Toaster oven vs Air fryer

betc

Toaster oven vs Air fryer. Which one is better? Currently I have a toaster oven but intend to get a new one but not sure if air fryer is better. I can grill whole chicken in a toaster oven but I can't fit a whole chicken into air fryer. Anyone here used both before?

i personally use an air fryer from Phillips and i love it. I feel a lot healthier and my family loves it too. :) not sure which brand you're getting but i would advise people to get an air fryer.

depends on what u cooking
whole chicken of cos oven, but drumlets, wings use air fryer can have the grill or crispy effect

@betc Are you referring to those simple toaster oven with only top and bottom heating? You can consider getting a convection oven. I'm using one cum microwave. I personally think that an airfryer is simply a mini oven that is more of a marketing gimmick.

Ya toaster oven is those top n bottom heating. My kitchen got limited space so can only get a table top toaster oven. Air Fryer is similar to a toaster oven but smaller version. I bought an air fryer n find it really time consuming when baking muffins so will get a toaster oven soon.

I've limited kitchen space too. That's why I bought a microwave cum oven combination. There are some mid size table top convection oven. It'll be useful if you bake often.

i personally use an air fryer from Phillips and i love it. I feel a lot healthier and my family loves it too. :) not sure which brand you're getting but i would advise people to get an big air fryer.

agree. I also recommend the air fryer more than the electric oven. The large-capacity air fryer can completely replace the oven, and more importantly, it requires less oil to make food. This is what we value most. We all care about the health of food.

Any good air fryer recommendations?
Baking seafood and potato for children's consumption. The ones in Lazada that cost less than 100 bucks feels rather shady in terms of quality.

Any good air fryer recommendations?
Baking seafood and potato for children's consumption. The ones in Lazada that cost less than 100 bucks feels rather shady in terms of quality.
Phillips..expensive but worth it..i have been using mine for 3 years now and we use it quite often. We air fry almost everything that traditionally we would fried using oil. I have also tried baking cake in it and it works well.

Recently, there have been news about air fryer. I felt that all these appliances are nor properly tested before rolling out to the mass market. I believe a large percentage of the family in SG has air fryer, and now there are negative news about air fryer.

Are you guys still using air fryer frequently?

I try to do the oil and wok type of cooking these days cos I think these old school method is still the best method.

We've been using air fryer for the last few days since we need to replace our gas stove oven. Air fryer does have its perks, I was even able to bake pancake/muffin :D but in terms of regular dishes, I do miss cooking on a stove. Sometimes the taste is different too :/

hi
i bought the meyer air fryer oven
it has 2 mode - AF or oven
and it look like normal oven, so cleaning is much easier.
it is not as exp as philip so that why bought one to try
u google air fryer oven for more demo :)

Happy New Year all!

Air Fryer should be a better option!
In fact, there are pretty much options in the market with Air Fryer, Convection, Steamer all-in-one nowdays!

I'd recommend getting a toaster oven with the air fryer basket and function, best of both worlds. I have one from Cosori and I air fry frozen fries a few times a week to great success.

Back