TTC - Trying to Conceive 2017

ACB

Hi, anyone TTC this year? Let's start to encourage each other on this journey! :) Have just tested advanced OPK today and got a blinking smiley face, feeling nervous about it

Hi all, trying to ttc for 2nd baby! Hoping for a rooster baby! My boy turning 4 this year and currently day 10 of cycle! Hoping for bfp soon!!

Hi all, trying to ttc for 2nd baby! Hoping for a rooster baby! My boy turning 4 this year and currently day 10 of cycle! Hoping for bfp soon!!

Hi! Any tips on TTC? Rooster baby still in time meh?? Not sure how to count...

Hi! Any tips on TTC? Rooster baby still in time meh?? Not sure how to count...

Hi! I'm using ovulation kit and BD alternate days during my fertile period. Rooster still in time. You may track for basal temperature to help u along to see when usually u ovulate. After tracking 2 months, I gave up Cos my temperature quite haywire

U need to use the EDD calculator to see .. as my period starts first week of the month.. if I conceive in may.. my EDD will be in early feb (before cny). So I still have 3 cycles including this month! Lol however no rooster also fine! Go for the loyal dog :) this month is my sixth month of TTC. I guess age is catching up. Taking longer than my first boy!

Hi! I'm using ovulation kit and BD alternate days during my fertile period. Rooster still in time. You may track for basal temperature to help u along to see when usually u ovulate. After tracking 2 months, I gave up Cos my temperature quite haywire

U need to use the EDD calculator to see .. as my period starts first week of the month.. if I conceive in may.. my EDD will be in early feb (before cny). So I still have 3 cycles including this month! Lol however no rooster also fine! Go for the loyal dog :) this month is my sixth month of TTC. I guess age is catching up. Taking longer than my first boy!

Oh I see! Yah hor... I kept thinking end of year then not rooster year liao hahaha. My period is end of one month till early next month, crosses over one. Me using purple ovulation kit too... Got a blinking smiley. Hope I get a BFP this month... Are you in your 2ww already? Any tips on BD alt days? Like tiring leh.

Hi all! Im trying to conceive for these 3mths too but no positive result yet. Did u all visit any tcm ?

Are you using OPK? How do you ttc? Any tips for sharing? :) I used to visit TCM but stopped. Felt that taking TCM is too much stress. Am thinking if try for more than half a year don't have then take TCM to tiao body lo... You?

Oh I see! Yah hor... I kept thinking end of year then not rooster year liao hahaha. My period is end of one month till early next month, crosses over one. Me using purple ovulation kit too... Got a blinking smiley. Hope I get a BFP this month... Are you in your 2ww already? Any tips on BD alt days? Like tiring leh.

no tips leh.. just have to do it. Today day 12. Haven't ovulate yet. So not in 2ww yet. But hubby sick!! Damn! But still continue to try lor..the ovulation kit u using is the digital type? Too ex. I'm just using Watson brand. Thinking of going Qoo10 to find cheaper alternative..

Hi all! Im trying to conceive for these 3mths too but no positive result yet. Did u all visit any tcm ?

Hihi never visit tcm.. well maybe u can try abit longer say 6months then go visit? For me this month is my 6th try. But still not thinking of going Tcm yet.. it's natural to try up to 1 yr to get bfp. Unless u really have a underlying condition, irregular menses etc then go earlier to Tiao your body..

Hihi never visit tcm.. well maybe u can try abit longer say 6months then go visit? For me this month is my 6th try. But still not thinking of going Tcm yet.. it's natural to try up to 1 yr to get bfp. Unless u really have a underlying condition, irregular menses etc then go earlier to Tiao your body..
Hi ttcbaby2!
Okie, i just need somewhere to speak out coz i do no want to share my worries with my husband yet.
Thanks babe!

Are you using OPK? How do you ttc? Any tips for sharing? :) I used to visit TCM but stopped. Felt that taking TCM is too much stress. Am thinking if try for more than half a year don't have then take TCM to tiao body lo... You?
Haahaa i nv take or use anything yet. Just trying natural now. You tried for how many months?

Hello, this month will be my 6th month of trying, i started TCM before TTC. Still no good news. So last month we decide to visit a Dr for fertility check :(

Hi ttcbaby2!
Okie, i just need somewhere to speak out coz i do no want to share my worries with my husband yet.
Thanks babe!

Hi sansan, don't worry too much since u just started trying..give it a while more.. and if u worried that u really have problem then seek help.

I'm on 6th month of trying although maybe age catching up plays a part.

Based on what I read, there's only 15% chance of conceiving every month (healthy couples) hence report shows that 80% of couple conceive within 1 yr. remaining 20% the 2nd yr of trying.

Hello, this month will be my 6th month of trying, i started TCM before TTC. Still no good news. So last month we decide to visit a Dr for fertility check :(

This is my 6th month too.. but didn't go to fertility dr yet..

Did your TCM say anything?

Hi sansan, don't worry too much since u just started trying..give it a while more.. and if u worried that u really have problem then seek help.

I'm on 6th month of trying although maybe age catching up plays a part.

Based on what I read, there's only 15% chance of conceiving every month (healthy couples) hence report shows that 80% of couple conceive within 1 yr. remaining 20% the 2nd yr of trying.
Yep thanks babe for these encouragement!

This is my 6th month too.. but didn't go to fertility dr yet..

Did your TCM say anything?

TCM was rather confident that she can get me pregnant.. :oops:haha, she suggest me and my husband to go for acupuncture, so yeah, i am dragging my husband to come with me. It really takes 2 to clap.

Oh what do they do during the check? How long do u need to wait for the results?

Yea, quite standard things Dr will request, series of blood test to be conducted on CD 2/3. HSG scan on CD8/10 which is to scan the fallopian tube to see if there is any blockage, and the sperm analysis for my husband. After my first review with the Dr , he arrange to meet him 6 weeks later, so within this 6 weeks we have to complete all the test he requested.

Reason why i start to seek help from the DR after 5 months of trying is because, i am already in my early thirties, last year i had an op to remove some fibroid and cyst. So i am worried if there is anything wrong with me. :(

Yea, quite standard things Dr will request, series of blood test to be conducted on CD 2/3. HSG scan on CD8/10 which is to scan the fallopian tube to see if there is any blockage, and the sperm analysis for my husband. After my first review with the Dr , he arrange to meet him 6 weeks later, so within this 6 weeks we have to complete all the test he requested.

Reason why i start to seek help from the DR after 5 months of trying is because, i am already in my early thirties, last year i had an op to remove some fibroid and cyst. So i am worried if there is anything wrong with me. :(

Hi! Do u mind sharing which Dr u go to for the fertility checks? This is the 9th month im TTC-ing.

TCM was rather confident that she can get me pregnant.. :oops:haha, she suggest me and my husband to go for acupuncture, so yeah, i am dragging my husband to come with me. It really takes 2 to clap.

No harm trying the acupuncture then.. I guess I will try another few cycle.. if no news I will seek help too.. when I conceive my boy I'm 32.. now 36

No harm trying the acupuncture then.. I guess I will try another few cycle.. if no news I will seek help too.. when I conceive my boy I'm 32.. now 36

Hello. how long have you been ttc for your number 2? What about your number 1 ? i seem my friends and colleague conceiving so easily, i never thought it was that difficult. :(

Hi Ladies.. I am on my 2ww.. today is my 6th day... done my iui on last Saturday.. trying for my no 2.. I have haywire period and I have PCOS.. took me 4 years to conceive my no 1... just started ttc for 3 months.. anyone same as me?

no tips leh.. just have to do it. Today day 12. Haven't ovulate yet. So not in 2ww yet. But hubby sick!! Damn! But still continue to try lor..the ovulation kit u using is the digital type? Too ex. I'm just using Watson brand. Thinking of going Qoo10 to find cheaper alternative..

Yup I'm using the advanced digital type one... They tell you 4 best days to try lo. So at least not so rushed... Like immediately test then immediately tonight must do! Lololol. I tried the cheaper one before but got too frustrated with it!!! Always asking myself is it two lines or one line, am I ovulating or not??? The smiley face solved my problem... Haha

Haahaa i nv take or use anything yet. Just trying natural now. You tried for how many months?

Just started to try seriously for one month. By seriously I mean use opk but never drink any mess or take any supps. Previously just free play. Do when feel like it haha.

Don't worry too much! It's normal to even go up to a year of trying... But do a check to make sure everything is fine is good too!

I also removed fibroid! But my Gynae said once fibriod removed, the womb is like a fresh new womb, good for conceiving... Have you been using OPK to catch the egg?

Is it normal that mens is not regular aft delivery.. my mens before preg is quite regular but recently when my mens came back for 3 mths.. is not regular anymore

I also removed fibroid! But my Gynae said once fibriod removed, the womb is like a fresh new womb, good for conceiving... Have you been using OPK to catch the egg?
Hello yes I been using opk for the past 2 cycle, but also not successful yet leh. Haha sometimes I really feel like giving up :(

Im at trying for a rooster #2... am waiting for my o to come.. cd 14 le but still no sight but slight cramp in the morning.. bbt at range of 36.3.. this morning also woke up w headache n blocked nose... had been bd for a week even though hvnt O.. make them standby just in case i missed the testing.. lol.. im using david's opk frm qoo10..

hope baby dust for all soon...

Hi Ladies.. I am on my 2ww.. today is my 6th day... done my iui on last Saturday.. trying for my no 2.. I have haywire period and I have PCOS.. took me 4 years to conceive my no 1... just started ttc for 3 months.. anyone same as me?
It took me 5 years for #1 n just tried 3 mths for #2 too.. i find waiting for O is more tiring than 2ww.. lolz

Me...! Trying to conceive for few years le.. Still no luck... Hopefully this is my year.. But definitely not enough time for a chicky bb..

Hello yes I been using opk for the past 2 cycle, but also not successful yet leh. Haha sometimes I really feel like giving up :(

I did before, during and after my Gynae advised me. Cos not so easy get pregnant one! So even after ovulation should do once also! U see the blue triangle are the number of times we did this week... But also no guarantee will pregnant lor. Don't give up!!! I'm in my 2ww now lol.
52a6ac12204c14cde099fc388871ac6a.jpg

Hi ladies, try drinking Yomeishu or Bu Yao Jing? And invest in the CB Digital Ovulation Kit. I bought 20 sticks from Qoo10 which was cheaper also. Good luck to all! :)

Sent from my LG-H990 using Forum mobile app

I bought the blinking one. But I think first few cycles I use that to predict my o days first. Then after that I know roughly when o le will use cheapies. Cos if not long term I will be very broke. I bought both!!! But I couldn't stand the burning taste so I drink red dates drink instead... Sigh waste of money right.

Im at trying for a rooster #2... am waiting for my o to come.. cd 14 le but still no sight but slight cramp in the morning.. bbt at range of 36.3.. this morning also woke up w headache n blocked nose... had been bd for a week even though hvnt O.. make them standby just in case i missed the testing.. lol.. im using david's opk frm qoo10..

Babe your cycle how many days? Cos not always will come during cd10-14 de. Mine is always from cd17-20 as my cycle is longer, about 32 days!

I bought the blinking one. But I think first few cycles I use that to predict my o days first. Then after that I know roughly when o le will use cheapies. Cos if not long term I will be very broke. I bought both!!! But I couldn't stand the burning taste so I drink red dates drink instead... Sigh waste of money right.
Yaya the blinking one. I use it for the first time I try and got pregnant. So i believe it helps to a certain extent.

I think the bu yao jing is ok leh, like chinese medicine. Yomeishu i dont like but still force myself to drink. Haven finish then gotta stop already. :)

Lol dont think of long term cause you will get it soon. :)

Babe your cycle how many days? Cos not always will come during cd10-14 de. Mine is always from cd17-20 as my cycle is longer, about 32 days!
My mense hay wired de.. thats why i start using opk since cd 7... mine can 3 mths dun come de.. cos pcos..

Yaya the blinking one. I use it for the first time I try and got pregnant. So i believe it helps to a certain extent.

I think the bu yao jing is ok leh, like chinese medicine. Yomeishu i dont like but still force myself to drink. Haven finish then gotta stop already. :)

Lol dont think of long term cause you will get it soon. :)

I hope so leh... lol!

Hello. how long have you been ttc for your number 2? What about your number 1 ? i seem my friends and colleague conceiving so easily, i never thought it was that difficult. :(

This is my sixth month ttc number 2. My number 1 took me 4 months.. well some are easier than others.. i guess really depends on individual. Just have to be positive, but every month I see menses.. quite sad but tell myself try again next month!

Currently cd 14.. no sign of O yet.. but started bd on cd12.. didn't take bbt anymore cos it's abit erratic. I'm using Watson o kit, want to order okp from q10. Cos Watson one was quite ex. Hoping for rooster baby!

Baby dust to everyone!

Currently cd 14.. no sign of O yet.. but started bd on cd12.. didn't take bbt anymore cos it's abit erratic. I'm using Watson o kit, want to order okp from q10. Cos Watson one was quite ex. Hoping for rooster baby!

Baby dust to everyone!
Ya.. for "long term" its ex.. thats why i choose qoo10..

I did before, during and after my Gynae advised me. Cos not so easy get pregnant one! So even after ovulation should do once also! U see the blue triangle are the number of times we did this week... But also no guarantee will pregnant lor. Don't give up!!! I'm in my 2ww now lol.
52a6ac12204c14cde099fc388871ac6a.jpg
Jia you!! Baby dust to you. Still waiting for my O to come, though i am see egg white cm for pass few days already.

Back