Tiong baru/telok blangah/bt merah 2006-2007 babies n mummies

hi ppl
happy.gif
today back to work after 1weeks' leave. wow enjoying work but missing kiddo.

esther - i went JG this am and my son enjoys it. i think so far JG is one of the best classes that I have attended. alot of free play and music. which is what my son enjoys - toys and songs are his fav
happy.gif
I have registered for my son to be in for next semester which only happens 2 mths down the road. I am keen to go for their holiday prog too! wanna go tog? But I will need to read more on their hols prog and let you know?

since we have more kakis now, when is the next outing? can we make it like around kiddos' lunch hr? so that the kids can also lunch with us all???

joyce, good to see you on this thread
happy.gif
wow, 3... really wonder how you handling. i supposed you are on maternity now? rest well and come here post often
happy.gif

Joyce: Welcome! I have a 20 mth old son. So u r now enjoying ur Maternity Leave? Or r u SAHM?

Today is a MAD MAD Day...rushing here n there in the office. Signing is now at the hotel, hopefully everything goes well.

Clarissa: how is the class today?

joyce,
yeah, telok blangah abit out of the way for most pple... but quite a serene place lah... hehehe...

i bless u,
yeah, me also mad mad day.... monday is always very busy...

joyce
good to see u here. I used to go safra at TB too. join us more ok. Im also a SAHM. u got 3 kids, must be real busy with them! Got any helper to help u?

clarisa
next outing? u got any dates in mind? post here and we shall gather response
JG good ah? Ok i gonna try too. Tomolo i gg kindermusik to chk it out.

***OUTING***
Day/Date: 8 Nov (Thurs, public holiday)
Time: 12 noon
Venue: MCDonalds @ Rideout Garden.
580 Queensway #01-580 Ridout Tea Garden,

1)I bless u & jovan
2)
3)
4)
5)

esther,
where's the place?? i dun know leh... but i can't go also lah, attending friend's gal 1 yr old birthday!!! very fast hor, last year i just attended her full month celebration. hehehe

i bless u,esther, joyce,
really huh?? next time we can jio and go together loh... i hv been talking abt bring my boy to swim, until now hvn't even go once.... hahaha... cos the vain mummy haven't got a nice swim suit!! ;p

good morning! wow wheres that place? sounds alien to me esther..

esther - let us know about your kindermusik experience
happy.gif

joyce - yes wor, i am working. what to do... need to earn milk powder and diapers monies
happy.gif

bless - both me and son enjoys JG. but as usual, my son is not keen on whats going on in class. he's always got his own agenda on what to do.. so while class is gg on, he continue hunting for toys and ownself play with the toys lor..

but so far, i enjoy this more that gymboree or kindermusik. even GUG seems to pale in comparison (though I have never attended GUG)
happy.gif

Hi esther, just employed one indo helper, else I think I can't cope with 3 on my own! :p Terok leh... 2 active boys and one attention-seeking baby.
happy.gif
Watsmore, I BF-ed .. very bz lor.
happy.gif

orr clarissa. Working good mah... got extra $$ to spend. :p

Hi mummies,

Pls see the map to Mcdonald 580 Queensway #01-580 Ridout Tea Garden.

Let me know if u can attend by 5pm. If not i will treat it as nobody going...so cancel.

1058073.gif

bless u
hey many dun seems to know the place leh. can give them some directions? ANd seems some canot make it also. also wanna ask u whether the playgym is indoor or outdoor? Cos i scared outdoor will have mosquitoes feed on our little babies.

clarrisa
how much did pay for the JG course fees? ok, will update u abt kindermusik classes when i come back.

joyce
yes, u need a helper with ur 3 kids. did u get confinement lady? got an pic of ur 3 kids to show us??
happy.gif

hi priscilla
seems like havent seen u here in the thread for long time leh, welcome back, n join us more here. Go for our outings together

mist
come to my place for waterplay!

esther, got a confinement lady but I sent her off after two weeks! Damn angry when talked abt her.

photos ah.. later i go find...

wah joyce why u send ur confinement lady off??

haha esther sorry recently busy @ work ahha haha

btw mummies, do u all bring ur kids for studio photo taking?? got any intro??

Ya.. when my maid first arrive, she threw all the work she supposed to do to the maid. That's including washing my clothes, bb clothes and hsework. All my maid bao kar liao. Damn lazy! Then she think we singaporean so ez to bully, let her kiao kar.. then ez ez let her collect 1.8k meh? Wait long long.

During the 1st week 1st day when she arrived, I asked her abt her job scope. She said she will wash mine and bb clothes and cook for me. Then I asked her wat abt hsework. You know what she replied me? She said she took so many confinement jobs, all got maid one. So she seldom do. That time my maid haben arrive.. then I told her then my hsework how? She said she free then do. Pengz. Cos over the phone, we already said clearly liao that she need to do hsework one. She orr orr. Orr liao then? NV do also. I c-section one leh.. first week i already vacumm the floor liao whereas my hb mopped the floor. Then I told her you gotta help me to vacumm every two days.. she orr orr again. ARGHH.. but again... she orr song nia.. nv do also.
angry.gif

After she gone, my mil cooked for me lor as we staying next door nia.

Esther i also looking at foto-u... i also looking @ decharacter and the make over... so far decharacter package quite amuse me.....

joyce.. my goodness... i think they just being lazy... thats why i cannot tahan them too.. i keep telling my mum no way i will wan to hire a confinement lady..

joyce
u have 3 boys! Gosh, they r really gonna keep u busy! I have a boy, and i hope my next one will be a girl, cos i feel girls are closer to mummies then boys. Your 1st n 2nd boy look a bit alike, and ur 3rd look so cuteeee.

clarrisa
attended kindermusik, found it so so only. My boy seems to enjoy it a lot cos the teacher sang quite a lot of songs. There was also 1 part where the kids wld be given musical instruments (drums), and sticks. Today's theme was feathers, so they used a lot of stuff like ribbons, scarfs etc to play along with music. Me and R were totally flat after the session. R was tired after the stimulation, me was exhausted carrying him up n down, n dancing around!

ya lor... supposedly #3 i wan a gal keke... but ok lah.. as long bb is healthy irregardless boy or gal!
happy.gif

I'm contented already... :p

Joyce: Wow the 3 handsome Musketeers...hope to meet them some days.

Esther: How come u said u found it soso only? U mention ur son like?

Btw, Thursday outing cancelled, cos my inlaw booked hair cutting appointment for herself n my boy already.

esther - i find it abit contradicting also. you mentioned you find it so so but your boy enjoys alot? heheh..

kindermusik is no no for me and son
happy.gif
maybe i am an 'yim jim' person. alot of complaints..hahaha. not easy to earn my monies huh..
happy.gif

esther,
yah hor... can bring my boy to your place for water splashing... wait wait, i go get nice nice swim suit first....

joyce,
send your confinement lady away huh?? so i shd be lucky that my mil does confinement for me lah??? hehehe.... anyway, i'm under alot of stress when my mil was with me....

3 boys is challenging hor??? but you will be mil for 3 daughter in law, so next time wonder will you complain abt them or vice versa... hahaha... joking only lah...

yo morning every one,... shld be afternoon le.. been busy .. oh ya my fren got open spree wor.. heard is items from taiwan.. maybe mummies wan go take a look...bought some items from her... find its quite a gd deal cuz its cheap haha ahah

http://spree4u.blogspot.com/

Sure Clarissa.
happy.gif

ya lor mist... that CL so lazy. how can, right?

Now boys or gals also challenging liao lah... :p

I was telling my friends abt this joke.. next time my boys will be taking turn to go reservist.. one come back one go.. then I gotta wash army uniforms for 6 yrs! Pengz

joyce: who knows by then they married already, so u dun hav to wash the army clothings for them when they go reservist. But b4 reservist is the NS serving period of 2 yrs, also quite siong...have to wash clothings for them every weekend!

joyce,
at least you can send your CL away, i can't send my mil away leh!!!! hehehe

dun need to wash lah, ask your boys to wash... hehehe... yah hor, i forgotten this part hor, NS!!! never mind, ask my hubby to wash!!! hehehe

hi girls
i find it so so only , maybe cos i prefer classes which have more teaching rather than just music.. But then again, its kindermusik, so wat can i expect rite? Anyway it was my friend who was keen, so i just tagged along to see n look. Am expecting more from JG, so will be trying them out soon

mist
quickly get ur swimwear then join me ya.. I bring R for waterplay once every week, but these few weeks gonna be at my mum's office to help her out with the business, so may be slightly bz.

esther,
okay okay, me finally bought the gear for my ah boy yesterday!! but still got mine to settle.... hahaha... am the vain mummy .....

Back