TTC naturally at late 30s

Hello Beautiful Ladies;

I am looking for an OBGYN who can treat fertility instead of insisting for IVF. I'd like to try naturally even though i'm in my late 30s.

Kindly share details of ttc naturally too.

Thanks in advance!

Hihi, happen to see your post. I have a few friend's testimonials on trying to conceive. After joining the program it really helps. If convenience, you may drop me an email [email protected] or whatapps 96186660. Hope to share more with you

Hello Beautiful Ladies;

I am looking for an OBGYN who can treat fertility instead of insisting for IVF. I'd like to try naturally even though i'm in my late 30s.

Kindly share details of ttc naturally too.

Thanks in advance!

Hi,
Have you consulted any specific gynae yet? They will usually have to check whether there are any underlying issues with both spouses. If both are healthy and have already tried naturally for a many months without success (ie. unexplained infertility), then usually gynaes may suggest that u try a few cycles of medication first e.g. chlomid. If that doesn't work, then u will probably have to move on to a few rounds of IUI. Last resort is of course IVF.

You can try Dr Ann Tan of Women Fertility & Fetal Centre. She's one of the best in the country who also offers IVF. Though you can also ask her for alternatives if you're not yet ready yet to look into IVF.

Back