Trying for post-pregnancy weight loss

torimartin

Hello,

What has everyone been trying for post-pregnancy weight loss? I’m trying to lose those last 10 lbs and it’s tough! A friend mentioned MyFitnessPal and someone else suggested Vida health coaching. Anyone have experience with them?

i'm using MFP and vida. they integrate together so MFP tracks calories and my vida coach tells me how i'm doing

Recommend Absolute Slimming. No pills and no crazy dieting. I lost about 7kg of pregnancy weight in 1 month and dropped one size. Plus no rebound even after 2 years. Before I went there, I could run 4km thrice in a week and cut down my food also cannot lose weight!

Try them but I suggest booking in advance -- last time I remember it was quite hard to book an appointment during Dec season..

I have heard of Vida and some friends do recommend that to me as well. Thanks for the info jamsonleo. I will sure check the holiday promo. Thanks.

I get to know there is a weight management program that being registered in USA physician desk reference where scientifically proven this program not only can slim down healthily but also balance and improve your hormone after delivery. Interested pls PM me at this [email protected]

Back