Train baby from Breast to bottle

valeriekoh888

Hi i have been breastfeeding my baby for e past 2months plus n I'm hoping to train him to use bottle now .i have bought 7types of bottles of different brands but all he reject...:( he will cry until no voice n face turn purple ...anybody here encounter e same issue ?? N how u train Ur baby to bottle ?? Pls help as I need to go back to work :(
I'm bought,avent,Tommi tippe,Nuk,medala calma,como tomo,Mimi jumi.all he don't want :(

U can try to step out of your house. Starved ur baby a bit and let the child taker feed him using natural tip.

I tried all ways I can find in e internet already:( I tried gg out also cannot.its said not to starve him as he will be too fussy to drink up :( what is natural tip? I used all kind :(

My girl was also like that. Total breastfeed till 3months old. Then need to go back to work but she refused to take bottle. In the end, she still took bottle cos hungry and no mum around. Now she is 2.5years old. My second child, we started bottle feed in his first month and thus did not encounter this issue.

I think it is not the brand of bottle issue.

Back