TTC, but have recurring yeast infection and Bacterial vaginosis

mangosaladbkk

Hello! My hub and I are trying to conceive, but I have been having recurring yeast infection and Bacterial vaginosis(BV) for a long time now, wondering if this will affect.

Anyone had similar experience?

Hello! My hub and I are trying to conceive, but I have been having recurring yeast infection and Bacterial vaginosis(BV) for a long time now, wondering if this will affect.

Anyone had similar experience?

Hi I too have reccuring yeast infection. but mine is mild.. in the sense that I didn't know or can see the discharge on my panties. but when doctor did ultrasound via vagina, he said he saw discharge. I have battled with bad yeast infection for years and took anti fungal supplements to keep it at bay.. or I thought it was gone. but apparently not fully. anyway, yes, it will affect chances of pregnancy. as sperms can't travel as easily. He prescribed me the aniti fungal meds. but er.. if it keep recurring, I also not sure what to do with it.

by the way, Now Foods Candida support has helped me greatly. I took 3 pills daily now as a maintainence.

Me… the Recurrent yeast infections and BVs started this year. I have recurrent UTIs since 2019 too.. essentially, I have a non-existent intimacy life with my husband.
been TTC since 2019. going for third IVF next month and I’mcurrently battling both yeast infection and BV. im hoping the infections will clear in time. I’m so tired.

Me… the Recurrent yeast infections and BVs started this year. I have recurrent UTIs since 2019 too.. essentially, I have a non-existent intimacy life with my husband.
been TTC since 2019. going for third IVF next month and I’mcurrently battling both yeast infection and BV. im hoping the infections will clear in time. I’m so tired.

Hi sorry to hear that. It just so happens that some people are more prone of getting such infections.. im also one of them. It's important for us to watch our gut health through diet. You should also try taking probiotics (supplements, or make kefir/kombucha) and also take supplements that fight candida. I have good results with Now foods Candida. I bumped up the dosage when my yeast infection keeps recurring right before my menses. So I will take 3 pills in the morning and 3 in the afternoon. And I reduced to 3 per day on days in between the recurrence. After a while, I realised the yeast infection stopped coming back.. but I continue with 3 pills a day.

I realised for us, we need to be aggressive on probiotics and anti fungal supplements. Depending on the meds, is just frustrating as you will need to take it every month with no ends to it.

Back