Tian Yuan Xiang with long period Cycles

Clksy

Hi,

currently ttc ,but my cycle length is quite long like 40 days. Anyone here try to drink tian yuan xiang chicken essence ( Pregnancy plan)? If yes, how do you all take it?
Thanks!

Hi I just bought one. My period cycle is 30 - 32 days. Was advised to take "before ovulation" packages from 9th to 18th day and "after ovulation" packages from 19th to 28th day. Have you found out from the salesperson yourself?

Yup i went down to the store and told them about my cycle. But she does nt recommend me to take the pregnancy plan since my cycle is long and not sure when will actually ovulate , so to play safe, she recommended me to take the CE with Eucommia, which is suitable for Pre-conception and during pregnancy.

Have you sought advice on why your period cycle is 40 days? Is it normal to be this long?

Previously was diagnosed with Polycystic ovaries which i have to use pills to induce period. Had a miscarriage months back, now eating TCM. Still adjusting my body , although cycle length is long but im thankful my period now do not need western pills to induce.
My Tcm doctor said it depends on individual for menstrual cycle length, to them , what is most important is ovulation takes place. If the menstrual is cycle is short/ too short but ovulation doesn’t take place , also consider not normal.

Please look after yourself and adjust your body and prepare a warm and cosy constitution for your baby. We cannot rush this process and even for myself - I have been ttc for quite sometime but it was only recently that I really started reading up and researching about it. Jiayou okay?

yesyes you too, take care of yourself.
Jiayou together!!

my cycle used to be 28-32 days. after taking this pregnancy plan chicken essence it became 45 over days per cycle. pre ovulation period became very long.. i asked the sales person for advice , they said i was too stress over it. so i stopped taking, immediately the following month my cycle resume to 29 days.
but, i really love the taste of the chicken soup.
it doesn’t suit me i guess.

my cycle used to be 28-32 days. after taking this pregnancy plan chicken essence it became 45 over days per cycle. pre ovulation period became very long.. i asked the sales person for advice , they said i was too stress over it. so i stopped taking, immediately the following month my cycle resume to 29 days.
but, i really love the taste of the chicken soup.
it doesn’t suit me i guess.

You used the pregnancy plan?

Hi, I also tried tian yuan xiang's pregnancy plan. My cycle is about 35 days, I drink the "before ovulation" flavour after menses all cleared (about at 7th-9th days) and start to drink the "after ovulation" one after I'm sure I'm ovulated (usually I use ovulation test paper to test). I found that I got pregnant after trying this way for 3 months. When I'm taking pregnancy plan, I also let my hubby tried "chicken essence for men" to boost his energy and nourish body.

Hi, I also tried tian yuan xiang's pregnancy plan. My cycle is about 35 days, I drink the "before ovulation" flavour after menses all cleared (about at 7th-9th days) and start to drink the "after ovulation" one after I'm sure I'm ovulated (usually I use ovulation test paper to test). I found that I got pregnant after trying this way for 3 months. When I'm taking pregnancy plan, I also let my hubby tried "chicken essence for men" to boost his energy and nourish body.

Wah yay congrats to you!! Hmm the tian yuan xiang staff say because my cycle long , they ask me drink the Eucommia instead leh. I feel like trying the planning plan too! But previously i got polycystic ovaries, so ovulation might nt be every month for me though . :/

congrats!

i was advised this method too but didn’t work for us after almost 6 months of soup.

Back