tracking phone location

Using IOS or android? For IOS, you can try GPS LOCATION TRACKER. There's actually another app which is call OWNSPY. It's basically to see EVERYTHING in another person's phone and the party won't even realise that he/she is being monitored.

wa... technology is so creepy now... is there a way to check you are not track? the apps visible in the phone right?

that time i saw 康熙來了, one of the guest install it into his wife hp. please note that the radius is quite big. so unlucky your spouse is nearby some sleazy place, he/she might not be there. just near there.

Or hope that the other person is slow to realize that her photo is tag to her phone GPS location. One of the scammer on this site reveal her location when that happened. Kinda funny when she insisted that she was at Jurong West or Clementi but actual location stated Fernvale... ... digital error? maybe?

i dun think... the range is too far...

my friend at Changi airport, but his Iphone tags him at Changi village... Although the distance still quite far from each other, at least both at east side...

wa... technology is so creepy now... is there a way to check you are not track? the apps visible in the phone right?

that time i saw 康熙來了, one of the guest install it into his wife hp. please note that the radius is quite big. so unlucky your spouse is nearby some sleazy place, he/she might not be there. just near there.

The app is invisible. And you just need 3-5 mins of the other party phone, tadaahhhh~ everything can be seen. Locations, calls, msgs, images etc.

hi all
pls explain if a mobile is with A and B has no chance to touch A mobile.
possible for B to track A location?

Back