Tiong baru/telok blangah/bt merah 2006-2007 babies n mummies

wow, everyone see my type whack tot my hubby cane him huh? no la.. he always spank his bottoms only. never use cane before la
happy.gif

i bless you - YES my son is very notti lor. he hor, non stop one le. i take care of him wholeday these days, tired.. and he wants means he wants. no compromise. think spoilt by MIL. best part is hor..he likes to snatch otehrs' things. i bring him to gymboree lesson, he dun wanna play with the rest of the kids. he walk ard the whole gym climb here and there, take toys.. than when others sit in circle, he walked right into the middle than wanna snatch the teacher's puppet. so many toys lying all ard, he dun wanna take. he will see who have got toys in their hands and he snatch. bring him away..he cry.. until theres something new to entertain him.. my son also. needs to pat backside to sleep. if my hubby takes care of him, will carry him till he sleep. my hubby quite good at taking care of kids actually.. he can shower, clean poo and put my son to sleep. just that he cant stand my son's wailings lor.. so will always scold him and spank his bottoms
happy.gif

mist - wow, you are a good mum. good job! me lazy.. i count wow express milk for 8mths liao..and the supply drop drop drop.. so i stop and i comfort myself saying i already very good compared to many of my other friends
happy.gif
that time when i expresing milk in office hor.. worse.. theres part timers working in the office. than they all young u students. my colleague tell them not to go my room when i draw the curtains. my colleagues explained i expressing milk. they keep asking what express milk la, what la... aiyo... all these young boys huh
happy.gif

esther - evans road is near orchard le.. quite near our place. lemme check out more tmr and we can go tog. but what i know is they only have weekday class for playgp (our son's age). meaning if i go for their class, i need to take 2 half days instead of 1 full day work from hm liao

clarissa
ok do share with me details when u have more. and also check 1st time trial how much.
ur boy can walk by himself already at 8.5 mths? thats fast!! R cannot yet, only when he hold his hands then he can walk around. N he very funny leh.. he can't really crawl properly on his knees.. He will "leap n plunge" around.. imagine a frog jumping... ya thats how he crawls!

mist
wow so good, u stil have so much milk to express. My supply drop a lot, last time is total breatfeeding until 5-6 mths, then because of stress n anxiety when R was warded, it greatly affected my supply. Now no more expressing, only enuf milk to latch on 2 times a day.

My hubby not v good in handling kids, i abit worried if left him alone with my boy. He will watch tv or look at his blackberry more than my boy. He will bring him to wash backside when my boy pooo...i dunno will be clean enough anot, but hack care liao.

Clarissa, my son also spoilt by my inlaws. Always cry when i dont let him hav his ways, sometimes i angry take cane beat him. Sometimes beat liao feel like crying see him crying till so pitiful...hahhaha but i will not carry him. He will come and hugz me or ask me carry, or do funny acts to make u laugh *faint*

Esther: hahhaha....my boy sleep like a frog...really!!! His sleeping position sometimes is like a frog..i pull his leg down but after a while he shrank his leg like a frog.

i bless u
u mean ur boy will lie facing upwards, n legs shrunk up, like hanging in midair? that will be a funny sight leh!!

esther - no la he cant walk himself. need to hand on to his hands. like your very earlier pic
happy.gif
yes my boy dun crawl too. leap around like frog also
happy.gif
what happened to R? why warded then?

i bless you - you not bad huh.. will take the cane to disciline. i cant imagine myself doing that le.. wow so love hor.. he will come to you after being canned? hahaha...so love! thats why i say kids are the cutest being on earth. they are always so genuine so true
happy.gif

i wont let my mil spoil my bb. told her off when she tries to do that, n tell her not to interfere when im teaching my kids. Cos im staying with mil, and i have to make it clear to her.
whenever R throw tantrum, like he want something which is not supposed to be, i wont give in.. I will just carry him up n walk away from it.. He wil fuss, but in a min it will be over. Thats why he knows that even he wails loudly with me,its useless. But with my sil, its a different story. she will give him whatever he wants, so he will cry loudly with her when he doesnt get his way.. See... kids can be manipulative..

christina, ivena, mist
hey where are u girls? Join us more often in the thread. R u girls joining us tommorow for lunch?

Esther: I also staying with MIL but we r on very good terms so i don't dare to tell her off and also she is taking care of my son so better don't say much. U r different cos u r SAHM don't really need her to look after anyway. Btw, can u help me call and book the Say Cheeze restaurant after they confirm joining anot this afternoon. I will be quite bz as signing is schedule today. Tel: 67332272. Book baby chair as well. Many thanks.

hi all

I dun have internet access at home currently moreover pretty busy with work lately so not able to log in frequently to join in e chat.
Though on leave tomorrow but dun think so able to join u all for lunch as i will need to run some errands...will try to drop by to say hi if i can since will be somewhere near there.

i bless u
booked the cafe already. U so good u have ur mil help u take care of bb. For me, although im staying with mil, she is working and she doesnt want to give up her job to care for baby. U Know wat.. before i gave birth, she was just working part-time. She promised to stop working to care for R after he is born. But guess wat?? After R was born, she convert to work full-time!!
SHe goes out early n comes home very late in the night. My mum is also working, thus nobody can take care of R . Thats why i choose to leave my job n care for R

hi piyo..
welcome!
kao_welcome2.gif

i like ur nick, so cute
happy.gif
like the cartoon char piyo piyo. I used to like it when i was a kid. Telok Blangah is near my place! Tommorow r u working? We are meeting for lunch at GWC at 1.30pm, wanna join us?

hi gals
happy.gif
today thur liao..so happy! monday can go back to work! aiyo me stay 1 week at hm look after my kid 24-7, cannot tahan... so tiring! i think go back to work is better and more relaxed. can do waht i want. own time own target. can choose to dun work so hard and skive abit also... stay at home look after kid.. 24-7 is his time. do what he wants, and cannot skive! sigh.. my old bones are breaking from too much bending and walking with kiddo!

piyo welcome to this thread. telok blahgah sounds far from where i stay
happy.gif
i stay near ummp.. where am i? near esso and spc
happy.gif

Piyo: Welcome! What's FTWM? Full time working mum??

Esther: Thanks for booking. Ur MIL is v bad...i hate ppl promised take care then dont want in the end. My sis's fren promised to look after her baby thus she decided to plan for kid. Then after that she told my sis she cant take care liao! Then my sis now got to find alternatives.

My son is indeed lucky to have both my parent in law take care of him day time as my FIL drive taxi only at 5pm. Weekends my parents in law n my hubby's siblings all go out together, thus we r v close. Even to the extend that i'm more close to my MIL then to my own mum. Very Ironical right?? My sis said how come i treat my inlaw more better than my own
sad.gif

my mil is the kind that everthing will chuck it to the maid, simple simple things will also ask the maid to do. She will just "command" the maid to do this n that. Few mths back, i went with hb to Hk for 3 days, left my bb at home. Asked my mil to watch over maid n bb. She promised, n ask me not to worry at all. She said she will stay at home. Then i found out that she actually carried on with her routime as normal, go out early, come home late.. She is the kind that like to go KTV till the wee hours with her friends.. Did not make an effort at all, n still ask me not to worry.. sigh. enuf said about her.

Clarissa: Yeah i also cant imgaine myself staying at home look after kids 24/7! I envy Esther n salute those SAHM. Oh ya, yestday i was chatting with both of u abt the milk feeding, i off the comp then went inside shove him a bottle of 240ml milk, he was cranky cos i woke him up, after few seconds, he open his eyes n drink...haha and till 6AM then wokeup again to drink.

After drinking, he wants me to pat his backside and pat him sleep, ask me sing 'Old Macdonald have a farm' then after singing half way he say sing 'Ni Wa Wa' *faint* he thought i'm a VCD! lucky i know how to sing. 45mins later then he fell asleep!

bless u
initially i also cannot get used to taking care of R full time, cos i working all the while.. but after a while, i kind of grew to like it leh.. It also gives me a lot of time do the things i like to do, like go spa, go to library etc.. Spa is one of my favourite pastimes, i can spend a good half a day there. Well i guess there are pros n cons to each choice that we make..
I tink u r really lucky to have a good mil. compare her to mine.. sheez..

hi anyone knows where to get nice USA peaches? wanna give my son. i only bought twice. once at marketplace at tanglin and another time at cold storage Holland V. Went a few places.. all dun have
sad.gif
marketplace city hall, paragon, cold storage bugis/GWC/Taka all dun have huh..

esther can try club chinois too. the one at ACM is nice.......

clarrisa
next tues im bringing R to kindermusik for trial lesson. its at tanglin mall. wanna come with me, since ur boy abt the same age?

hi, might not be able to join this pm. recalled back to office. but i will still try. see if can settle them all by this pm and head down GWC. at least pop by say hi? I need to buy my SALMON!!! sigh.....

esther, do call up JG evans road and let me know if you are coming along mon too? its 11-1230
happy.gif

ivena
ya if u r somewhere near, do drop by. i have PM u my no. so u could reach us... Eh i realised u don't accept PM. Anyway we will be at "say cheesecake" restaurant at GWC at around 2pm today

esther, clarrisa
me still breastfeeding cos i wanna lose more weight... hahaha... anyway, it's a win win situation, i lose weight, my boy had all the benefits of milk.... hehehe

btw, me can't join you gals today, another time okay?? take pix of the gathering and post here huh

mist - i agree... express milk will lose wts. since i stopped about a mth or so back, been gaining wts le... headache!

hi mist n clarrisa
pity u girls cant come today, aiyah.. another time ok.. mist, BF really lose wgt fast leh, now i BF leser , like wgt stagnating.
it was a cute sight watching jovan n randal sitting together in the kiddy rides. Like big brother driving small brother around.. Pity i forgot to bring my camera la!

clarisa
so on ah, 19 or 26 november (mondays), go JG . U help me book ok, and also ask how much they chrg for first time trial?

mist
wanna join us at JG?

bless u
it was great to meet u today. Jovan so cute, keep calling me "jie jie" and "auntie" hahaha! He cannot make up his mind whether its jie jie or auntie leh.. We arrange come out again ok!

esther - good to know you gals had fun! u must have looked super young for jov to be calling you jiejie la
happy.gif
ok will help you book. both 19 or 26 you are OK? me plan to take leave after the major GES event. than can really relax already...

yes pls arrange to meet again. would love to join the next round. but now till week of 12th me cant. work 5 days week instead of the usual 4 days..

Esther: Nice to meet u n Randal!!!! I drop dead on the bed after coming back...hahaha Nap for an hr...then went to buy dinner back n eat.

Yaya pls join us clarissa n mist and all the others next time round.

Esther looks young that's y my son refuse to call her auntie at first when i ask him to call..then all fo a sudden while eating, he call jiejie....hahaha. Esther, we will meet next sat again at the sentosa trip at R&T Family Day, i will definately bring camera!!!!

clarrisa,
lost weight meh? me gain weight since i return to work leh..... i'm slimmer when i'm at home.... chiam! dun know can shed the extra kgs anot.

esther,
what is JG? aiyo, why never bring camera leh???

Hi hi can I join? I'm a SAHM staying at telok blangah too.. nice to know that there's thread for this.. hee :p

Just given birth to my 3rd prince one month plus ago.. although it's tiring but I'm enjoying it.
happy.gif

hi joyce
welcome.. YES, do join us more ofen in this thread . u have 3 kids,wow.. how old are they ?

hi joyce,
wow, another mum stay at telok blangah... which part huh?? scarly is next to me... hehehe..

Hippychick Hipseat
Get out, get about with the Hippychick Hipseat! Simple and practical, the Hipseat is ideal for short trips, long trips, shopping trips and travelling. This back supporting belt, with integral padded foam shelf, is fast becoming an essential for every active parent.
http://www.hinet.net.au/~aforbes/

Hi Esther.. thx for the warm welcome. Oh, my 1st one 5 yrs old, 2nd one 2 yo plus and 3rd one 1 month plus.

Hi hi mist, me stayed at telok blangah way.
happy.gif
U?

Back