TMC Dr Benjamin Tham

Kittyloves

Hi, anyone visited Dr Benjamin Tham from TMC? Any experience to share? And the cost of delivering would be good. Thanks in advance.

I just went for 1st consultation wuth Dr Benjamin Tham a few days ago. He said he is not doing water birth due to possible risks of delivering baby in water. But he does water therapy as a way of natural pain relief.

I delivered with dr tham in sep 2019. Was initially keen in water birth but he is not supportive of this practice. He then mentioned he is open to water therapy but generally - throughout my birth experience - he is not very supportive of both water birth and water therapy. However, i have to mention that he is a very experienced doctor and i will not hesitate to visit him again

I delivered with dr tham in sep 2019. Was initially keen in water birth but he is not supportive of this practice. He then mentioned he is open to water therapy but generally - throughout my birth experience - he is not very supportive of both water birth and water therapy. However, i have to mention that he is a very experienced doctor and i will not hesitate to visit him again
hi wonder if it is ok for you to share the costs?

Hi there,

We just went for our 1st checkup a week ago. He is really meticulous and careful in his work, and have told my wife that she can eat whatever she wants but in moderation, including mala hotpot, a cup of coffee once a day etc.

His package is now $900. And his delivery is around $4k. I have the maternity package sheet if you want can pm me

Hi there,

We just went for our 1st checkup a week ago. He is really meticulous and careful in his work, and have told my wife that she can eat whatever she wants but in moderation, including mala hotpot, a cup of coffee once a day etc.

His package is now $900. And his delivery is around $4k. I have the maternity package sheet if you want can pm me
Hi there,

Hi, I’m interested in his maternity package sheet. Will you be able to send me? Thank you!

Hi there,

Can share details? TIA

Hi there,

Hi..Will you be able to share with me the package details as well? Thank you :)

Hi there,

Hi, can share with me the package details as well? Thanks alot.

Hi there,

Hi could you share with me the package details? Thanks in advance!

Hi there,

Hi, do you mind sharing with me the maternity package sheet too? Many thanks!

Hi there,

Hi there,

Hi there, can you PM me Dr Ben’s package pls? Thank you so much!

Hi there,

Hi

Mind sharing the package sheet with me? First time mom here.
Thanks in advance!

Back