are so many diff brands in the market...i see until i blur.

jenn if skin starting to get dry better use somethg for sensitive skin jus in case trigger off eczema
myself i use QV
but also got other range u can try like cetaphil, sebamed, esemtam n etc
i bought sebamed for hbb to use (kids version)

im not gg to use J&J cos of certain chemical inside.. not good for skin n causes irritation (was told again ont his last week)

moisturiser i will use cetaphil on her if not will be aderma...

oh for my girl, i used J&J all along. Maybe that's why the skin not good cos i think she inherited the dry skin from my husband...cos my husband gt eczema.

I did go to see the sebamed products and they have quite alot of ranges as well. Think got to go to a place where there's someone who are experience who can advise me on which one to buy.

for ppl with eczema J&J is a no no
even if no sign of eczema at 1st
becos eczema need a triggering factor to trigger off the problem and triggering factor will b stuff like wat she eat/use... so better stop using

for dry skin, use cetaphil, qv wash, sebamed, esemtam... its good... i personaly dun liek cetaphil cos liek not v clean hehe so i stick to QV... i bought the sebamed for kids.. smells not v strong.. yet nice...

so far noone fr 1 particular place can tell miw at exactly is good.. they usualy onli rec their own pdt..
and many times is also trial n error cos diff pplr eact w diff pdt.

ya QV is the full name of the pdt
guardian watson n etc do sell.

piggy is doing fine hee.. i will send her ur rgds yea =)

harlo morning...

Jenn,
i am fine
happy.gif
another 10 more wks to EDD
happy.gif

how abt U? everything ok?

hello piggy,

you long life leh..was asking how are you. wow so fast only left 10wks more..me everything ok...now starting to slowly buy bb stuff lor...i totally at loss wat to buy lor...

Jenn,
hahah ya lor hope my piglet dun wait until wk 40 den comeout.. hope he come out early Aug lor shorten my sufferin keke...
i alr finish all my shoppin liao now my feet start to suffer from water retention so cant afford to walk so much liao..
u can alway go taka to get a list of to buy item mah.. so u havin prince or princess?

Hi Ladies!
Long time never come here. Got to keep it alive, else I go back work then no one to chat with me already.

Moojenn,
Congrats on having a prince.

Piggy,
my brain so rusty. still recalling the whole work process. think abt work and yet worry abt J1 cos she is crying very badly in CC this morning. Asked one of the mummy to help me check. She is still crying after 1hr. So heartpain.

piggy,
Dunno why, I think she knows I coming back to work. Since Monday, she started crying again. Today is bad, I ask my fren to help me peep cos her gal is in the same sch too. And she told me J is still crying when she send her gal there. Think almost an hour after I left leh. Sigh.. no heart to work.

May,
bobian 1 la gotta let her get used to it... she gotta learn to be independent...

i jus confirm my bookin for maternity shot nex mon hahah but i forgot my puffy eye n ask for the 1st slot lol~ btw is it opp people park complex?

piggy,
It is the bridge that link up OG Chinatown and Lucky Chinatown. Wake up earlier and put teabags on the eye lor. Doing ur own makeup? Dun waste money ask them do. Not worth.

May,
ya goin to do my own MU cos i see they dun forcus on face so no pt pat them do haha... mine v bad 1 tea bag dun work on me lol~ ok i know where le thanks maybe i park at people park n walk over:p

piggy,
me so tired.. feel like napping.
How's little piggy doing? Is he sleeping inside mummy's tummy after lunch? Rem to share ur PS once it is out okie? Going to take nude one as well?

May,
me v sleepy as well din sleep manage to sleep at all wor... piglet is v active gave me a few painful kicks jus now... i dun tink will take the nude 1 maybe those cover up 1 but fully nude no way hahah... wonder if Anna discharge alr anot.. she mus be busy with Edna now hee..

oh i finally make up my mind to buy E71 cos my friend who work in nokia highly recommend tt..

hello piggy & May

May, u must be feeling very bad today as ur 1st day to work after long maternity leave leaving behind ur little princess.

Piggy, when are u due?

Had HBB given birth?

Piggy,
I think she discharge le bah.
Aiyo.. I like E71 leh. Haha..actually E63 same same also lar. Mine is Maxi, Yours is slim.

piggy,
I guess u are choosing white?
I like E71 white leh. But hb say very ex for his plan. Think cash abt $390 bah. Cos his M1 plan is $10 per mth de.

May,
ya i like the white n red 1 but hor the white 1 my friend say will turn yellow so ask me not to chose white. actually ST plan also ex mah 2yr contract is $368 but now got promo if add on a email plus service the phone cost $218.

Piggy,
Oh yes.. its natural birth. So u gals buying N71? Is it nice to use? I also wanted to buy that but scare like blackberry dunno how to use.

pinky,
the review is gd la i be buyin la so far my friend told me quite easy to use but i haven buy so no comment maybe May can advice u since she gotta E63 which is similar to E71..

Pinky,
Yes I am using E63 for abt a few weeks. Not bad lar. I like the messaging part cos so much easier.

Piggy,
I prefer E63 Red than E71 Red. Hehe. But mine is E63 Black. Hubby say I am very bochup kind. So cannot take light colours. Just went Nokia webby, E72 coming out leh. But colour not nice leh.

May,
E72 come out but not available in most shop yet... ya i prefer E63 red also but bobian limited colour to chose cos i got sweaty palm so white is out lor can only chose either red or black..

piggy,
I think Anna is discharged by now. Cos she sms me at abt 2:30pm saying she is waiting to be discharge.

Very fast hor.. last time we talk about MS. And MS means Morning Sickness to us. Now MS will be Milk Supply.

May,
wahahah ya lor nex my turn liao scary manz.. the thot of injecting epi make me shiver n the wound faintz... but i know this r all parts of pregnancy n motherhood hope i will get thru all those pain fast manz..

piggy,
no worries.. just curl up ur body like prawn as much as possible. THen tell urself, after this jab, u will only feel the 10% of the pain.

#$@^#$#... one of the gossiper caught me on surfing web.

MAy,
my friend was tellin me epi not pain 1 i wonder how true manz the needle so thick....

alamak den u better be more careful dun let her caught u again...

May,
haha cos hor my friend took epi at early stage not so painful yet so when she tolld me not pain 1 jus feel tt part v "suan" wor ... anywya i dare not tink so much hahah... by then i tink i will be too pain to bother abt the pain from epi n V area haha..

ya right, piggy.
Dun think so much is the best.

Anna,
Not sure if u will be here tonight. I dunno if I can tahan tonight to catch u on msn.
Guess u are busy with HBB too.. when u free, share with us ur birth story okie?

Back