TTC Naturally at Age 43 (Need Support)

Teddy75

Intro my background.

I had did a tubal ligation at age 33 thinking not want any more children. A regrets.

I started my 2 cycles IVF journey at KKH at age 39. (2 fresh and 1 Frozen.)
I did a major surgery to fix back my tubes at age 40.

4 months after the surgery, I conceived but miscarriage at week 10.

After the miscarriage (age 40 till now 43), I have been TTC with help from Gyne at KKH with Clomid tablet and also did a cycle medicated IUI.

I have done dye test HSG and scan to ensure tubes are clear not blocked and womb are clear and good.

Gyne last resort, said I have done what already needed, suggest to try naturally to let things take own course. Cannot know why I cannot conceive. Only said my eggs quality no good to carry a child.

I am very sad. Till now I have yet given up. Trying hard every month hopefully miracle can happen to me.

I have changed my life style and eating habits. Fingers crossed. Praying very hard to have another baby.

Children are God's gift. It is also His timing. Relax! Cos stress is not good when ttc.
Thanks. I think God must have said my family have enough kids not blessing anymore to me. I have never been stressful when comes to trying for kids, I know is a NO, No, No if got dress. I just following the flow of doing what needs to do and no result that is it

Hi I know it’s far for you but you may consider consulting Dr Tan Ee Ping in Seri Kembangan, Selangor. She is active on Facebook. You can write to her for a preliminary advice.

Hi I know it’s far for you but you may consider consulting Dr Tan Ee Ping in Seri Kembangan, Selangor. She is active on Facebook. You can write to her for a preliminary advice.
I am not her patient, she may not entertain to help.

Back