Trimton Slimming Pills

jamielee

Hi mummies,

Have anyone heard of/tried Trimton before? Can share your experiences? I am thinking of trying this product to see if can me to slim down.. Heard good reviews about it but still hope to read more before buying.. Thank you!

I have been taking Trimton for the past 3 months and I managed to shed about 4kg so far.. Initially I was going to give up because the pills were not taking effect yet.. So I went back to Guardian and asked if there is any other better slimming products.. But the staff told me to be patient and advice me to continue with it since it takes at least 3 boxes for a series of treatment.. Over at my side, I was also "hard-working", avoiding junk food and overeating.. So I guess everything worked out fine for me.. The pills are not bad, it detox, block and burn fats. I will continue with the pills until I reached my desired weight since I heard the effect wont rebound.

Hi Jamie,

I took TRA program and right now is almost 1 and half year. It no rebound at all!! In fact I'm underweight, but after I had tried TRA, my migraine, body ache, menstruation all gone. The best thing is it was improved my health because I have Thalasimia from my family.

Hi, I just bought the TRA program, totally new at this. Anyone wants to start with me? Best to have a support group to share tips, compare weekly results and motivate one another.

My email: [email protected]

Hi,

to add on to my post above, I have just started the TRA programme.

As it's the first time that I try TRA, am keeping a food diary and keeping track of statistics (fat percentage / body weight / weight of body fats / muscles percentage)

Would be happy to share my live results with any one who is interested.

[email protected]

Back