TTCing 2009/2010 Babies grads !!

piggytoh
ya, edd is juz estimated date... so ur gynae move the date by 1/2 wks earlier?

anna
i tink i will try to let her latch on demand in hospital ba... go home liao then see how.

Qinyi,
i dunno leh cos hor ultimately he wun base on the EDD he will need to do VE on me to see if i am goin to due mah to him most impt is the various measurement of baby ..

ya too big they will induce u earlier
if normal size they will jus wait n see can natural anot
i shld ask my gynae wats my chance of natural delivery haaa see he can ans anot

piggytoh
u mean the weight of bb? ya lah, most impt is bb growing well. actually in non-complicated pregnancy, VE is only done when very near ur edd, like ur 39wks. and not all gynae will do VE for u unless they suspect that u ve oredi start to dilate.

anna
i tink ur gynae will discuss wif u during ur next visit on the birth plan!
happy.gif

qinyi
oh realy will discuss huh? i hope so manz.. he hardly discuss anythg w me.. the last i rem was the D/S test LOL

Qinyi,
ya lor my baby weight is way too heavy for wk24+ den my last check up the machine show the size n measurement shd be wk26 not wk24+ :p

piggy
my bb weight also yoyo one
initialy u rem i told u all she is quite big.. but lately she seem to slow down liao.. and other bb are catching up... so nvm the edd the comp shows haaa

piggytoh
if this go on, it looks like u are expecting a big chubby bb! nice! hahaa! pple always say big newborn bb gd, cos easier to take care! but again, if u gg thru VB, then will be abit sin ku for u...

Anna,
ya lor but if nex few visit the EDD remain as early Aug maybe i will take tt.. i tink not only the weight the other measurement also affect..

qinyi,
hahah ya lor somemore i small size worse but i dun wan a giant baby la 3kg is gd enough but if EDD bring forward shd be ok bah at least reasonable..

actualy big baby doesnt mean come out early one.. alot of factors... my gf bb 4kg
at week 38 but still dunw an come out.. by week 40 gotto c sect
others week 40 dunw an come out but still about 3kg..

Anna,
ya i know tt y i say not only the weight the body length also.. if base on the weight only i tink my baby is more than 26wk when i did the scan
happy.gif

nw i worry if i can deliver naturally anot haaaa
thou bcos i do get my contraction everyday.. so higher chance but still scare LOL

hahaa... ya lor, i m 1 of such bb. more than 4kg liao still no signs of coming out naturally. ended up my mum got to go c-sect to get me out of her tummy. :p

anna
i asked my gynae liao ley... but i tink he's one of those that dun believe in any tactics that could help kickstart labour 1. i ask him walkin helps? curry help? raspberry tea help? he say all not medical proven. hahaaa!

curry?? hahaaa
raspberry tea leaves i knw some gynae say no proven..

but the walking i tink most will say yes
then again..depends on the body also!!!
my gf walk miles everyday... no movement LOL

yesterday i so tired aft all the chores.. n so hot.. tummmy turning into stone manz... haaa

ya lah... i read some mummies mentioning abt curry helps! hahaaa! anyway, some pple also say the more u try to "kickstart" the labour, the more bb dun wanna come out! u more u dun wanna bb to come out, the more he/she will wanna come out! i also dunno lah... hahaa!

Hi gals,
Was busy with my gals during daytime so hardly got time to login. J will start going to new CC in June so I will probably have time to login already bah. hehe.

Qinyi,
Saw ur photos in FB. I dun dare to post the semi nude de, scared pple do something to it. hehe. Saw ur post the other day abt ur comments of the studio in FB but I am unable to see leh. How many wks are u in already? Due soon?

Piggy,
Continue to eat. BB big size nvm de. J was 3.6kg and only born 2 days before EDD.

piggy
hee I hope my gynae right bout his estimation of hbb weight haa keep fingers cross!! 10 more days to c Hbb again

nxt wk I gg b hm alone, hbb better guai guai dn giv funny pattern else I pengz

sianz now i gt a bit of runny nose!
i jus went to pop the panadol given by kkh tat time... dun wan full blown flu again esp when im home alone!

piggy yes
panadol is a multipurpose thgy
forpain, fever, flu n etc..
aft i took 1 jus now... nose stop running liao
actualy shld eat thatsmall yellow tablets which kkh gave also but that one drain me off all my energy so i holding on haa

eat the absorbic acid as well to increase my immunity one

running out of time MUST pack my hse thg asap haaa.. onlipartially done.. need to service my car, aircon n etc before she pop... this week gg to cramp everythg in haaa

<font color="#FF1493"> HBB,</font>
<font color="#FF1493"> How's things for u? Ur EDD is this month? Wow times past real fast? So after May given birth, whoelse?</font>

<font color="#14993"> HBB</font>
<font color="#14993">So u must be excited to see ur princess soon. I went to see my ex boss's princess born last week &amp; she is so cute. I also hope to see my little prince or princess soon... But still no new of BFP.</font>

pinky
ya quite hee...
trying to clear as much hse work as possible

dn stress urself too much
ur bfp coming soon

Back