TTC. TCM / Fertility Massage

Dear all. I TTC for 3 years. With irregular cycle and had 2 miscarriages. Tried Tcm for 2years thru acupuncture and Med. Decided to try fertility massage since last week. Is there any other suggestions? I'm feeling depressed over it. My hub kinda blamed me for is not having kids as I miscarried 2x. And he sees no need for any check or ivf. It has taken a troll on our marriage too. Both my Friend and colleague managed to conceive after fertility massage. But I really wish to increase the chances of conceive. Is there any other things I can do?

Dear all. I TTC for 3 years. With irregular cycle and had 2 miscarriages. Tried Tcm for 2years thru acupuncture and Med. Decided to try fertility massage since last week. Is there any other suggestions? I'm feeling depressed over it. My hub kinda blamed me for is not having kids as I miscarried 2x. And he sees no need for any check or ivf. It has taken a troll on our marriage too. Both my Friend and colleague managed to conceive after fertility massage. But I really wish to increase the chances of conceive. Is there any other things I can do?

Dear Jermaine,
do you mind sharing where do you try the fertility massage?
I have not heard of fertility massage.

thank you.

Dear Jermaine,
do you mind sharing where do you try the fertility massage?
I have not heard of fertility massage.

thank you.
Got the contact through my Friend with blocked Fallopian tube TTC 9years and she managed to conceive naturally. So just give it a try. She comes to our house for the session

Got the contact through my Friend with blocked Fallopian tube TTC 9years and she managed to conceive naturally. So just give it a try. She comes to our house for the session
Hi Jermaine..Dont mind can share the phone no for the fertility massage & how long the duration and the cost..TIA :)

Hi Jermaine33, did u go for any fertility checks on your part? Which TCM are u trying currently?
Me n hb are currently at the clementi Dr Tan TCM as recommended by his colleague whose wife MC twice and now finally conceived successfully. I am still trying though, so dont give up!

P.S. Dr Tan dont recommend body and foot massage after ovulation.

Hi Jermaine..Dont mind can share the phone no for the fertility massage & how long the duration and the cost..TIA :)

She come to my house for the massage. My 4th session till date. I find that I don't get as bad cramp during menses as before. So Guess its 1 of good sign too.

Was recommended by my Friend who managed to conceive after her sessions. Some lady in ivf group also saw positive outcomes. 1 of them egg quality improved after the sessions despite doc says the past failed ivf is due to poor egg quality.
She has 13 eggs collected, 8 frozen as blastocyst. Whereby in the past before the sessions no more than 5 eggs collected and no blastocyst. Apparently it's by same massage lady. Angelia 94514908. You can call to check with her better

Hi Jermaine33, did u go for any fertility checks on your part? Which TCM are u trying currently?
Me n hb are currently at the clementi Dr Tan TCM as recommended by his colleague whose wife MC twice and now finally conceived successfully. I am still trying though, so dont give up!

Went for check before. Doctor says everything is ok. I tried Tcm for past 2 years. Now having fertility massage only. Since its recommended by my Col n Friend and they manage to conceive. Some lady in ivf group also having sessions with her and see positive outcome. So hope it works for me. 4th session till date and don't have as bad cramp during Menses so I suppose it's good sign. Had the Vsteam before ovulation. Trying hard hard. Finger crossed

She come to my house for the massage. My 4th session till date. I find that I don't get as bad cramp during menses as before. So Guess its 1 of good sign too.

Was recommended by my Friend who managed to conceive after her sessions. Some lady in ivf group also saw positive outcomes. 1 of them egg quality improved after the sessions despite doc says the past failed ivf is due to poor egg quality.
She has 13 eggs collected, 8 frozen as blastocyst. Whereby in the past before the sessions no more than 5 eggs collected and no blastocyst. Apparently it's by same massage lady. Angelia 94514908. You can call to check with her better

Hi Jermaine,

Thanks for sharing! I will contact her directly. Take care All!

Hi jermaine ..can share contact..im looking for 1 urgently ..as im gg for my ivf in april
you can call her 94514908 Angelia.
i just heard from my friend another lady from ivf group conceived after her sessions recently.
end up i mixed feeling. good to know others are having result but worried i cant :/

Went for check before. Doctor says everything is ok. I tried Tcm for past 2 years. Now having fertility massage only. Since its recommended by my Col n Friend and they manage to conceive. Some lady in ivf group also having sessions with her and see positive outcome. So hope it works for me. 4th session till date and don't have as bad cramp during Menses so I suppose it's good sign. Had the Vsteam before ovulation. Trying hard hard. Finger crossed

Jiayou!!
You are trying naturally? Or ivf?

She stop halfway my session this morning and ask me go test. Didn't tell me reason and I got this! Now my hb thinks she is God sent!

Last edited:
She stop halfway my session this morning and ask me go test. Didn't tell me reason and I got this! Now my hb thinks she is God sent!

Last edited:
She come to my house for massage. I don't think she has shop front. Each time is around 45mins. Better for u to call her to ask

Lilin, how is ur tcm? Does they prescribe ‘an tai’ herbs?

Hi, I sighed ip for her program. So better u call to ask her. Got few things and protocol during the treatment. In case I give wrong informations. Angelia 94514908

HI Jermaine,
Is there any discomfort during the massage/treatment?
How's your pregnancy coming along?
thanks for sharing with us.

HI Jermaine,
Is there any discomfort during the massage/treatment?
How's your pregnancy coming along?
thanks for sharing with us.
During treatment no. In fact I doze off. Except for some part is aching but bearable.

Finger cross now on complete bedrest. Took highest level of precaution

Thanks for your information.. finally took up the courage to contact her for the massage.

Hopefully she's god send to me too :)

@Jermaine33

Thanks for your information.. finally took up the courage to contact her for the massage.

Give it a go. Do with open mind. Never know how it will help but for sure she's very popular amongst IVF group. Many People are mentioning & talking about her.
Good luck to you!

Hi, I saw ur reply on Angelia on the maasge. Would like to find out more what is your experience with them...

For example, what happens during the session? Just massages or something else?

How long in reality was each session?

Do they advise you when your husband should do the "homework"?

Does the periods u experienced become regular naturally? I have irregular periods and I was on doctors meds. Do I still need to do this?

Hi, I saw ur reply on Angelia on the maasge. Would like to find out more what is your experience with them...

For example, what happens during the session? Just massages or something else?

How long in reality was each session?

Do they advise you when your husband should do the "homework"?

Does the periods u experienced become regular naturally? I have irregular periods and I was on doctors meds. Do I still need to do this?
Only massage and she will give some tips also

image.jpeg
Hi where are the reviews? Can I read about the profiles?
People share their reviews on Ivf group fb. You can read it if you are member. She also update on her fb page

Jermaine33, 1st session what Angelia commented ur body?

Beside Jermaine33 anyone signed up the massage?

I had my 1st session last night

I believe God would make you fertile when he pleases. I am so happy to say this. I have suffered from infertility for 6 years of my marriage. I have gone to so many therapy, taken so many medication I lost count of medication i took. but my colleague at the office introduced me to mother Iya Hindi Herbal, about her herbal remedy, her type of medication and after using it , its effectiveness. after taking it for 1week, I conceived and I gave birth to my little boy, he is 3years old now and I am pregnant again big thanks to colleague for introducing me Mother Iya you can contact at her on [email protected] .Call or WhatsApp.+19145295224 ., if you do seek permanent solution as well.

Yea Angelia is good. My Cousin got pregnant after Angelia fertility massage.
Myself engage her Company for post delivery massage as I want to get my body back to shape for next pregnancy. She's good and responsible. Very prompt in replies too

Back