TTC. TCM / Fertility Massage

I don’t think they hardsell because they basically got nothing to sell :) the oil are all custom blended themselves, neither do they sell equipment. From my conversation with her, I understand that all her staff are rewarded based on how many success cases they create. The more the better their incentives so it serves as a way to QC the service provided to every individual.
Good to know! (I always try to be understanding all business go by sales target that's why they tried so hard to upsell.)
No doubt she has more testimonials compared to the rest. I've spoken to her yesterday morning and am impressed by her TBH.
Rates are about the same between her and 2 others that I've tried.
Would like to try another one but need to think of a way to convince my hb (male massage at hotel/his home).

I don’t think they hardsell because they basically got nothing to sell :) the oil are all custom blended themselves, neither do they sell equipment. From my conversation with her, I understand that all her staff are rewarded based on how many success cases they create. The more the better their incentives so it serves as a way to QC the service provided to every individual.
Her staff is good also. Very nice ladies. Never hard sell anything.. when I offered them a drink they feel Super appreciated

Her staff is good also. Very nice ladies. Never hard sell anything.. when I offered them a drink they feel Super appreciated
She's really different from others. When I texted her today to ask her more questions , she replied. And when I told her I can't decide. Guess what she say? She ask me to take time to think it over and with husband! She even ask me to follow the tips on her Facebook! It's definitely something that others don't do. The one I went to tell me to sign on the spot, or things like next time I go back no more promotion, husband sure listen to me bla bla bla. SO... I'm will be going to angelia. Hope I can start faster.

She's really different from others. When I texted her today to ask her more questions , she replied. And when I told her I can't decide. Guess what she say? She ask me to take time to think it over and with husband! She even ask me to follow the tips on her Facebook! It's definitely something that others don't do. The one I went to tell me to sign on the spot, or things like next time I go back no more promotion, husband sure listen to me bla bla bla. SO... I'm will be going to angelia. Hope I can start faster.
Hi, so will u be starting soon or on the waiting list? I'm also considering.

So far no good news from me and my package ending soon... dunno to continue anot ?
Are u only doing the massage or also trying others like tcm? Do u see any difference when u have her massages? If there's a positive difference maybe should continue if time and money is not an issue.

Came to know from my mum friend She's also a sexologist. Anyone consult her on 'the act'? Wonder how it's like.

Hi..how’s ur first session ?
Very good! Massage wise Some achy spots but bearable. Angelia wise she is very knowledgeable and comforting. Overall I feel much better. Strange when she massage my back, I feel warm on my tummy?? Assuming she hit the spot. Very different from what I experienced before

Very good! Massage wise Some achy spots but bearable. Angelia wise she is very knowledgeable and comforting. Overall I feel much better. Strange when she massage my back, I feel warm on my tummy?? Assuming she hit the spot. Very different from what I experienced before
Me too! Had my first session already. I agree that it feels very good. Wished that it lasts longer everytime. Haha! Are yours all done by Angelia? Mine only the first one was done by her.

Me too! Had my first session already. I agree that it feels very good. Wished that it lasts longer everytime. Haha! Are yours all done by Angelia? Mine only the first one was done by her.
Agreed that her massage is good .. not hard selling. Provided a lot of useful information for us. SuCh a pity it didn’t give me a BFP after 6 months.

I had once. Subsequent ones will be by her assigned therapist from what Im told.
It feel really good !

Agreed that her massage is good .. not hard selling. Provided a lot of useful information for us. SuCh a pity it didn’t give me a BFP after 6 months.
I think nothing can guarantee BFP but I hope we BFP sooner been ttc 6yearssss.
In terms of fertility massage, I would say Angelia's is most legit (I've tried other popular ones).
TCM, I'm finding someone who doesn't need me to brew (any recommendations?)
Supplements, I've cut down to only vit D, folic acid , CoQ10

I was married at 32 and immediately tried to get pregnant. When I was unable to conceive I had blood tests for fertility and was told that I had an FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) of 54 and would not be able to have children. Even though the doctors knew that I had been diagnosed with Hashimoto’s thyroiditis since age 25, no one bothered to check my thyroid levels. my TSH was measured at .001. My Synthroid dosage was lowered. a friend advise me to contact a spiritualist who help with fertility with his medicine, i collected his contact and explain my situation to him he prepared for me a herbal medicine which i took as describe by him. became pregnant very quickly, I had a successful pregnancy. I have my baby august 2017. to get pregnant at age 35 with my 2nd child in september 2019, thank you sir , this is his email contact if you require his help [email protected] or Facebook at priest.babaka

Hi are you still with Angelia? How's your experience with her?is Angelia from Babies Bliss?

Had a terrible experience at a shop in Alexandra. Would like to gather more reviews before committing.
Hello! May I know which shop at Alexandra? I think I thought of going one n alexandra but not sure if it's the same one you're referring to.

Hello! May I know which shop at Alexandra? I think I thought of going one n alexandra but not sure if it's the same one you're referring to.

Hi i’ve been to the alexandra one also. Don’t think they are good.
when you ask them questions, they will just reply you with general answer, don’t really know their work well i feel.
And they will say things like, if you buy package today, it will be this price, if you come back again it will be another price. That is the kind of sales tactics i can’t stand.
but that is my opinion, u may still request for a trial to see how it goes.

Hi i’ve been to the alexandra one also. Don’t think they are good.
when you ask them questions, they will just reply you with general answer, don’t really know their work well i feel.
And they will say things like, if you buy package today, it will be this price, if you come back again it will be another price. That is the kind of sales tactics i can’t stand.
but that is my opinion, u may still request for a trial to see how it goes.
I see.. thank you! :)

Hi are you still with Angelia? How's your experience with her?is Angelia from Babies Bliss?

Had a terrible experience at a shop in Alexandra. Would like to gather more reviews before committing.

Hi Sswan,

Hi are you still with Angelia?
yes, before i BFP. Engaged her service in Sep18, BFP in Apr19...
i ttc for 2yrs still no news so i want to give fertility massage a chance.
i can say my BFP was a surprise.

my % for BFP
TCM
Massage
IUI (Failed) but BFP the following mth.

How's your experience with her?
so far the massage ok, she give me alot of advice.

@Jermaine33, thanks for you advice back in 2018. i also trying for #2 now... (not young liao want to close shop) will you engage Angelia for #2?

Hi Sswan,

Hi are you still with Angelia?
yes, before i BFP. Engaged her service in Sep18, BFP in Apr19...
i ttc for 2yrs still no news so i want to give fertility massage a chance.
i can say my BFP was a surprise.

my % for BFP
TCM
Massage
IUI (Failed) but BFP the following mth.

How's your experience with her?
so far the massage ok, she give me alot of advice.

@Jermaine33, thanks for you advice back in 2018. i also trying for #2 now... (not young liao want to close shop) will you engage Angelia for #2?
Congrats congrats what’s your age? I’m already #2 all thanks to Angelia again

Hi girls, my TCM doctor told me not to go for massages for body and legs as not good for the body when TTC. However I’ve heard good reviews about the fertility massage with Angelia. Anyone has done both TCM and fertility massage with Angelia at the same time? :)

Dr Zhao
May I know which TCM doctor do you see? So I can also consider. Thanks :)
Hi, I’m seeing Dr Zhao from Raffles hospital. It’s highly recommended by the ladies in this forum. U can try to research. Angelia told me her clients r those who didn’t like or can’t do Tcm. So her massage is preferred.

Hi girls, my TCM doctor told me not to go for massages for body and legs as not good for the body when TTC. However I’ve heard good reviews about the fertility massage with Angelia. Anyone has done both TCM and fertility massage with Angelia at the same time? :)
I did. Tcm + fertility massage with ivf. Worked for me. There are tonnes of advice on internet, forums and from people on what is good and bad. Ultimately you have to discern which school of thought do you buy in and filter through all the info, research and proceed with judgement :)

I did. Tcm + fertility massage with ivf. Worked for me. There are tonnes of advice on internet, forums and from people on what is good and bad. Ultimately you have to discern which school of thought do you buy in and filter through all the info, research and proceed with judgement :)
Thanks much for sharing! :) yeah I guess what works for one may not work for another, and it’s a process of trial and error too. Many people have benefited from TCM but after going for 3 months of acupuncture and eating the TCM medicine, my cycle length actually lengthened from 33 days to 38 days and even 45 days this month... seems like it is not working for me... So I’ll probably stop for now and see if my cycles go back to normal. I’m quite keen on the fertility massage but the main issue for me is that customer cannot terminate halfway if my body doesn’t take well to it / it shows negative effects since I will have to finish the entire 6-months package :/

Thanks much for sharing! :) yeah I guess what works for one may not work for another, and it’s a process of trial and error too. Many people have benefited from TCM but after going for 3 months of acupuncture and eating the TCM medicine, my cycle length actually lengthened from 33 days to 38 days and even 45 days this month... seems like it is not working for me... So I’ll probably stop for now and see if my cycles go back to normal. I’m quite keen on the fertility massage but the main issue for me is that customer cannot terminate halfway if my body doesn’t take well to it / it shows negative effects since I will have to finish the entire 6-months package :/
Don’t just give up on tcm. Maybe your tcm physician is just not the right one for you :) maybe wait for your cycle to return to norm and consult another. With many positive results and thousands of years of history, there must be a reason for it to work. Even my ivf doc encourage me to try tcm after i failed my first ivf. You just need to pick the right one for yourself.

Yea Angelia is good. My Cousin got pregnant after Angelia fertility massage.
Myself engage her Company for post delivery massage as I want to get my body back to shape for next pregnancy. She's good and responsible. Very prompt in replies too

Hi dear, I texted angelia. She asked me to book a tele consult via her website. Is it must to do that? I'm afraid If I proceed with the tele consult, I have to go her center for the massage or her colleague will do the massage instead. Is there any way I can get her private?

Hi dear, I texted angelia. She asked me to book a tele consult via her website. Is it must to do that? I'm afraid If I proceed with the tele consult, I have to go her center for the massage or her colleague will do the massage instead. Is there any way I can get her private?
Hi, I’m also with Angelia company. At first I also had the thought of wanting her to do it for me. But her colleague also amazing! Maybe you can try to request, say you see lots of good review of her.

I’m with Angelia too! Recently signed up and got my first session last week. Hvnt met her personally yet. Hoping this will make a miracle happen in the next 1-3 months..

Back