To Bless: Size M working dresses from GG5, TB and TMall

diamond42

Hi all,

I have various sizes mostly in Size M GG5 or Size S GG5 dresses to give away. And also Size S from TB and TMALL to give away. Do take note that these items are in excellent condition or brand new. Pick up only at Potong Pasir MRT after work on Monday to Wednesday at 6pm or during Lunch Time at Raffles Place MRT at 11.30am.

So if you are keen and don't mind that i have no time and energy to take photo of each dress, please PM me for collection. Thank you.

Hi all,

I have various sizes mostly in Size M GG5 or Size S GG5 dresses to give away. And also Size S from TB and TMALL to give away. Do take note that these items are in excellent condition or brand new. Pick up only at Potong Pasir MRT after work on Monday to Wednesday at 6pm or during Lunch Time at Raffles Place MRT at 11.30am.

So if you are keen and don't mind that i have no time and energy to take photo of each dress, please PM me for collection. Thank you.

Hi...I am interested thanks ...we can meet at potong pasir mrt?

Last edited:
Hi all,

Hi all,

Back